All Comments on 'Parting'

by Bob Clark Jr.

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
super_sonikkusuper_sonikkuover 20 years ago
A fantastic story!

As ever, Bob Clark comes up with a cracking good story! Keep up the damn fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Grest story

This was an amazing story mainly because it wasn't only about sex but love also

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent !!

All of the Authors who write "HERE" should read this and than copy you. I was enjoying the story to the end. I hope they DO IT, and Soon.

Thanks !!A72D

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow.

Very well crafted. One of the best I've read here.

David48David48almost 19 years ago
As usual

You describe love as well as anyone on this site Bob. As usual, with you, love and sex is a fun and exciting interlude. Their joy of discovery is a sight to behold. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Need Sex

i love how you told the love tell but i feel u should of had them had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well done

well done keep writing sories like this one

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Beautiful Tale

Nice short love story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
unrealistic

a little to unrealistic he keeps pushing her away because he doesn't want to ruin her life but he suddenly changes his mind the last night he is home get real if anything he would be more against doing anything then before keep your stories believable or put them in the fantasy area

dliterdliterover 15 years ago
Unrealistic?

If there is a negative comment you can count on it being made by "anonymous" I keep reading these comments on practically every story I like or think has a good story line, kind of makes you wonder!

Great read, loved the story and would love to read more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
agree with unrealistic

why would he give in the last night when he knows he will never get to do it again? now every time he sees her it hurt and start driving them apart. as to dliter above he and the other underage virgins have no sense of reality and need to stop the drugs. as with most of this guys stories it sucks and needs a total rewrite by a GOOD WRITER.

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Re: "agree with unrealistic"

You sir, are a fuckwit. You wouldn't know a good writer if he clobbered you over the head with a free story give-away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not good as usual

it seems tritereader and the other kiss asses don't a good story when they read it, because this is about as far from good as you can get. this was so unrealistic i thought i was going to hear rod serling talking, this isn't the twilight zone so keep it believable or use the nonerotic area.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Almost everything on this web site is a fantasy, so someone telling you to change this to the fantasy category is inane. On the last night, he gave in because he realized it was now or never and his love was stronger than his respect for societal taboos. Bob, I consider myself to be a decent author and you are one of the other authors on this site that I respect. Some will complain if your story is short and some will complain if your story is long; the most amazing thing is that all the complainers are named "Anonymous."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no-no

should have had sex-and confirmed love

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

Great writing style and a very nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Love your stories. I haven't found anything less than 5 * so far. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous