Party Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers

He kept it up for a while and I was feeling every one of those thrusts deep inside me, feeling more intense and excited with each additional thrust. He must have been speeding up as he went, even though I hadn't noticed it, as it slowly dawned on me that he was starting to hammer home with a good bit of power, really nailing me to the bed, even though I was pushing up away from it.

Belatedly it registered that his hands were all over my breasts, playing with them and teasing them, all these sensations adding to the fires that his cock was igniting deep in me.

He just seemed to settle over me, his body crushing me against the mattress while his cock danced inside me, his mouth coming down to cover mine. I couldn't stand this. It was all too much. I tried to scream but his mouth was covering mine and I was climaxing and shaking and he was shaking violently as he lay on top of me. I guess that shaking was his climax.

I just flopped back on the mattress, dead, with Ron lying beside me. Then Nick was there, wiping me down with a damp cloth. Wet tissues. I remembered seeing a box of them on the dressing table. Nick was all calm and caring, helping me to get cleaned up and I didn't have to do anything. He finally had me roll over onto my tummy, still gently wiping me down.

What happened next was slightly odd and it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been feeling so lethargic from what had happened. Nick encouraged me to get up on my hands and knees for some reason, still gently administering to me even as I followed his instructions.

"OK," he finally said. "I want you to look over to your left."

"What?" I asked puzzled, as the only thing there was the dressing table.

"In the mirror," he told me, and so I looked in the mirror and saw - myself.

There I was on hands and knees, breasts swinging below me. There was Nick, kneeling behind me, his erection out and swinging about, and too damn close to where it shouldn't be.

My eyes opened wider and I went to yell, "Wait," but found myself yelling, "Wowowowow," as his cock plunged into me.

After that I continued to gasp out wow sounds as Nick went to town on my poor body. He apparently assumed that Ron had got me all warmed up and that all he had to do was run with it, which is what he did, his cock attacking me like a mad monkey after a banana.

What can I say? It was fantastic. He was one hundred percent correct in thinking Ron had warmed me up. Warm? I was all set to go and Nick promptly turned the embers of Ron's love-making into a fiery furnace, one that was threatening to burn me alive. I couldn't think or talk. All I could do was react as Nick plundered my warm depths, arms around me as he manhandled my breasts, giving me everything just as hard and fast as he could.

It slowly registered on me that I was still looking at the mirror. That woman in the mirror being so enthusiastically fucked was me. I found it hard to believe. I was starring in and watching my own porno. It was so erotic. I found myself bouncing my bottom higher just to see it happen in the mirror.

I have to admit that when I caught on to what Nick was doing to me I assumed that he would go for as long as Ron did, or thereabouts. Two things I didn't take into account. (Put it down to lack of experience on my part.) The first thing was that I was all worked up before he even started. The second was the Nick didn't start off slowly and carefully the way Ron, gradually building up to a grand climax, but dived in at full bore, banging away at top speed.

The result of these two things was that I found my excitement absolutely exploding through me. I couldn't believe I was going to climax again and so soon. I didn't want it to come this soon, but I wasn't being given any choice. Nick was out of control and going for broke. (Maybe I should suggest that Ron give him a few tips about how to go for longer.)

I was fortunate that Ron was there. My climax hit and I was going to scream, but Ron slapped his hand over my mouth, stifling me. Thank god for that. Imagine screaming and having the whole party descend on us.

This time I grabbed the tissues and cleaned myself up. It seemed to me that if Ron or Nick helped me then I'd probably find myself getting jumped again. I very hastily dressed myself. Before I left I looked at the two guys and they were looking rather smug.

"If I were you," I said with a smirk, "I'd strip off that bedspread and run it through the washer and dryer before your mother gets home. I suspect she'd be a bit annoyed if she finds it like that with those stains."

With that I slipped out the door and re-joined the party. That had been a rather interesting experience. Thank god that I was already on the pill.

Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers
12