Partner Games Ch. 03: In the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is that?" I asked.

"We have a little group of friends that do...um...things. It depends on what the weather is and such, but we usually find novel ways to get together."

"So you swap regular partners or something?"

"Actually, sometimes we use random draw. We let chance pick our partners for the night, and sometimes we arrange with particular partners for special games.

"Like drawing cards or something?"

"Something like that."

"And special games?"

"Fantasy, roll playing, that kind of thing." She said with a grin. "I think you'd have a lot of fun with some of the girls."

"Like how often do you do this?"

"Once a month or so. You think you and your wife would like to check us out?"

"Maybe. I'd have to talk to her."

"Well, if you wanna try, give me a call. We have a little selection process we go through. I don't think you'll have a problem though," she said as she stepped up to me. "Personally, I think you're a shoe in. As much fun as the park was, I wouldn't at all mind having a few more turns," she whispered as she looped her arms around my neck. She pressed her body against mine and lifted herself on her toes to kiss me. Her hot lips pressed to mine for long seconds before she slowly pulled her face from mine, her hips pressing against mine and grinding her pelvis against my hard on. "Let me know if there's anything more I can do to convince you. I think you'd be a hell of a lot of fun."

She let go of me and stepped back before turning to Sue. She reached out and wrapped her arms around Sue, and to my surprise gave her a long wet kiss as well. She let her lips separate from Sue's and unlooped one arm from around her neck, sliding it down and into one of the slits of the dress.

"Oh shit," Sue mumbled as Cynthia did something under the dress.

"Sometimes we have singles show up for various reasons. We don't usually do same sex couples together. Most of us aren't into that, but we do threesomes. I think it'd be fun to be partnered with you for a night. Even if you decide not to do our group, let me know and I'll take you running with me some time."

"Uh. Um. Okay. Sure," Sue answered a little uncomfortably.

Cynthia stepped back and then to her car. She waved as she drove off a few minutes later.

"Damn she was a bit forward, wasn't she?" Sue finally asked as we got into my car.

"Yeah. I couldn't believe you got that woman on the track to do what she did."

"Oh she wasn't upset. She was actually sort of intrigued. I mean you can't convince a woman to do something like that if she doesn't want to. Inside, she wanted to. I could see that just by how she was looking at your cock. When she turned around that was all she saw, was your dick. I figured it'd been a long time."

"I guess so," I agreed as we drove across town.

"God I'm horny again," she said quietly.

"Well, we better save some for our better halves," I chuckled.

"True. Man are they going to be surprised at our pictures."

"That they are," I agreed.

When we got back to the house we found Jerry and my wife laying on the living room rug, the two curled up together. They'd clearly been having fun while they waited and had fallen asleep. I found my wife's phone and scrolled through the pictures she'd taken, some were of her alone, some of him alone and some selfies, including one in what looked like a convenience store, the extremely short dress she had on pulled up to her waist, and her dress front pulled down to expose her big tits. It didn't take much imagination to know where his dick was poking at that moment.

"On or off?" Sue whispered.

"What?"

"My dress. On or off? Because I plan on having your hardon in me in about thirty seconds."

"You know. It's such a sexy dress. Why not on?"

She grinned and stepped around the sofa, and leaned over it, pushing her ass out at me. I undid my shorts and then spread the gap of the dress apart to expose her bare pussy. I rubbed my head up and down her lips for only a moment before I fed it into her, slowly pushing it until I was sunk completely in her hot wet depths. "No point in waking them yet," she whispered as I started to slide in and out of her, her walls caressing my shaft and again engorged head.

"Yeah," I whispered as I slid in and out of her, taking my time, but thinking about what would have happened if I'd have had more time with the salesgirl. Sue's moans brought me back to reality quickly enough, but left me realizing that I wouldn't at all mind seeing Cynthia again, even if it did mean a group activity.

"Ohhhhh shit yes," Sue moaned loudly as I plunged into her, quickly driving myself towards climax as I pictured Cynthia spread eagle on the grass with me leaning over her, my dick sliding in and out of her. The sound woke my wife, who groaned and rolled over to see me. She gave me a smile and stretched just before I started squirting deep in Sue's pussy.

"Guess you two had an interesting time?" my wife asked as she watched us. "Too bad you didn't get a chance to do that sooner. We've been back for a long time. I think I wore him out."

"Oh. I wouldn't say we didn't have a chance to have sex," Sue said with a sigh.