Part of The Procedure? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

OK. Seeing Rwanda with her top off was kind of normal, Rachel with her breasts bare was a surprise, but the real surprise was Debra had not joined in.

Before I could sit down, Debra tipped her head towards the house and went inside, so I followed along.

"Honey, the girls wanted to sunbathe, but I wanted to ask you first before I did it in front of Todd."

"Why? You don't need to have my permission." I told her.

"Well, how things were.. with Rwanda.. you know? And Todd getting in the way? I just wanted to be sure."

"It won't bother me, suit yourself." I told her. Hell, Todd saw her naked at the country fair we went to.

I went over and filled a large pitcher with water and ice, grabbed some glasses. Debra was already back outside, just as I got there she reached back and tugged the string on her suit.

Todd sure was interested in that, I noticed. I couldn't blame him, but hell. Three bare breasted women right in front of him, but then Debra's sixty year old boobs were clearly the best, at least in my opinion.

I sort of got a little bit snippy, I guess. Todd was staring at my wife like he had never seen bare breasts before.

"Rachel, honey? We better get some lotion on you, you could burn." I told her, reaching for the tube. Then I moved over beside her and knelt down, pouring some lotion on my hand.

Rachel had started to reach for the tube, then it hit her what I was going to do and she grinned.

So, I proceeded to spread lotion all over Rachel's shoulders, her tummy, then her bare boobs, and I took my damned sweet time about it also. Then I got up and moved over to Rwanda and did the same thing, she allowed that like it was perfectly normal while Todd got a serious expression on his face.

He began to get up, I knew exactly what he was going to do because he was looking over at Debra. She realized too, her eyebrows went up but then Todd was behind her, spreading lotion on her shoulders.

It wasn't more than sixty seconds and he was spreading the lotion on Debra's boobs, while I was spreading some on Rwanda's.

OK. I admit it, I didn't really like Todd all that much. He spent a lot of time bragging about how good he was at massages down at the Country Fair, then he sort of attached himself to the three of us?

And now he was Rwanda's boyfriend, who I had spent several weeks enjoying the hell out of?

For sure he was fucking her and now I wasn't?

OK, OK. Male ego and all of that.

Now here he was feeling up my wife and since I was doing the same thing to his girlfriend I really couldn't say anything.

Plus it was also very clear that he had an interest in Rachel, which also pissed me off?

More changes in me. I guess my expression gave me away because Debra once again tipped her head towards the house.

"Are you OK, Danny? You act a little upset?" She asked me the moment we were inside.

"That Todd guy pisses me off, you let him rub lotion on your tits!" I blurted out.

"I know, honey, but it's no big deal. He works as a Masseur so he probably does that all the time. Besides, you were doing that with his girl friend right in front of him." She almost laughed at that.

I didn't really find that funny, but I took a deep breath.

"I guess I am just being a silly old man?"

"Yes, you are. These kids are fun to have around but they have their whole lives ahead of them. Let's just allow them to be kids, OK?"

I made myself suck up my thoughts and got a smile on my face as we rejoined the get together.

+++

It wasn't long before we were all talking about massages and the benefits, that was partly because Todd steered the conversation that way.

The next thing I knew he was asking if they could borrow our table, so he could give Rwanda a nice rubdown.

"Sure." I told him, being nice but kind of wishing otherwise.

"Hey, can I watch? It interests me, I would love to learn that." Rachel popped up with.

Which is how we all ended up in the house. We moved the table out into the main room, since five of us in the bedroom would be rather snug.

Rwanda hopped up on the table, still wearing her bottoms. I got our lotion which is an Almond based denatured kind.

"This stuff is really nice!" Todd looked at it, then he spread some out on Rwanda's back and began. At almost $50 a pint, it should be, I thought to myself.

It was kind of like he was teaching a class as he worked, I could tell that the guy really did know what he was doing. He spent perhaps 15-20 minutes working on her back, then had her flip over, doing her legs and thighs.

"This is the part I like!" He wisecracked as he began to work on her bare upper body. He appeared to be playing more than massaging. He even rolled both of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, Rwanda tittered at that.

Which got a giggle out of both Debra and Rachel.

"OK. All done, who wants to be next?" Todd grinned as Rwanda sat up and stretched. No one answered, he looked at Rachel first and then Debra. Neither one of them said anything.

"We could do some four hands stuff, maybe?" He was sure trying, that much was clear.

"Come on, Rwanda. Let's show Rachel what it is like." Debra said, getting up.

I saw Todd's face fall a bit, I knew he was hoping to get his own hands on Rachel or Debra but he gave in and sat down.

Rachel happily got on the table again, still in nothing but her bikini bottoms. She didn't seem the least bit bashful about her little half of an Orange shaped tits being bare.

Debra grabbed a towel and slid that over her lower body and the two girls started in as Todd and I sat there and watched.

Rachel was clearly enjoying it, and when she rolled over on her back and the two women began to massage her breasts I saw her lips purse.

Other than Rwanda, I had never seen Debra touching another woman like that, it was rather fun to watch.

I glanced over at Todd and he was obviously fussed up, but then now so was I so what could I say?

It wasn't very long before Rachel was nearly purring with her eyes squeezed tightly shut, oblivious to Todd and I sitting there.

The two of them did work on Rachel's legs and hips but nothing more than that, although I half expected them to.

Then it was all over, the girls got dressed and we were back out in the living room acting normal like nothing happened at all. It was nearly midnight before they left, by then my eyes were wanting to close with a mind of their own and I think they picked up on that.

+++

A few days later I woke up to find Debra wasn't in bed with me. I found her in the kitchen drinking Coffee with Rachel.

I walked in and instantly noticed that Rachel had a reddish looking mark over her left eye?

"What in the world?" I asked, startled at that.

"It was Nathan. He came down to see Rachel and they got into a scrap." Debs told me.

"What? Nathan did that?" Now knowing the guy, I just could not see him doing anything violent at all.

"I got my own licks in, I gave him a bloody nose!" Rachel stuck that in there.

"Are you OK?" I asked, looking her over. I didn't see any other marks.

"Yes, honey. She is fine, I already checked her out, but she is going to stay with us for awhile, she can't go back to that apartment with this kind of thing going on."

I nodded and got some Coffee and joined them.

It seemed that Nathan had arrived unannounced, and was insisting that Rachel come back to him.

He had a few drinks down, probably to pep up his bravery, but Rachel had flatly refused so he had grabbed her. There was quite a scuffle from how Rachel described it, and some neighbors had called the cops.

The cop showing up was Hal Jordan, our local Sheriff and the husband of Sandi, the sort of Daughter Debs and I had more or less adopted a couple of years back.

Hal is a no nonsense type of guy and he had Nathan in handcuffs in a few seconds flat. This was all going on in the wee hours of the morning, as soon as Hal took Nathan away, Rachel headed over to our place.

She managed to wake up Debra, I was asleep and dead to the world so I missed all of that.

Things sure were happening lately. To be honest, I liked my life when there were no hassles at all and I had time to do whatever the heck I wanted to do?

Now, suddenly I found myself dealing with that issue with Debra having a brief affair, Rwanda showing up with all of the crazy sexual situations? About the time that sorted out and Rwanda was with that Todd guy, Rachel showed up and I found myself actually thinking of trying to seduce her? With Debra's blessing... and help?

Then, her ex-husband shows up and they get into a physical fight, so suddenly we have Rachel living with us?

Nathan spent a few hours in jail, posted bail and was gone back to Portland since he had to go to work.

Which to me meant that Rachel should be perfectly safe, besides, if he was sober I just could not see the Nathan I knew doing anything at all?

But suddenly Rachel was living with us?

Debra's idea, of course this was Debra's idea.

My response? I went fishing, it would give me some time to think.

+++

Sitting on a rock in the Sun, fishing, with a nice cool breeze flowing in off the ocean sure does clear up an old man's mind.

In the back of my thoughts were what Debra had done, her waiting damn near six months before dropping the shocker of her affair on me still was nibbling at me.

Then she worked things around to where I ended up having sex with Rwanda? I still was thinking that in Debra's mind this made things even, but that was completely different. Debs not only knew about it but saw part of it?

To her way of thinking, sex is normal and nothing to even be concerned about, that part I already knew about.

Her attitude rubbed off on me and I became part of it all, so I couldn't really take the high road there. My old head was full of crap, questions I didn't know the answers to.

Like did she and that Scott guy do oral? Did he go down on her? What did he look like, was his dick bigger than mine? Younger, harder? More fucking hair?

My old head was full of bullshit. Debs told me she had an affair, they had sex, not all that good, then the next day did it again, better?

The sum total of what I knew about it. It popped in my head to say fuck it, take off. Get me a house and an acre or so, live by myself. I knew I could do that, I did it for a decade after my Dotty passed away.

The problem was financial, comfort, an easy life and the big one? I loved Debra, everything about her!

+++

I finally got a bite and reeled in a nice Greenling, it was about 15" long which is a nice meal for two people but not quite three so I cast out my line again.

Darned if I didn't get another one just like it, almost instantly? That is the way fishing goes, sit there for a couple of hours with nothing, then all of a sudden they start biting. Or more likely they are always biting but we are fishing where the fish aren't?

Beats me. I did cast out one more time, damned if I didn't get the third one, but two is enough so I unhooked it and let it go.

The last few lines here will give you an idea where my old head was at. Not exactly in a rock solid place, for sure.

+++

Rachel was sitting at our kitchen table doing some crossword puzzles, now wearing one of Debra's bathrobes when I walked in.

"Dinner!" I announced.

"Oh, you got some?" She looked up with a smile.

I went over to the sink to take care of the fish, Rachel got up and came over to watch the process.

The way she was standing allowed the bathrobe which was a size too large for her to gap open, so when I glanced over there was her bare right breast.

"Honey?" I pointed.

"Oh, sorry." She tugged the thing closed with a giggle.

"You have seen them before, so it's no big deal." She grinned at me.

"I just don't want to chop my finger off." I teased, getting another titter from her. She went and sat back down at the table while I finished up.

Later, we sat in the living room and watched TV. It seems that Rachel is into the "Days of our Lives" thing just like Debra is, which she records and catches up with on weekends.

"Can I ask you a question?" She looked over at me.

"Sure, honey." I told her.

"You remember when.. you and I had that session back when I lived down here?" She asked.

"I could never forget that, honey." I told her.

"Debra and I were talking after you went fishing this morning. She mentioned that, and I told her it was something I never felt before."

I nodded. Of course Debra and Rachel would talk about that.

"What about it, Rachel?" I looked right at her.

"She told me that we could do it some more, if you wanted to, that is." I swear, Rachel blushed at saying that.

"Rachel, I am an old man. There should be no end to guys your own age that would love to take you out, and if you liked them, experience.. things?"

"You aren't that old, and you.. know stuff?" Rachel suddenly went from the shy young woman she was when she lived next door, back to the more mature and together young lady that had shown up at our place a few weeks earlier.

"It might be best if we all sit down and talk when Debra gets home?" I told her. Then I went out to my garage, the truth? It was rather clear that Rachel was hinting, offering herself and it was also rather clear that once again, my wife Debra was probably right in the middle of things.

So I stood out there in my garage, struggling with a damn erection? Damn it, I liked Rachel, couldn't help that. I always did like Rachel, but I would never have dreamed of doing anything about it?

Then Debra, cheating on me with that Professor half her age while back at College?

I went back inside, Rachel was still sitting at our kitchen table. She looked up at me, I walked over and reached out for her hand. She looked at me for just a moment, then she smiled and got up.

Her robe was gone by the time we got into the spare bedroom, not a stich on underneath. Then she was on her knees tugging at my belt. She eagerly tugged my jeans and briefs down, I swung out, as erect as I will ever get.

"Oh. This is so much bigger than...?" Her hands wrapped around me.

"Honey, is Nathan the only man you have ever been with?" That hit me so I asked.

"Uh huh." She said, her hand sliding up and down as she stared at me.

"It's so beautiful!" She muttered, almost to herself..

Honest. That is exactly what she said.

I lifted her up, both hands slipped up over her breasts. Then I pressed her back on the bed as her legs splayed out widely.

I leaned down to lick her already puffy pussy, but she began tugging at me, pulling me up on top of her.

"Come on, come on, come on!" She was urging, trying to drag me up on top of her.

I pressed forward, felt her wet pussy lips, as she reached down and spread herself. One easy push and I was half way, one more and I felt my pubic bone touch hers.

What that was, was a wild and crazy fuck. It was not lovemaking, or even close to it. She was into orgasm before I even got fully embedded.

Normally I can last, but this time I could not. It was all just too much, my body let go and I was filling her with my seed. Then with a final push, we collapsed.

Finally we slipped apart, she looked up at me with an expression that I have seen before with Debra.

"I want to take a shower." She said after several long moments, getting up.

She went into our spare bathroom, rinsed off. I couldn't help it, I went in with her. She looked up and grinned as I slid the glass door aside.

We rubbed each other, inspected each other, good lord that was fun!

Back out in the bedroom, we lay there side by side.

"Danny, this has been a fantasy of mine for a long long time." She said. Then she leaned down and wrapped her lips around the end of my rather limp cock.

I had no idea she even knew about doing that, but it was clear very quickly that she sure as hell did!

It didn't stay soft for very long. I scooted around to where I could reach her, she opened her legs widely to give me access. I began to make love to her with my tongue, my fingers, teasing and touching, getting her right to the edge and allowing her to settle, then start all over again.

Sometimes, no always, I can get Debra to squirt and I was doing my very best to make Rachel do that, but to no avail.

Then about an hour later after I had put her into climax at least 3 times, I was on my back as she mounted me. It's a fun position because we both get to watch and see everything.

At around 5 PM we were finally done. We both once again took showers, this time we got dressed and I went in to begin to prepare a dinner.

Debra got home about a half hour later, on time for a change. We sat around and ate dinner, normal as normal can be.

"Those fish were nice, did you catch them today?" Debs asked me.

"Yes, I had a very good day." I told her. She gave me a sideways glance, then she smiled.

"I just bet you did." She said quietly.

+++

Later, while in bed, I told Debra all about what happened. Unlike her, I didn't want any secrets.

She lay there and listened calmly, then she smiled and reach out for me. There was no way of course, no way in hell that I was going to get things going again.

"Hmmm. Looks like she did a good job!" Debra laughed. I rolled over and pressed my wife's legs apart, leaned down and began to lick her.

"That feels so good, honey." It only took perhaps 3 or 4 minutes and I had her thrusting her hips.

Later, I listened to her steady breathing as she slipped off to sleep.

Hell, here I am, coming up on 72 years old. In less than sixty days, I had sex with Rwanda, in fact, both of us did. Then this rather crazy session with Rachel?

My back was hurting some, to be honest. I fell asleep thinking about that. For some reason, I didn't toss and turn like I had been doing for weeks.

+++

I suppose I could say here that Debs got involved with Rachel, but Rachel is not even a little bit interested in other females.

I think my wife was mildly disappointed at that but oh well.

So, at least at this point, there has been nothing going on there. Debra is understanding about that, though.

Todd and Rwanda come by from time to time, there have been no other massages. Just friends, visits. Sure, the girls all sunbathe with their tops off in our back yard.

Once Debra came out with not even her bottoms on, Todd sure did seem to get a kick out of that. He even suggested that we all could get fully naked, I mentioned that I had a hatchet in the garage so it might be best that he didn't.

Everyone laughed like that was hilarious. I kind of meant that, though.

Later I told Debra that she shouldn't do that any more because it was giving the guy ideas.

Actually, it kind of irritated me, and she picked up on that. No way in hell is Todd going to get anywhere near my wife, or Rachel either for that matter.

His getting Rwanda is quite enough. Once they hooked up, that was the end of any more sex between us. But that's OK, I had some of that, so any more would just be a repeat.

There has been no sign of Nathan, I think he learned his lesson there. The charges got dropped, so things are quiet.

Rachel and I have made love perhaps four or five times, it isn't a crazy and wild every single day kind of thing. Plus she is headed back to her own apartment, her own life soon.

Hell, I know that. There is someone somewhere that will be her own age, lord knows she deserves to be happy. She did tell me that she had this fantasy from way back of having sex with me, so much so that sometimes even with her husband, she was thinking of me.

Now I don't care what anyone says, that is flattering.

So, there are most certainly changes in me. But I do not feel like I am a cheater. Cheating to me is secrets, keeping them from your mate.

Debra knew all about it ahead of time.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers