Part of The Procedure? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

She is one amazing woman, and like she has told me literally dozens of times, sex is just a part of life.

So, I am married to what I would guess is the sexiest sixty year old on planet Earth? I know quite a few other women around Debra's age, they are not even close.

There is just one thing, and it pops into my mind regular as clockwork.

If my Debra could do that once, then she could do it again. Roughly two or three times a week she comes home late, in the medical field there is no such thing as regular hours.

Car accidents, I check the papers when she tells me that. A heart attack and lost that one, I saw that in the papers.

Colds, sniffles, cuts? I have no way to know for sure, just the way things are. She does tell me what happened at work on those days. She also tells me about some of the antics some of her patients go through, nothing has changed there at all, not really.

In her line of work, she sees and handles genitals nearly every single day, men and woman both. Just part of the job? Yes, they still take sperm samples once in awhile, like they did with me way back at my Medicare physical follow up.

The vast majority provide the sample, they have magazines, things like that. But they also have the new woman on staff, Caroline.

She once in awhile provides the "assist" when they have a patient that has difficulty providing the sample.

The clinic Debra runs is completely different than any I have ever been to or ever heard of. The only other time I ever had anything like that happen was up in Portland, with Rwanda.

Debra insists she never does anything like that, and she has told me that she will always be completely faithful to me.

Still, the thought is there. If it could happen once, could it happen again? Especially with everything going on that I am now guilty of?

Life is full of changes, and there really is no way of going back, now is there?

The other day, she mentioned that we haven't been down to Reno in a long time, with a big grin on her face. I know exactly what she is thinking. I have to admit that I would not mind one bit myself, so we have a week's vacation booked.

We will probably have some of those "tandem" massage sessions. It popped into my old head that Debra just might be looking forward to those, they aren't cheating, not really.

Just hands, a one way thing. You could call what Jack and Terry offer to certain clients prostitution, but I don't see it that way at all.

What it really is, is a gift. I don't see masturbation as prostitution. It's all between consenting adults. Illegal, sure, but we don't care. Plus I can handle watching Debra being touched intimately, being given pleasure. I would be getting some of that myself.

But then, as my Debs has mentioned time and time again, "Sex is just a part of life."

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers