All Comments on 'Partners in Purity'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Someone's Got Talent!

Very lovely, it reminded me of a very special someone. Stuck with it until the very end.

sacksackalmost 13 years ago
There is a reason this is Charles lowest voted story....

and the reason is it simply doesn't work. These people are supposedly in their late teens but are acting like freshmen in High School. The many spanking scenes are predictable and boring. In addition, few men (or women) would get excited about a man being spanked in panties...it simply isn't that erotic, especially the way Charles writes it, which is like a detailed weather report. The entire story is simply too long, with not enough variety to sustain the reader's interest. Spanking is by its very nature inherently repetitive, and unless you are a genius, it is very difficult to write a truly erotic spanking scene. Here, the spanking episodes are diluted as the participants are obviously enjoying them. It is the reluctance, embarrassment and just plain horror that makes a spanking scene work in my opinion.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 13 years ago
Different from most

Not the hottest story of the bunch, but for some people, spanking is a real turn-on. Never cared for it myself, though.

This story was tenderly written and I think explored how two virgins who had taken a purity pledge would deal with their pending wedding and honeymoon.

Thanks for posting.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Good story. Not your best story, but a nice approach to such kind of stories (first time), and absolutely hot sex scenes. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I hoe you're OK

It's been a long time since you posted your last story. Hope that's by choice and that you are well.

If there are any more stores in the pipeline that's good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bloody wonderful

Petersunn, no other writer on the Literotica site ...can match you for writing skill and pure (and not so pure (ha ha) ) eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best Story Ever

This was the best story I have read so far and I enjoyed every minute of it. Keep writing stories of these two and other honeymoon partners too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous