Partner Games Ch. 06: Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy. Your dick is getting really big again. Doesn't it hurt like that?"

"Hurt? Not really. But it does beg me for certain types of sensations."

"Types of sensations? You mean like we did earlier?"

"That's one way."

"There are more?"

"You know there are."

"You're talking about fucking, aren't you? "

"That is one way."

"I haven't ever done that."

"I'd hope not. You really should wait until you have someone you love to share it with."

She turned to face me and wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body to mine. "I love YOU Daddy!"

"I love you too sweetie," I answered, wrapping my arms around her.

She pressed her face to mine and practically jumped up into my arms, wrapping her legs around me. She had my cock trapped between us, her hot pussy pressed to my hard shaft. "Take me to the bed and take me Daddy! Make me come like you make mommy come. I've seen you two doing it, sliding your big fat cock in and out of her. I've heard her cry out in pleasure with you. Take me. Take me like you take her!"

"That's really what you want?"

"It is."

I walked out of the shower, not bothering to dry off. I carried her to the big bed in the master bedroom and crawled onto it. I flopped her down with me on top. She released her legs and arms, spreading both wide below me. "Take me Daddy! Make me a woman."

I leaned my body back and reached between us. I felt for my rock hard cock and guided it to her wet lips. I pressed forward, forcing my engorged mushroom head against her. I felt her pussy expand slowly, fighting the invader and at the same time trying to accept it.

"Oh my god," she moaned. Reaching for my hips. "You're so big Daddy!"

"And you're so tight sweetie. You sure I'm not hurting you?"

"No Daddy. You're not hurting me," she groaned as my head slipped past her entrance and slid several inches into her. I pulled back slightly and then pressed in again, working another inch into her. It took half a dozen strokes before I was fully into her. I started to stroke in and out of her, working my shaft in and out almost its entire length. I could feel her incredible pussy gripping me, caressing me, trying to hold me inside as I stroked in and out of her.

"Oh god yes Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your sweet daughter's pussy! Fill me with your cum. Make me a woman tonight!"

I stroked in and out, my excitement growing by the second. I could tell I was going to come any moment, but I worked to hold it at bay, wanting her to come with me. She arched her back as I plunged in and out of her, her moans growing louder.

"Come with me sweetie," I groaned as I pushed deep into her.

"Almost Daddy. Almost!"

I plunged into her only a few more strokes, the urgency growing and the tingle flowing out from my groin. "Shit!" I cried out as my body bucked, jamming my cock deep into her as I pumped a gush of cum into her.

"Yes! Oh Daddy! Yes, yes, yes!" she cried as she felt the surge flow into her. She shuddered under me, her own small climax flowing over her like waves on a pond. I felt her already tight pussy contract around me, squeezing and milking my last drops of cum from me.

Depleted, I rolled off of her onto my back. She rolled onto her side, one leg over one of mine, her head on my chest. She pulled my arm around her neck and down to her chest, cupping her left breast with my hand. Donna crawled onto the bed, laying on my other side, positioning herself the same way so that I was holding one of her breasts as well.

"Mister C? Will you do that to me? Will you make me feel like that?" Donna asked quietly.

"What would your parents think of me if I did that?"

"They won't ever know. I mean it's almost time to go to college and I can't go never having had sex. I mean I can't can I?"

"I suppose not," I answered quietly. "Maybe later."

"Okay," she answered in a whisper.

"Let's go watch a movie!" Tina said quickly.

"Yeah. Good idea," Donna agreed. "You wanna watch a movie with us?"

"Oh sure," I answered, wondering what kind of a movie they had in mind.

It took a few minutes to get things organized. We all put our pj's back on and the girls popped popcorn and were laying on the floor on a huge soft blanket, their feet pointed toward me as they lay in front of me. Tina reached for the remote and turned the TV and dvd player on. We'd dimmed the lights in the room. I could still easily see both their bottoms with the pj's laying across their butts, but not covering anything else lower. Both girls had their legs spread, allowing me to see their pussies as they lay in front of the TV. "This is a really scary movie," Tina said quietly to Donna. "Robby said that it scared them all when they played it at Jeff's house."

"Your brother is such a nerd. Anything would scare him," Donna said with a frown.

"Yeah. But I still snuck it out of his room when he wasn't watching," Tina giggled as the movie started.

As soon as the movie started I knew what kind of movie it was, and scary wasn't what I would call it. It was a porn flick that started out with a group of kids hiking off into the woods for a camping trip. We watched as the kids set up tents and started fires and such, teasing each other and grab assing around. One of the guys teases one of the girls and pulls down her shorts, revealing that she didn't have any panties on. This soon leads to a number of people getting clothes tugged and pulled, eventually having the first girl, the one that didn't have panties on, wrestling naked in the grass with the guy that had pulled her shorts down. She tussled and wrestled with him until his shorts were pulled off by her, leaving her sitting astride him with her bare pussy rubbing against his hard dick. Anger shifts to desire as she rubs herself on his dick, his mushroom head disappearing between her lips as she stroked herself along his shaft. Before not too long, he's holding her tits and squeezing them as she pushes herself back on his dick, slowly impaling herself on his cock. It isn't long before the rest of them had paired off and were getting naked or were having sex half dressed.

"God that looks so hot," Tina whispered as she watched one young woman being pounded into from behind. "Wouldn't you like to feel that?"

"It looks like he's ramming it into her so deep," Donna whispered back before eating a few more pieces of popcorn.

"My pussy is getting so wet again," Tina said.

Donna giggled. "That's your dad's cum silly."

"Maybe. Bet you wouldn't mind if he did that to you."

"I wouldn't mind at all," she answered quickly.

I got the message. I slipped my bed pants off and then slipped down to the floor kneeling between her legs. Pretending to be "sneaky", I inched up her body, kneeling between her legs and holding myself over her. I lowered my pelvis down, my hardon sticking towards her pussy as she lay on the blanket with her legs spread. I carefully aimed myself at her lips and then gently pushed forward, spreading her lips with my mushroom head.

"I can almost feel him putting it into me," Donna whispered as we watched another guy slowly feed his dick into his female partner, laying on her back with her legs splayed wide.

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh," Donna moaned as I worked about two inches into her. I started to move my dick in and out, pulling back until I was almost ready to slip out of her and then pushing back in as far as I could before the dry portions of my shaft grabbed at her lips. In and out I poked, working myself deeper into her pussy until my body was pressing against her bare ass. "Oh god look at him fucking her," she moaned as the guy finished pushing his dick into the young lady and was pounding frantically into her, almost as if he were afraid she might want him to stop before he got done. I slid in and out of her pussy at a much more sedate pace, driving into her and pulling back almost my full length. "Oh god that feels good Mister C," Donna moaned.

Tina looked over her shoulder at me and grinned. "Seems like Daddy wants to play like the guys on the movie!"

"Oh god it feel so good," Donna moaned as she lay there, her whole body sliding slightly on the blanket with each thrust into her. I knew she wanted to come, and while what I was doing might make me come, I wasn't at all sure it would make her climax.

"You wanna try some other things?" I asked her, stopping my thrusts and laying on top of her.

"Like what?" she asked softly.

I pulled my cock from her and lay on the blanket next to her. "Take your nightie off and come sit on me."

"Sit on you? How?"

"Don't worry. I'll show you," I coaxed as she moved to her knees. She straightened up and pulled her nightshirt off. "Now come over here. That's it, right over me," I coaxed, getting her to straddle me on her knees. "Now, just reach down and pull my dick up against you. You can stroke it like that if you want," I suggested as she began to rock her hips, working her wet pussy along the length of the underside of my cock, my head disappearing between her lips with each stroke. "That's it. You like that?"

"Oh god yes Mister C. It makes me all tingly down there," she moaned.

"It should," I said, reaching up to her big tits and grabbing hold of them. I massaged each large soft globe and rubbed my thumbs across her nipples while she teased her clit along my shaft, her own motion pushing her closer to her climax. "Now, just slide a little farther along towards me and feel my head bounce into your opening. Feel it?" I coaxed as she lengthened her stroke, my mushroom head now bouncing through the entrance to her depths with each stroke.

"Uh huh," she moaned.

"Now just lean a little more towards me as you do that," I coaxed.

She leaned toward me a little more, pressing my cock between her lips. I felt my head engage into her tunnel and instead of sliding along my shaft again, her push back drove me deep into her. "OH FUCK!" she cried as she drove me all the way into her until my head pressed against her cervix.

"There you go. Now just slide on and off of me," I coaxed as she began to rock herself, sliding her pussy on and off my dick.

"Oh god Mister C! This feels so good!"

"It's supposed to," I said, letting go of one breast and lifting my head to suck her nipple into my mouth, capturing her now swinging tit with my lips. I slid my free hand down between us and let her motions slide along my finger as well, stroking her clit with her own motions.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she moaned over and over as I nibbled her nipple, driving her body closer to climax with each stroke. "I'm going to come. Oh god I'm going to come!' she squealed as her whole body started to shake and tremble, her strokes becoming erratic and less coordinated. She finally slammed herself down hard on me and sat there, trembling and shuddering as her pussy clenched and spasmed around my dick. I released her nipple and pulled her down to me, our chests pressed together as I rolled us over, leaving me laying on top of her. I pushed myself up off her chest and started to stroke into her, driving my cock deep into her with each stroke. Her tits bounced and rolled on her chest as my thighs slapped loudly on her bare ass, her legs spread wide and her gasps and moans echoing in the room as my strokes pushed her climax even higher. "Oh fuck. Enough. Please!" she finally gasped, pushing me away to get me to stop stroking into her.

I pulled out of her and rolled back onto the floor, laying on my back and panting, my rock hard dick glistening with her juices. I didn't lay there long before Tina climbed over me and slid herself down my lubricated shaft. "Ohhhh yeah. I can certainly take more of this," she cooed quietly as she sat astride me. She sat upright and pulled her nightgown up, tossing it off to the side before leaning down. She looked me in the eye and then lowered her face to mine, pressing her lips to mine in a long passionate kiss. I felt her hips start to lift and fall even before she broke the kiss, sliding herself up and down my shaft in long slow strokes. "Fill me with your cum again Daddy. I wanna feel you pumping your cum deep in my pussy until it can't help but leak out of me," she cooed softly. "I wanna feel your strong, fat dick pumping me full of you."

"You keep that up and you'll get your wish," I breathed softly, slightly out of breath from the long kiss.

"I do wish that Daddy. I want to make you come so hard. I wanna feel your cum squirting deep inside me. Donna. Come help me make him come!"

Donna rolled over onto her hands and knees and grinned at me. "I know what Mister C likes," she said as she crawled around. She turned to face Tina and then crawled over my head, and lowered her wet pussy to my face. I lifted my hands and helped guide her to a comfortable place, and began licking her pussy, tasting her wet sweetness as Tina continued to ride up and down my cock. "Oh Mister C. That feels so good. You are so naughty having sex with your own daughter, putting your cum so deep in her. Ohhhhhh MISTER C!" she squealed as I pushed a thumb against her little rosebud, threatening to push it all the way inside her as "punishment" for calling me naughty.

"Oh god. Ohhhhh fuck," I heard Tina gasping, leaving me to wonder what Donna was doing that I couldn't see. "Oh shit. Gonna come! Oh god... Gonna come!"

Her climax started to overtake her and she started to smash herself down hard on my cock, slamming my cock head against her cervix, her already tight pussy gripping and squeezing me. The sudden change in sensations was more than my cock could handle, and my hips tried to buck up against her, my cock swelling and pumping a gush of cum into her pussy. I lay there jerking and twitching for long seconds before Donna crawled off of me and lay down panting next to my head.

"Ohhh Daddy," Tina moaned as she lay down on me, my cock still pumping cum into her. "You did fill me up, so full," she cooed as she looked into my eyes. "I love you Daddy," whispered as she lowered her lips to mine, pressing them wetly against mine in a long erotic kiss.

After what seemed like an hour of her kissing me, I felt my softened dick slip from her pussy. She giggled and rolled off of me, snuggling against me with her head on my chest. "Donna. Turn the lights off," she said quietly. "I think Daddy needs a rest."

I woke in the morning alone in the king-sized master bedroom bed. The strewn covers attested to our middle of the night activities. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already well past eight. I pushed myself out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom. With the necessary duties done, I looked around for my clothes, and was surprised to find none. Not the pj bottoms, and not my regular clothes. I walked down the hallway and heard the voices in the kitchen.

"There's the sleepy head," Tina said with a smile, sitting at the kitchen counter with Donna, both wearing very revealing negligées. The pony-tails were gone and both looked their age, and quite beautiful at that. Tina got up and walked over toward me, the negligee swishing side to side with her breast, the see-through panties framing her pussy sexily. She walked up to me and pressed her body to mine, wrapping her arms around my neck. She lifted herself on her toes to press her lips to mine, giving me a long slow wet kiss. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Take my panties off, please."

"I take it role play is over."

"Uh huh. But that doesn't mean that we can't have one more nice long slow fuck. Does it?"

"No. I don't suppose it does," I answered, sliding my hands down her body. I worked them under the negligee and untied the strings holding the see-through blue panties to her body, letting them drop to the floor.

"That's something you won't need to do to Donna," she whispered as she lifted herself to kiss me again. Her lips teased mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth to play hide and seek with mine, before slowly breaking the embrace. "Because she's not wearing any."

"I see," I answered as she slid her hands down my arms to my hands. She pulled me backwards toward the kitchen table, stopping when her ass pressed against the edge of the table.

"I like that you're hard already, just from kissing me," she whispered as she let go of one hand and reached for my throbbing hardon.

"That kiss kind of made it easy."

She smiled. "Good. Take me. Here. Now. Lay me back and fill me with that fantastic cock."

I nodded and reached for her hips. I slid my hands up under the hem of the negligee and lifted her slightly, pushing her back so that her ass cheeks sat on the edge of the oak table. I slid my hands up her body and gently lay her back on the table, pushing the sheer material up her body to expose her tits. She lifted and spread her legs, reaching down between us to find my hardon, guiding my head to her already wet pussy lips. "Someone's already turned on," I said quietly as I closed my hands on both her soft tits.

"Someone's been playing with her pussy waiting for sleepy head to get up!"

"You could have woken me up."

She laughed as I started to press my dick into her. "After last night you needed all the sleep you could get. Vince said you were a little older and might not be able to keep up, but you certainly met my expectations."

"Glad I could please," I answered as I started sliding slowly in and out of her. "But I doubt there's anything left in the engine for fuel here."

"That's okay." She grinned, reaching one hand between her legs to tease her clit. "I'm just happy that there's enough to fill the gap." I stood at the table, pumping my hips forward and back, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy while she teased her own clit, her breathing growing rapid and her back arching toward me as her climax quickly grew closer. "Ohhhh fuck. Gonna come! Oh shit gonna come!" she cried loudly as her body suddenly dissolved into tremors and shudders. She groaned loudly as her pussy clenched around my dick and squeezed me. "Oh yeah. Ohhhhhh yeah," she cooed as she slowly relaxed, her body stilling as I stood between her legs with my hard cock still stuffed in her. "Ohhhhhh yeah. So much better," she said, moving her hands to stroke my stomach. "God your cock hits all the right places so easily."

I chuckled. "I aim to please."

"And trust me, you do," she agreed with a giggle. She gently pushed me away, letting my dick slide out of her. She sat up and slipped off the table. "Let me make you some breakfast, and if you still feel like putting that anyplace, anyplace at all, feel free," she said before leaning toward me and giving me a quick kiss.

Breakfast was good. It'd been a long time since I'd been fed bite by bite, but Donna wanted one last chance to sit on me, so she straddled me and rocked her hips while she fed me until we both came to a mutual climax. The girls dragged me off to the shower to clean up and only then was I allowed my clothes back. Both hoped that they'd be able to hook up with me for some more fantasies in the future. Tina's parting comment was that she was sure I was going to become a very popular partner.

12