All Comments on 'Part Time Job Ch. 01'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113about 13 years ago
What happened to Wife#2?

I assume that she died but some clarification would be nice.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 13 years ago
Kind of fell apart.

Nice first half. The part after he moved away is sketchy.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Thanks for...........

A short version of your life story. Life can suck at times, but usually I find it easier to remember the good parts. Some of the bad is hard to forget, but just water under the bridge.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Interesting Story

You have had a very interesting life and thanks for sharing with us.

lancewmlancewmabout 13 years ago
I always like your stories

And I liked this one, but there was no transition between wife #2 and #3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
These stories

Of deb are just boring now, same old shit constantly repeated time and time again...time to bury them...

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Why

Persist in repeating the same story, over and over?

Also, either join the army, or get married. Never do both. I have yet to know a military wife that hasn't cheated on her husband when he is away. Just go work in a bar that's near a military base, and watch. All the wives cover for each other, and they are the easiest lay you'll ever see. Guys don't even have to buy them a fucking drink!

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
soldiers wives cheat, why?

simple, after promising that insatiable woman to love her, you change ur priorities from her pussy to country, atleast thats how she will see it after ur first tour,

how ever deceitful, conniving , manipulative a woman is i can't blame her, the instinct to survive & thrive is in her dna, they suffer a lot in their lives, so just as an experiment may have various outcomes, so do women turn to be great care givers, nurturers, partners, or whores, gold diggers yentas etc.. my point is if you feel ur woman is not right, then its totally ur responsibility to correct ur mistake dont wait till she cheats ,if she does, you basically allowed her to cheat.

hey my opinion here can be accepted only if ur a really really reaaaaaaaly a broad minded person. am not suggesting to break any laws nor that should be inferred, rather introspect where & what the relation lacks, and are u with/without her ready to salvage, if no, then cut ur losses & head on down route 66 to cali/alaska, wherever ur heart may take you.

lastly dont fill ur life with rage if unfortunately ur wife cheats on you, its the most imp. but most difficult. just breath & relax. every things gonna be okay! i promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Here's an idea, don't go off to war, and I won't take pleasure in fucking your wife.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not much

Not.much here to care about. Just the usual cheating military wife. Damn them all.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

A little history. Asshole cops (is there another kind) and fucking judge should have to spend a year in V. They didn't show any compassion for a wounded vet and a cheating wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...