All Comments on 'Partner Games Ch. 01: The Neighbor'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 5 years ago
Wow!!!!

Got another great one going, Storyman. Don’t keep us waiting too long for chapter two please. Gotta say though fifty-nine years old and coming three times and then getting hard again to satisfy the wife as payment! Now that’s a Literotica stud! Love it!

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Not a bad stroker story

but the guy who is 60 cumming three times in 4 hrs or so just blows the credibility for me. I am sure some 60 yr old somewhere can do this, but would be rare....

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

Next chapter should be good. They need to visit a swinget bar or nudist beach so they can fuck to their hearts content and not necessarily their spouse

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 5 years ago
Well Done

Yet another one.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 5 years ago

This does not fit in L-LW, this was just non-stop bump & grind slut sex. Plot is ultra thin if there is one. Just two honey women (one a wife) going after the aging husband college professor. If anything they they are confirmed sluts.

No real entertainment value in this story unless you want to wank off reading it. Sucks 2*

kafkafalmost 5 years ago
Looser loser

Do you really not know the difference between 'loose' and 'lose'?

Different spelling, pronunciation and meaning. Do try to learn. It's not difficult.

techreadertechreaderalmost 5 years ago
I could.....

Patillie; back when I was 60, three times in an evening was doable, with the right stimulation. Now a decade later, I'm still good for two.

techreadertechreaderalmost 5 years ago
I Could, Back Then...

Patillie; Back when I was 60, I was capable of 3 times in 4 hours, with a sufficiently exciting stimulus. Like the situation described here. Not EVERY night, but a couple of times a week. Now that I'm a decade older, I can still get it up twice in an evening; again, given a sufficiently exciting partner(s).

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 5 years ago
Storyman Always Great Sexy Story

KRD, your loving wife must be Rosie palm and her five daughters!!

If you don't believe a loving wife can be a sexy woman and love lots of sex, and occasionally love wild crazy sex with a third in thier life, like a special friend that is not getting enough at her home, why not share her husband!!

Go back to your hustler magazine, dark closet and Rosie! The rest of us will enjoy educated, well written sexy stories here on Literotica!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 5 years ago
Changes in his wife

I suppose that his wife realized that life is short so enjoy the most of it that you can. The wife appears to be corrupted by the coworker Sue. I enjoyed and looking forward to reading more chapters of their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story is interesting, but.

221 count of "my wife." Didn't find a name for her in the story. What gives?

Sure doesn't sound like Missouri writing.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Nope. This much if drastic lifestyle change and it can’t be good. Especially if the wife was already cheating with Sue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Forget the negative comments that some readers have sent you. This is total entertainment to me ... absolutely fun to read and leaves me with a boner and so fucking jealous. I wish my wife was like that and my female friend next door. I might not look at her the same anymore. I gave you five stars ! Now I'm going to wank myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES