Partner Games Ch. 03: In the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered what she was thinking about as she looked off into the tree line by the path, still holding my body close, her bare tits pressing into my chest and rubbing up and down slightly as my dick slid in and out of her thighs.

"You wanna fuck him, don't you? You wanna feel his cock deep in your pussy. I know I would. I'd want to feel him slide right inside me, push deep in me and then fuck me with long slow powerful strokes. You can. You can feel him inside you if you want. All you have to do is say you do and turn around," Sue whispered softly, her hands running up and down the woman's body, sliding down over her butt and between her legs. I could feel her fingers tease my cock head and press me up between her lips harder. There was no way I'd get into her at this angle, but as I stroked I could feel the my head bouncing across her tunnel opening before pushing all the way through her thighs and across her rosebud.

"God Sue. You're gonna make me come," I groaned as my dick slid in and out of the confines of the woman's thighs, Sue's fingers sliding across the underside of my head.

"Do you wanna make him come?" Sue whispered to the woman. "Give me your hand." I felt a hand leave my butt and then Sue's fingers, disappearing, to be replaced by the woman's. "There you go. Feel how hard and fat he is? His dick wants to push into you. It wants to slide deep into your pussy. Do you wanna feel it? Do you wanna feel his cock push into your hot wet pussy?"

"Oh god," the woman moaned softly, my dick still sliding across her clit. I felt her arch her back, my head bouncing slightly harder into her entrance. Without warning the woman stepped back, breaking contact with me. "I can't. Oh fuck I want to but I can't!" she said quickly, pulling her top down over her tits and then pulling up her panties. "I'm sorry. Thank you for making me come, but I can't," she said as she pulled her shorts up. She looked at Sue and shook her head. "I just can't." And walked quickly away.

"Too bad," Sue said with a soft laugh. "Now, what are we going to do about you?" she asked as she pushed her dress down and stepped out of it. "I still wanna come, and I know damn well you do too."

"So do I," I heard a female voice say from up the path, startling both Sue and I. We heard the crunch of gravel and a completely naked woman, maybe in her late twenties, walking towards us, carrying a pair of shorts and a bra. "After watching that, I'm more than ready to feel his cock in me."

"Really?" Sue asked in surprise. "You were watching all the time?"

"Not all the time. But a while," the young woman said. "You're quite convinCyng. You had her eating out of your hand, literally. For a few moments, I thought she was actually going to let him fuck her."

"So you just wanted to watch?"

"Actually, no. I like to run on some of the more sparsely populated trails, particularly in the evening so I can go topless, and sometimes bottomless. I'm not adverse to being seen, and on occasion given a little extra exercise if the guy is good enough looking or entices me in the right way. When I saw you three in the path I didn't want to interrupt, but since she's already gone... I'd be happy to step in."

"And I'm just supposed to fuck you? Just like that? A total stranger?"

She giggled. "Just like you were going to do to her you mean? No double standard there, is there? Tell you what. You sit on that bench, just like you are, and I'll bet you that I can make you last until after I come. If I can't. If you come before me, I'll lick your friend's pussy until she comes."

"I'll take that bet. I wouldn't mind watching Sue get her pussy eaten out," I said with a chuckle.

"And I wouldn't mind getting to ride that cock," the young woman said. "By the way, my name is Cynthia, but my friends call me Cyn for short. I hate being called Cyndy."

"Okay Cyn," I said as I stepped out of my shorts and took the few steps to the park bench. I sat down and Cynthia stepped over to me. She tossed her clothes on the bench and then stepped onto the bench with her shaved pussy at face level. She squatted down over me and reached for my dick, aiming it at her pussy as she lowered herself down.

"Ohhhh this is a nice big one," she cooed softly as she rubbed my head around her wet pussy. "A real nice one," she groaned as she pressed herself down on my head, driving me several inches into her already wet pussy. "OIhhhhhhh fuck," she moaned. "Just to be fair, I was playing with myself over there watching you, so it isn't going to take too long for me to come."

"That's okay. Me either," I grunted as she started to bounce on me. She didn't have huge tits, but they were modestly large, and bounced pleasantly on her chest in front of me as she pounded herself up and down my shaft. Her bare ass slapped loudly against my thighs with each stroke, my fat dick plunging deeply into her.

"Oh damn that feels good," I groaned as she pounded herself up and down on me, my hands sliding up from where they rested on her hips to her tits. I squeezed and teased her nipples while I held her tits, teasing both of us closer to orgasm. "I shouldn't be helping you," I panted, realizing that the idea was for me to come first.

"That's okay. I'll pay up either way. Feels too damn good not to."

"Okay," I answered as I felt her pussy contract around my dick. "Oh shit. You are going to come already, aren't you?"

"Uh huh. I am. Tell me you are too?" she panted breathlessly.

"Any second," I grunted, feeling the urgency push itself along, my hips trying to push up from the bench with each stroke.

"Oh god. Hurry. I don't know if I can hold it any longer!" she squeaked, her strokes becoming more erratic. "Ohhhh shit. Shit, shit, shit!" she cried as she tried to keep bouncing up and down on me.

"Uhhhh," I grunted as my body jerked hard, a surge of cum lancing up into her pussy.

"YES!" she screamed at the feeling of my cock surging cum into her. She slammed herself down and her body dissolved into trembles and shudders as her orgasm washed over her. "OHHHH FUCK YES!" she cried in pleasure as she leaned herself against my jerking and twisting body, pressing her hard nipples into my chest. She pressed her hot wet lips against mine, kissing me deeply as she sat on my dick, her body shuddering and her pussy spasming around my still twitching dick. "I don't care who won. That was worth the price to play," she whispered as she broke the kiss. "Now... It's your wife's turn."

"She's not exactly my wife," I answered quietly.

"Oh? But I thought..."

"We're married? We are. Just not to each other," Sue said with a smile.

"Oh. So you two are having an illicit affair? Hiding it from your spouses?"

"Not exactly. Right now our spouses are driving around town taking pictures of them flashing each other in public places. That's actually what we're supposed to be doing."

"Ohhhhhh I see. Fun and games huh?"

"Something like that."

"In that case," Cyn said, looking at me. "You better find your camera because her husband is gonna want to see this." With that Cynthia pulled off my dick and climbed from my lap. She stepped over to where Sue was sitting. "I take it you've never had a woman lick your pussy before?"

"I have, sort of, once or twice," Sue answered as Cyn coaxed her to swivel around and then spread her legs.

"This way a little more," she coaxed Sue, pulling her hips to the edge of the bench. She looked back at me. "If this gets you all turned on again, feel free to put that meat stick someplace useful. I'd hate to see it go to waste on a handjob." She turned back to Sue and lowered her face between her legs.

"Oh fuck," Sue gasped as Cyn pressed a single finger up into her pussy and licked her shaved lips. "OH FUCK!" she gasped again as she pulled her finger out and inserted a pair, driving them quickly into her pussy.

"My, you are turned on, aren't you?" Cyn said from between her legs with a giggle.

"Well, we were fucking when that jogger came along."

"And you're fucking again," Cyn added. She worked her tongue around and across Sue's lips, using the fingers of one hand to spread her lips and expose her clit, while the other hand plunged two fingers in and out of her pussy. In and out her fingers went, pumping into Sue's pussy with a distinct squish with each plunge. At the same time she teased her clit, licking across and around it to make Sue squirm on the seat of the bench, her hands gripping the edge with a white knuckle death grip.

"Holy fucking shit! This is almost as good as Jerry does!" Sue panted.

"Your husband? Or another lover?"

"Oh god. My husband," Sue panted. "Jesus! Right there. Oh yeah. Right there!" she gasped, her body suddenly jerking in response to something Cyn had done inside her pussy. She moved her feet to the edge of the seat, her legs splayed wide, and tried to lift her pussy up toward Cynthia's face. "God you're gonna make me come! OHHHHH SHIT You're gonna make me come!" Sue cried loudly.

Cynthia pulled her face from between Sue's legs and plunged her fingers in and out of her pussy and used the fingers of her other hand to stroke wildly back and forth across her clit. "Let it happen," Cyn cooed quietly.

"OH SHIT!" Sue screamed as a stream squirted from her pussy, arching up into the air and splattering on the gravel path several feet away from the bench. Her body jerked several times and then stiffened again, squiring a second stream into the air. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck!" she moaned as her body sagged back on the bench and seemed to wilt slightly. "God damn," she panted.

"Well. That was successful," Cyn said with a soft feminine chuckle as she stood up. She walked to where her clothes were and started to dress. "So. You're taking pictures of flashing each other?"

"Uh. Yeah," I answered, as my brain switched back to reality.

"I bet I can spice those up a bit, if you want that is," she said as she stepped into her shorts.

"I'm game," I answered with a shrug. "I wouldn't mind seeing your body in a bit more light."

"It is a bit dark out here. Tell you what. Why don't you get your friend here dressed and meet me in the parking lot of Home Depot. The one down the road about a couple miles."

"That's kinda public, isn't it?'

"Yeah. It is," she said with a grin. "But don't take too long. They close soon."

"Okay. We'll be there shortly," I called after her as she started walking towards the parking lot.

"You really wanna do that?" Sue asked as she got up and walked to the middle of the trail where her dress was laying.

"Why not? I mean it's just gonna be a little flashing. I'm sure we can find some place there that we can safely flash each other," I answered as I picked up my shorts and stepped into them. I zipped and snapped 'em and then pulled on my shirt, not bothering to button it.

By the time we walked to the car and drove to the Home Depot, it had been almost twenty minutes. I wondered if Cynthia would still be there, but to my surprise I saw her get out of a car at the edge of the parking lot. I parked next to her car and we climbed out.

"So. You ready to flash each other?"

"Well, we've both seen each other naked plenty of times, but yeah," I answered.

"Then come with me. I have the perfect place," she said as she started walking towards the store. I shrugged and followed with Sue taking a few quick steps to catch up to me. I held Sue's hand as we walked into the store and down several aisles. She led the way to the back of the store and up a set of stairs into an area where wood trim and such were displayed. "Give me your camera," she said quietly.

I unlocked my phone and handed it to her. "Over there," she said, pointing to the end of the aisle, which appeared to be blocked from anyone's view by the stacks of wood. "Well? Don't stand there. Take your clothes off!"

"Off off?" Sue asked in surprise.

"If your gonna do it, might as well do it all the way!" Cynthia said

"Uh. Yeah," she answered, pulling the shoulder straps off her shoulders. In moments she was standing as naked as she had been on the trail, though in the middle of a store! "Come on," she said to me, turning and reaching for my shorts. She didn't even bother to unsnap them, just squatting down and pulling on the legs to pull them down.

"Perfect," Cyn said with a grin as she took pictures of us standing essentially naked. "Stick it in her," she said quietly. "Hurry up, before someone comes."

"Seriously?"

"You're not afraid, are you?" she asked with a nearly silent chuckle.

I turned to face Sue as she turned away from me. My dick was already hard, so I didn't have to worry as I pushed it into her from behind, sliding into her still very wet pussy.

"That's it. Got it!" she said with a grin. "Come on. I know another place."

"Another place?" Sue asked as she pulled her dress up.

"Uh huh. Time for a shower," she said with a grin as she turned and walked away with my phone.

"Wait a second," I said, still pulling my pants up as I tried to follow her. By the time we got to the top of the stairs, she was at the bottom, holding the camera to take a picture of us at the top.

"Show me something," she said with a grin.

"Who?"

"You! You've got the dress on."

"Good lord" Sue said, looking around from our perch up high to see who might be able to see us. We could see quite a bit of the store from this high, though the high shelves blocked much of the store. Trying to look as nonchalant as possible, Sue swiped the skirt to the side, completely exposing her pussy as she walked down the stairs, taking each one slowly.

"Perfect. These are going to be so hot," Cynthia said with a grin. "Come on." We followed her across the store to the plumbing department and walked down the aisle full of tubs and showers. "I promised one of me," she said, holding the camera out to me. "How about it Sue? Wanna get in the shower with me?" she whispered.

"With you?"

"Yeah. Let's give him a really good look before we make him flash us," she said as she stepped into a tub with a sliding glass door. Sue kicked off her high heels and stepped in with her, sliding the door closed. In moments Cyn was pulling her top up over her tits and then pushing her shorts down while she coaxed Sue to drop her dress. The two leaned against the door, pressing their tits against the glass.

"Damn," I mumbled as I quickly took a couple pictures of the two.

They quickly fixed themselves and then climbed out of the shower. "Your turn," Cyn said with a grin. "Show me that hard dick."

"If that's what you want."

"Uh huh," she said with a grin. I stepped into the shower, undid my pants and let them fall to the floor.

She quickly took a picture of me and then whispered. "Stroke it for me!" I rolled my eyes and then wrapped my hand around my dick and stroked it while she took several pictures. "Got it," she said as she lowered the phone. I quickly, and none too soon, pulled my pants back up so I wasn't hanging out.

"Can I help you?" the salesgirl asked as she walked down the aisle toward us.

"No. We were just looking at some shower options, trying to decide if we wanted a tub shower or a regular shower," Cynthia said politely.

"I see. And you've found?"

"Well. The tub is nice to have, but having to step over isn't always optimum," she answered.

"There's larger free standing ones back here," she said, turning and walking down the aisle, looking back to see if we were following. She led us to the end of the aisle and slid the door open on a shower stall almost as big as the one with the tub. She stepped right inside the fake tile stall and stood looking at me. "Come on. It's okay," she said as she waited. "You should see how it fits two, since it seems you like to shower together."

"Huh?" I asked in surprise.

"I think you should know," she whispered "Those tubs down there, they can be seen on the security camera that overlooks the workstation. These back here, they don't show up."

"They don't?"

"Uh uh. So if you wanna come in here and do that again, no one will see you but me and your friends."

"Do what?"

She rolled her eyes and looked exasperated momentarily. "I saw what you were doing. I'd just like a chance to see it in person," she said with a giggle. "Unless of course you're too bashful."

"He's definitely not that!" Cynthia said, pushing me toward the shower door. "Go ahead and try it."

"I don't believe I'm doing this," I said under my breath as the young lady closed the door on the two of us.

"It's okay. I won't tell anyone, and the window is frosted, so no one can really see what you're doing. Not like that clear one did."

"You saw me sticking out?"

"I did," she said as she reached for the front of my shorts. "I shouldn't do this, but..." she said as she pulled the waistband to pop the snap open. "Oh my. Did you know your snap is undone?"

"No, is it?" I asked, deciding to play along.

"It is. I should try and fix that for you," she said, moving her hands back to the front of my shorts and pulling the zipper down. "Oh goodness. No underwear."

"Nope," I answered as she let go and my shorts slid down my legs.

"Oh my. Did you know your pants fell down? Here, let me help you," she said, reaching out and grasping my cock in her hands. "Oh. Wow!" she whispered, her hands wrapping around my tool and stroking it. "You know. We're about to close."

"You are?"

"UH huh. But I don't think they'd mind if I showed you the shower for a few more moments." She said, letting go of my dick and reaching for her shirt. She tugged the tail up out of her pants and pulled the front up, hooking her fingers in her bra, pulling it up also, exposing a pair of nicely formed C cup breasts.

"I see."

She moved closer to me, trapping my cock and her hand between us, pressing her pelvis against my hardon and her bare tits against my chest. She ground herself against me for a moment. "See. This shower is big enough to do, well, just about anything you want."

"Uh huh."

She stepped back and then squatted down. "I better help you with this," she said, reaching for my shorts. She started to pull them up and then stopped, reaching for my dick once again with one hand. She engulfed my engorged head with her twenty something year old mouth, sucking it slowly and then licking it like an ice cream cone for several seconds. "You know. My boyfriend is gonna get his brains fucked out tonight," she giggled as she released me and pulled my shorts the rest of the way up. "I think we should let you go though, since we're going to close."

"I think so too," I agreed as I snapped and zipped my pants. She undid the front of her pants and pushed them down slightly, exposing a pair of white bikini panties. Her pants slid part way down her thighs as she tried to pull her shirt back down and tuck it in.

"Oops." She giggled as she reached for her pants and pulled them back up. She reached out for my hand and pushed it into the front of her pants. "Turn about is fair play, right?" she asked as she pressed my fingers against her panty covered pussy. When she let go of my hand I pulled it up and pushed down again, this time inside her panties, feeling her hot wet pussy lips with my fingers. "Yeah, my boyfriend is going to get so fucked when I get home." She moaned softly before gently pulling my wrist to pull my hand out of her panties. She was breathing heavily as she opened the door and We stepped out of the shower.

"So what did you two do in there? We couldn't see for the frosted glass. Cyn asked as walked away from the young lady. "Seems like she was interested in helping you out," Sue said with a grin.

"She was very helpful," I agreed as we walked out of the store.

"So. I put my number in here. When you get home and share the pics with your spouses, you might want to see if they're interested in playing more games like this."