All Comments on 'Party of Five Ch. 06'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

I like your stories very much there is nothing wrong with the pace at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ignore Them

Most readers are complaining about the story moving too slow. I like the way you add to the characters profiles,making the anticipation grow. Don't listen to those guys. There are plenty other wham-bam-thank you mam stories elsewhere TJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn tease

Again the story was good but you kinda left us hanging in the end and finished the

chapter too quickly....cant wait for the next chapter........

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Like it.

I left a note on one of the previous chapters, and I still hold the same sentiment. While I enjoy the story, I do think it was missplaced, and should have been put in the Novels section, because of the pace.

I still like it though, it's refreshing to see a well written story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Getting good

I really liked this chapter, I really liked the ending with the conflicting mntal demons. Josh didn't just dive right in and i liked that. This storie reminds me of one of those Bishojo love-Sim games, because josh has feelings for all three sisters it leaves you contemplating which one he may fall in Love(girlfriend,wife way)with, or the harem root where he ends up screwing them all 24-7. I love your story keep going at your own pace, the anticipation may torture, but the pain will subside from the bliss of the next chapter. Fight On!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

it was another awsome story. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Storyteller extrordinaire

Dude, the story is getting better and better everytime. Conflict, emotion, and finally resolution, make up a story you really want to read and become invested in. keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Steady

There's nothing wrong with the pace of the story, just the time in between chapters. Its been great so far. Definitely didn't see the ending to this chapter coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good

It is great to read a story that people can really relate to as far as what JOSH is going through. I believe the realistic edge is a great tool to use so don't lose grip on that.

bodasiousdsbodasiousdsover 19 years ago
"Screams of a burning nun"

Another 5 out of 5 from me -- all deserved and without a doubt the best story you have written. Somehow you have managed to tap a very deep cord of ?true feelings?. As improbable as the whole premise is, you have transcended clich?s.

Well done!!!!

bodasiousdsbodasiousdsover 19 years ago
PS

indicating change in (POV) with with new paragraph and "* * *" is good, it works this time!

thanks for the shout out

Xman72357Xman72357over 19 years ago
It is getting good, the plot thickens!!!

Keep it up don't become predictabile. Keep us all guessing. I like the way the story is going it's not just a slam bam thank you mam story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
True that

yeah i mean you should start out slow and have a plot rather than just sex sex sex i might be the weirdest guy to some of you people but i like plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
why?

oh why josh did you have to run just screw the bitch oh and i hope there is some anal later in the stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Plea

You posses extraordinary talent, but I don't believe you have come to the full reality of the situation. In real life, apart from the physical side effects of making love to a close genetic relative, there is an inherint warping effect upon the persons involved. I beg that you consider the emotional/heart reality as you write this story, and bring your charecters back to an unconvolute life. PLEASE? Characters this developed are to good to waste on unreality.

Sincerely,

a begging hypocrite

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome to the max

Please continue at the pace you have established. I is savory. I look forward to every page; slower then a pace of life or many stories here. Quite frankly am sad this will come to an end and hopeful you will create another one like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
poorly

too long to get the information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I love the way you write, seriously. I havent read anything this good in a looooong time. And for all the underage faggots saying "DURR GET TO THE SEX ALLREADY" are just total duchebags who cant see a good novel when its right under their noses. I would love to read more of your work, truly great.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I agree with my fellow commenter. The build up is what makes it all the more worthwhile. I actually STOP reading the stories that go right at it, or aren't intelligently written. Thank you.

Dustin_ArenaDustin_Arenaabout 13 years ago
thoroughly impressed

I am thoroughly impressed with your writing. The buildup is immensely satisfying and makes for an actual story rather than mindless, unexplained sex. I find the kissing between Josh and Jacquie to be very erotic and it makes me long for that kind of intimacy myself. all in all I'm very pleased with the pace of the story and am eager to discover how it unfolds.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Dustin_Arena

You're right, and wrong. Right that the story is well written. Wrong that it's a good story because of it. The build up of tension is now becoming cloyingly un-nerving to read, and almost as stultifying as the repetitive fighting/animosity between the characters of Dawn and Josh. It's a broken record, but more annoying.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Thanks for telling us about Joshs eyebrows ...

The only Question that remains now is how many hairs Josh has around his asshole. That by no means is any excuse for you to tell us ! PLEASE DONT !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

the buildup is great, but if i would have had to wait to read the next it would be excruciating

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree that there is a little to much extraneous detail...

...but I am pleased with the pace and the look at each person's personality to a certain extent. Of course, as someone that was fucking very early I cannot comprehend someone going that long although my best friend (I fucked his older sister) was slow in that respect and was probably a virgin on his wedding night. Different strokes, that is what makes the world go around. So I will keep reading and keep enjoying. Bf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Lol. I just cannot see any horny 18 year old boy telling his super sexy sister no, sorry I just cant! Honestly I don't think an 18 year olds brain would be processing ANY thought trains other than dick>>------->pussy. A guys only thought at that point would be worrying about getting caught, not that it was his sister, CERTAINLY not worrying about it 'changing' things between them (guys NEVER think that, just the girls!)

....but then again, nothing is 'normal' about this kid. Its like the story of a twelve year old boy with the ages changed to confuse everyone.

....further up this chapter, comments about 'stopping' with sister if he starts dating whats her name. Really? Really?! Any other guy would think 'that doesnt count because shes my sister.' Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice...

Well, I've been reading the comments and all I'd like to say is that I find this refreshing. I was getting tired of Wham - Bam - Thank you Mam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I tried but I can't keep reading this story.

The story is well written in a technical sense but it's a bad story. Josh is such an immature, self-centered idiot that it's hard to have any interest in, much less sympathy for, him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyable chapter, but I just want to note that mentioning the length of Josh's eyelashes felt a bit strange, if not out of place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous