Partner Games Ch. 01: The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at my wife, who was sitting with her eyes closed, enjoying my touch. I lifted myself on my knees and grabbed my dick, aiming it at my wife's pussy.

"OH fuck yes!" she moaned as I pushed my dick slowly into her freshly shaved pussy. In and out I slid slowly, working my dick deep into her while I used my thumbs to stroke up and around her smoothly shaved pussy. I worked my thumb around to her clit and stroked it slowly, in time with my deep thrusts, increasing her moans of pleasure. I could still feel the wetness of my cum deep in her pussy from our recent adventure in the car, which lubricated us more than adequately. My wife reached out to me and drew my head down towards her chest, clearly urging me to suck on her tits, something she very much enjoys during sex. I closed my lips around one nipple and teased it with my tongue as I continued to stroke in and out of her pussy. "Oh god yes lover. That's it. Shit your gonna make me come again. Ohhhhhhh. God yes... Almost. Oh shit. OH SHIT. OHHHHHH FUCK!" she cried as her body jerked and convulsed in an extremely strong orgasm. I felt her pussy clenching and pulling at me as I continued to stroke in and out of her, not quite to the point of climax myself. I continued to stroke in and out of her, slowing my strokes as her climax slowly passed, finally pulling my rock hard shaft from her, lifting myself up to gently kiss her. "Thank you lover," she whispered breathlessly.

"My turn," Sue said, quickly, sitting on the bench next to my wife and spreading her legs. She hooked one leg over my wife's so that both of their pussies were completely exposed to me. She rinsed her pussy off with the sprayer and then waited for me to move between her legs. I moved my towel and knelt between her legs and gently rubbed the foaming lotion on her mound and around her lips. As I had done with my wife, I pressed one finger deep into her pussy and used my thumb to pull her inner lip out of the way as I stroked the razor carefully down her full round outer lips. She groaned softly as switched fingers and sides, clearly enjoying feeling my finger in her pussy. I finished shaving her and rinsed her off. "I wish I could feel that dick inside me," she said quietly, reaching her hands out for me, grabbing my dick and pulling me towards her pussy. She nestled my dick between her lips, with my head sticking up nearly to her mound. "But I promised Joan that I wouldn't. But if you wanna rub yourself on me until we come, I really would enjoy that."

I looked at my wife who looked back at me. I'm sure she knew what I was thinking and gave the slightest shake of her head no. I nodded in agreement, my silent question answered. No, she wasn't going to allow me to even accidently stick it into her. I looked back at Sue and began to rock my hips, sliding my dick along her wet pussy. Each stroke pushed my head up out of her pussy lips and across her clit while each stroke back let my head press between her lips and in some cases, slide all the way down to her tunnel entrance. I reached for her tits and began squeezing and playing with them, my thumbs stroking side to side across her hard nipples. My wife reached over and pressed her hand on my head, pressing it harder against Sue's pussy, forcing my head deep between her lips with each stroke.

"Oh fuck me," Sue moaned quietly, her hands on my hips, trying to pull me to her. "Fuck my hot pussy. I wanna feel your big fat cock push deep into me and make me come."

After shaving both of them I was more than turned on enough to come, which was going to happen sooner rather than later with my wife pushing my dick against her friends pussy. Back and forth I rocked, sliding my head down between her lips and then pushing back up. My wife slipped off the bench to kneel next to me, her lips reaching out and sucking my earlobe as she breathed heavily in my ear. I felt her hand pressing my dick with each stroke, pushing my head hard against Sue's pubic bone. As she grew closer to coming, her hips started to rock, dragging my dick head all the way down to her tunnel entrance with almost every stroke. I could feel my engorged mushroom head bounce through her opening each time I pushed forward.

I let go of one of Sue's tits and pulled my arm out to wrap around my wife, reaching down to squeeze her firm ass as she pressed herself against me. I continued to stroke, surprised a little at how long I was lasting, but then I had come twice already in the last couple hours, once in Sue's mouth and a second time in my wife's pussy. I could feel my climax building as I slid my hand lower, reaching under my wife's cheeks to find her pussy with my fingers. She arched her back in, pressing her tits harder against me and her ass out toward my hand, letting me feed two of my fingers up into her tunnel to the first knuckle.

"Fuck. I'm going to come," Sue moaned loudly, arching her back more as she tried to drive her pussy toward my dick. I felt my head slide down and my wife push it against Sue, dipping the tip of my head all the way into Sue's vaginal opening. I was close enough to climax that I really couldn't help but push back again, this time driving my cock suddenly and deeply into Sue. "FUUUUCK!" Sue's cry echoed in the shower as she suddenly began to climax. I continued to pump my dick in and out of her while I pumped my fingers in and out of my wife's pussy next to me. I felt my cock swell as Sue clamped and spasmed around me, my own climax moments away. I pulled my dick all the way out, feeling my wife's hand close around it, expecting her to re-aim me to a safer place. My hips pushed forward as my wife held my head between Sue's lips, allowing me to drive deep into her once again.

"Oh shit," I groaned as my body spasmed at the feeling of her hot wet pussy closing once again around my engorged head. I jammed my dick hard into her as a gush of cum lanced out into her. I knelt there, my body bucking and jerking as I emptied what felt like gallons of cum into her. I turned my head to look at my wife questioningly.

"A girl can change her mind, can't she?" she whispered to me before pressing her lips to mine. We kissed for long seconds before she broke the contact. "You were being so good. I knew you wanted to but you weren't, so I thought maybe you needed a little extra reward for being such a good husband."

"Thank you. I did want to, but I wouldn't have."

"I Know. That's why I did it. Just don't get the idea that it's gonna be a regular thing."

"I understand," I whispered back as my softening dick slipped out of Sue's pussy. I got up and helped Sue up, and the three of us showered together. Sue squatted under the shower a few times to let my cum drool out of her freshly fucked pussy, drawing a giggle from both her and my wife at her comments of how much I'd pumped into her. Finally washed and dried, my wife sent me to bed while she and Sue said goodbye and Sue dressed. MY wife came back to bed, still naked, and got me hard one more time so she could ride me until she climaxed one last time. My "payment" for letting me cum inside Sue.

To be continued...