All Comments on 'Partner Games Ch. 06: Sleepover'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 5 years ago
Lost The Original Story?

First, I like your stories.

This story, though, to me has lost it's way I think, sorry. It was part 3 and 4 where it went off the rails.

Joan disappeared and I have know idea what she is doing now. Last three chapters have been about Bill's adventures, instead of Bill, and, Joan's adventures.

Sue and Jerry have been written off and Sue seems to be the one character who initiated all this.

IMHO: I think if you write a chapter 7 and more? You should bring Joan back to the front and tie it back together. IDK, call it Pool Boy or something.

I wish you the best, keep writing.

TopazThornTopazThornalmost 5 years ago
I am liking your ,but

To start love the story your writing is great. I hope you keep it going. But I have to agree with Prinnavea ,what has happened with Joan? Maybe since you have Bill playing daddy, a couple might want them to play mom and dad together, or something like that. Also I would like to know what is going on with Sue and Jerry, are that still seeing them . Has the rejection caused them problems etc.. Anyway keep the writing going I am looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS