Partner Games Ch. 01: The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be happy to put you back together," I answered, undoing my seatbelt and twisting in the seat. I leaned across her to pull the dress back around her abs when I felt her hands close around me, pulling my head down lower toward her chest.

"Why don't you just take a moment and play with the girls," she cooed softly as she lifted her breast up with her free hand. She gently guided my face to her breast. I opened my mouth and eagerly sucked her nipple in, drawing it and her puckered areola in to where I could swirl my tongue around it, teasing both her areola and her rigid nipple at the same time. "Mmmmmmm. Yeah. I love having my nipples played with," she moaned softly.

I pulled away after only a few seconds of teasing. "I'd be happy to do that more if I wasn't twisted like a pretzel," I said with a chuckle.

"Fair enough. I'll hold you to that later then," she answered as I went back to trying to put her dress back together. I crossed the material over her left breast and found the tie by her right hip and tied a bow in it. Then I crossed the remaining material over it, covering her right breast and reaching across to her left hip to tie it in place.

"There you go," I said with satisfaction.

"I'm good to go?"

"As far as I can tell," I answered.

"Then let's!" she said cheerfully. "God Sue, I'm soooo fucking horny already!"

"Just wait till we get inside," Sue said from the back seat, drawing my attention back to her. She was once again "decent" but her nipples protruded obviously in the thin dress and the short skirt was still hiked up to her waist, giving me a much better view of her pussy in the parking lot lights. Her pussy looked more like a teenaged, with full rounded outer lips framing only a hint of more delicate inner lip protruding. Her entire shaved pussy glistened in the harsh parking lot lights from her own juices she'd rubbed around it.

My wife noticed my long stare and twisted around to look over the seat at her friend. "Don't you just want to dive in and lick that sexy little pussy?"

"Yeah... huh? What?" I answered, a little startled at my own initial answer.

"Oh nothing," my wife said with a grin. "Shall we?"

"Of course!" Sue answered enthusiastically, opening the car door. She climbed out with her skirt still open to her waist and only then did she smooth it down and cover her sexy ass and pussy. If her goal was to make me hard and horny, she had wildly succeeded, though I was still mystified by my wife's not only indifference, but actual encouragement to check out her friend's body. I had no idea what she was playing up to, but I highly doubted that it was what my mind was currently picturing.

I was brought back to reality by my wife opening her door and climbing out, her skirt too still exposing a lot, though not as much as Sue had. I climbed out of the car, unfolding my long legs and standing up while my wife smoothed down her skirt. I walked around and the girls each looped an arm in mine, guiding me toward the door. I unhooked my right arm from my wife to open the door.

Once inside the vestibule we could go either left or right, both demarked with a single frosted glass door. The door to the left labeled "Flirt" was clearly the entrance to a rather loud space, probably a bar or similar space. The door to the right was less obvious and marked with "Rosie's". My wife reached for that door and pulled it open.

As soon as I looked in, I could see racks of videos and extremely sexy lingerie. Sue guided me inside and it was immediately obvious that it was an adult store which also made me assume that "Flirt" was a gentleman's club.

Sue was leading me down an aisle between two racks of some pretty revealing lingerie with my wife following us when she stopped and released me. "Damn Joan! Look at this! It'd be perfect for Jerry, wouldn't it?" Sue asked, pulling an almost completely sheer teddy off the rack and holding it up against her body for my wife to see. "And look. Crotchless!"

"Damn that is sexy!" my wife agreed enthusiastically.

"It's perfect, don't you think? I think we both need one!"

My wife hesitated a moment. "It's a little more revealing than I'd thought we'd have," she answered hesitantly.

"No! It's perfect!" Sue responded, clearly enthusiastic about the outfit. "Unless you wanna go even more. I mean we don't have to wear anything if we don't want."

"No. I don't think I could do that."

"Then this is it!" Sue said taking a second off the rack, both in sheer white with white lace around the deeply cut front.

With the two teddies in her hand, she looped her arm in mine again and resumed leading me towards the back wall, which I could see was covered with a surprising variety of sex toys and vibrators. "Okay Scott. Pick two. Any two your heart desires, or your dick finds sexy!"

"What am I picking them for?" I asked curiously.

"That's still a surprise," she whispered. She unlooped her arm from mine and hung the two teddies on a hook holding a number of packages of artificial dicks on straps and stepped around behind my wife. She wrapped her arms around her from behind and slowly pulled the hem of the skirt up with one hand until her pussy was completely visible. With her free hand, she slipped a finger between my wife's legs and teased it along her wet lips. "Think about her pussy. Which of these would you like to see sliding in and out of her pussy? Teasing her and making her come?"

"Is that what I'm picking for?"

"Maybe... maybe not," Sue answered, standing and teasing my wife's pussy right there in the store. "But it's a good picture isn't it?"

"Yeah. It is," I agreed.

"Then choose wisely!" she giggled, slowly teasing her finger up between my wife's wet lips, making her shudder slightly as her finger stroked across my wife's already excited clit.

"Oh fuck Sue!" my wife moaned. "You're not going to make me come right here, are you?"

"I think you need to show him your tits too."

"But someone might see!"

"I know. Naughty isn't it?"

My wife hesitated and then lifted her hands to the front of the dress and pulled it apart until both her big tits were hanging out in full view. I briefly wondered if the store had security cameras, but lost the thought as Sue pushed a finger up into my wife's pussy, making her moan.

"Better choose soon or she might come right here," Sue cooed softly. "Make it a good vibrating one. Or even one that does multiple motions."

"Oh fuck," my wife moaned, reaching up and squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples between her fingers and palms.

I looked at the rack and pulled a mostly clear vibrator down that looked like it had ball bearings in it, the package indicating that it vibrated, twisted and extended two inches at the same time.

"Ohhhh. Nice choice," Sue said, pulling her finger from my wife's pussy. She let the dress fall back into place and then stepped around in front of my wife. "Now it's my turn. Pick something really wicked you'd like to push into my hot pussy!" she said as she turned around and bent at the waist. The short skirt rode up her cheeks as she spread her feet apart and arched her back down, forcing her now exposed pussy at me. "Something you'd love to slide right into here! Something you think would make me come real hard!"

If there was one position that really, really turned me on, that was it. I was tempted to just whip my dick out, public place or not, and shove it into her obviously wet pussy. She wiggled her ass back and forth slowly, making me even hornier than I was watching her finger my wife. "So you going to pick one? Going to find one that'll make me come as hard as if you pushed your dick right inside me? Or are you gonna just pull that fat dick out and fuck me right here?"

"Damn," I groaned as I stared.

"SUE!" my wife said sharply.

"Okay?" she answered my wife, straightening up and turning to face me. She pulled the front of her dress down to expose her tits and stepped toward me. "Maybe you need a little more of this kind of persuasion?" She wrapped one arm around me and pressed her tits against my arm while her free hand pushed down into my pants, grabbing my hard dick. "Think how I'd look if I let you push my dress down farther? Maybe all the way off? I wasn't planning on getting naked just yet, but if you want me to, I will."

"No. I think that's plenty for now," I answered as she stroked my dick inside my pants. I reached for the rack and pulled a fairly large vibrating artificial dick off the rack that advertised it also moved in a circular motion.

"Ohhhhhh. Nice choice. You're going to have so much fun with that!"

"Doing what?" I asked.

She leaned closer to me and squeezed my dick while she whispered in my ear. "Fucking my hot wet pussy with it!"

"Oh damn," I groaned, suddenly feeling like I might come in my pants.

"When we get home, you get to strip us both naked," she whispered. "Would you like that?"

"Oh yeah," I answered in a half groan.

"Me too. I can't wait to see you all the way naked, kneeling in front of me. Oooh I almost gave your other surprise away! But I bet if I ask Joan, she'll let me make you come all over me. Do you wanna do that? Do you want me to make you squirt your cum all over my naked body?"

"Oh damn," I groaned, having to consciously think about not coming in my pants right then.

"I think we better go," my wife interrupted.

"Me too," Sue said huskily. "I can already feel my pussy leaking down my legs."

She pulled her hand out of my pants and pulled her dress top back in place before picking up the two teddies. She took me by the hand and led me to the small counter with a cash register and laid the teddies on the counter. My wife stepped up and, blushing brightly, placed the two sex toys on the counter.

As soon as I'd paid for our purchases, my wife hooked her arm in mine and practically dragged me out of the store. As we neared the car she tosses the little clutch she was using as a purse to Sue. "You drive. I just can't wait any longer!"

Sue giggled in response and walked around to the driver side. I reached for the door handle on the passenger door. "Uh uh. In the back!" my wife practically demanded. I shrugged and climbed into the back seat. Before I could even think about getting settled and belted, my wife climbed in, pushing me over and climbing on top of me. She contorted herself to pull the door closed behind herself and then lay on top of me. Her hands were busy for a few moments and then she wiggled herself completely out of the dress she had on. Laying naked on me, she worked my pants open and hurriedly pushed them down to free my cock. "I just can't wait any more!" she growled as she reached between us for my cock.

She lifted herself slightly with her legs and then let herself back down, her sopping wet pussy enveloping my rock hard dick. "God I'm so fucking ready to come!" she moaned as she began to rock her hips in the tight confines of the back seat. "I can't believe we did that, Sue fingering me in public like that. For a few moments, I thought you might just stand there and watch until i did come!"

"She wouldn't have really done that, would she?" I asked as her velvety soft pussy stroked along my rigid dick, caressing my engorged mushroom head in all the right places.

"Uh huh. Just like she would have jacked you off in your pants if you'd have given her a few more minutes."

"It wouldn't have taken a few more minutes!" I groaned as the tingle began to race through my body. "Just like this won't!"

"Me either. I'm almost there," she panted. "Did you like seeing her pussy? Did seeing it get you turned on this much?"

"I think seeing you half naked in public did most of it," I groaned. "Oh god lover. You ready?"

"Oh yeah. Let me have it. Let me have all of it!" she moaned, pushing herself up enough for me to see her bare tits in the darkness as we drove.

"Here it comes," I groaned as she did her best to bounce on me in the tight quarters, the urgency of release quickly overtaking me. My body spasmed and jerked, jamming my dick hard up into her as the first pent up squirt surged deep into her.

"Yes!" she cried loudly, jamming herself down hard onto me. I could feel her pussy contract around me as her body began to tremble and shudder. She stiffened as my dick pumped another surge deep into her, her own body responding with a spasmodic jerk of her own. I could tell she was having an especially hard climax along with me, our bodies jerking and twitching almost in unison.

She lay on me after a few short intense minutes, her hands moving to turn my face towards hers. She kissed me wetly, her tongue pressing into my mouth almost urgently. We lay embraced for long minutes that way until she pulled her face from mine and hugged me close. She whispered in my ear, "I hope you enjoyed everything so far. I know I am. But the night's not over yet. Not by a long shot."

"There's more?"

"Uh huh. A special surprise yet."

"Trust me. Tonight has already been a surprise."

"Good. I'd hate to think anything I've done tonight was predictable!"

"It hasn't been!"

Sue shortly turned us into the driveway and then into the garage. She hit the button to close the garage door and then swiveled around in her seat. "I know what we planned, but I'm so fucking horny that I don't think I can last that long. How about we get him naked and you let me sit on his face for a few minutes. Just until he makes me come?"

"Well. I said you could later, but I don't suppose it'd matter if you did now," my wife answered. "Besides, this would be a bit more of an unusual place."

"It would. Even Jerry hasn't done it to me in the garage," Sue giggled as she twisted back and opened the driver's door. She stepped back to the back door and opened it while my wife worked my shirt up my body as I lay on the back seat. I lifted myself enough for Sue to help pull my shirt over my head and then lay back down while my wife slid back and opened the other door. I felt a little funny laying on the back seat of her car with my head at one end of the back seat and my legs sticking out the other side, but Sue didn't give me long to think about it as she pulled her dress completely off. Standing in nothing but her high heels, she turned her back to me and then pushed her butt into the back seat over my face. She looked down at me as she lowered her bare pussy down toward my face. I could see some stubble on her mound and around her lips as she lowered herself closer, stopping with her clearly dripping wet pussy hovering fractions of an inch from my lips.

"Any time you want," she cooed almost impatiently.

I reached my hands up to her hips and my tongue out to her pussy. I gently licked along its length, the slight amount of inner lip protruding tasting sweet and wet as I stroked along their length. I felt my pants and shoes being pulled off and then my wife's hand around my already hardening dick as I stroked my tongue again, this time pressing hard enough to spread her lips and stroke the insides of her lips.

"Ohhhh fuck yes," she moaned above me as I teased the tip of my tongue across the end of her slit and her slightly protruding clit. "God I wanted you to do this to me so badly in the store."

I pulled her down a few fractions of an inch lower and pressed my tongue up between her lips as she moved her feet to allow her to bow her legs out a little more, spreading her pussy slightly. I felt a hot wetness engulf my dick, as my wife bent over my lower half and started to suck my growing hardon. "You can lick her and suck her or touch her all you want, but this is mine," my wife said softly, clearly laying out the rules.

"MM Hm," I answered as I pressed my tongue up into Sue as far as I could, feeling a little shudder run through her body. Her hips started to rock in time with my tongue strokes, dragging her clit down across my chin a few times. I let my hands slide up her body and find her tits, squeezing each one of the firm orbs. They were firmer than my wife's by quite a bit, but I wasn't sure if they were all real or not, not that it really mattered just then.

"Ohhh god Bill. You're gonna make me come any second," she moaned softly, trying to grind her pussy against my face again. I licked up her slit again, finding her clit and rubbing the tip of my tongue around and around her clit as she began to shudder and cry out in pleasure. "OH FUCK!! OH GOD BILL! OHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!" she cried as she climaxed over my face, her juices leaking down around my chin and running down my neck. Her whole body seemed to jerk and twitch as she lifted herself up off my face and quite literally sprayed my face with her cum as she held onto the car door and frame for balance. "Oh god Bill. I'm so sorry. I haven't come hard enough to squirt, in well, a damn long time," she panted as she stood over me, looking down at my cum drenched face.

"Well. Um. I have to say, that was a first for me," I answered as my wife pulled her mouth off my dick. "There's some rags on the work bench, if you wouldn't mind."

"Oh yeah," she answered quickly, pushing away from the car to get a rag. I looked at my wife who was grinning at me like a Cheshire cat.

"Looks like you got quite the surprise," she finally said as she played with my hardon.

"Seems like it," I agreed as Sue brought back a rag. I wiped my face and neck and then climbed out of the car and wiped the cum from the seat before letting the girls lead me into the house, the three of us still naked. They led me to the master bathroom where we had a large walk-in shower, and they each kicked off their shoes. My wife turned on the water and adjusted it to the right temperature and then pulled the hand wand from the holder before sitting down on the bench that was built into one side of the shower. She spread her legs while Sue stepped to the sink and got something out. "Remember how you thought I should shave it all off, not just trim it last year?"

"Yeah," I answered, hoping she was saying what I thought she was saying.

"Well, you get to do just that. Sue's going to teach you how to shave me."

"She is?"

"She is," Sue answered from behind me. "And when you get done with her, you can do me."

"Oh?" I asked in surprise.

"Uh huh. Now, here, put this on the floor," she said, handing me a folded towel. "You can kneel on that," she said as she coaxed me down onto the floor. "Now. First you need to lather her up real nice," she said, handing me a bottle of some kind of squirt lotion. "This is real gentle shave cream, so if you accidently get some inside her, it's no big deal."

I squirted some on my wife's curl covered mound and rubbed it around until it made a nice lather, which I worked down around her lips.

"Now it's going to take a few passes to get all of it off, since she hasn't been shaved all over before," Sue said as she handed me a razor. I began to stroke it across her mound, cutting off her dark curls in layers, Sue holding the sprayer to rinse the razor off after each pass. "Good. Now you want to work down around each side. Stick your finger right into her and then use your thumb to pull her lips out of the way. You wanna be real gentle and careful not to nick anything."

"Definitely," I agreed as I pressed my finger deep into my wife's pussy. I used my thumb to pull her inner lip aside and keep it from the razor as I stroked down her full round outer lips, cutting the curls off and then the remaining short hairs, leaving her as smooth as a baby bottom. I couldn't help but notice that as I worked my finger pressed in and out in a slow erratic fucking motion, which seemed to be getting my wife more excited the longer I worked.

I switched hands and worked on the right side of her pussy, my finger sliding in and out of her slightly as I worked. "Now wash it all off and see if you missed anywhere," Sue coaxed, reaching past me to guide my hand flat against my wife's pussy, rubbing it around her now smooth lips and pressing my middle finger between her lips to rub against her clit. "I bet she'd really like to be fucked now," Sue whispered. "Make her come so she'll want you to do it again, but remember, you have to shave me yet and I can tell you, I'm already horny as hell."