All Comments on 'Party of Five Ch. 08'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
the_magnumthe_magnumover 19 years ago
This is going to devolve into an orgy, isn't it?

This story had so much potential, to be more than every other Incest story..... you have disappointed me, and most probably made a lot of people very happy.

GRANGERGRANGERover 19 years ago
You're on track

Whether or not it "devolves" into an orgy or not, the trip it appears, will certainly be worthwhile. A lot of stories are too quick to "get it on" and there isn't a lot of tenderness, just raw sex. I think this is a great story. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
party of five ch.8

that is one of the sexest stories that I have read. I hope that you keep writing more to go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!

WOW!!! All that lead in was totally worth it!!! I can't wait to see how Josh & Alice go! As well as Jackie & Dawn! You character developments are unparallel! I want to see how Jackie reacts when she pieces together that Josh is also doing Dawn! Or is Josh confesses to her out of guilt. I think Josh is in love with Jackie, enamored with Alice, & in lust with Dawn! Jeez...you think the mother is going to join in at all? These are some horny, uninhibited

boundaryless women! lol I cannot wait for the rest!! Also, thank you so much for carrying on Jennifer's Adventures!!! See ya next story.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agree With "The Magnum"

When a story --- especially a double taboo love story between two siblings --- heads toward an orgy, where multiple people are having all the sex they want,,, the taboo, the love and loving, the eroticsm are diminished and then are destroyed.

What's left is nothing but crude and vulgar sex in orgy format, with little more than vaginas and penises rubbing each other. Little or no character development will take place, where emotions and thoughts about life, living, and family and the future are the central them. That's when a story --- even if it started out very erotic and romantic, like this one --- disintegrates, becoming no more than a few minutes of some one-continuous, cheap porn DVD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

I know many do not like the slow and detailed lead into the actual sex parts but I for one enjoy that as much or more than the sex. You have done a great job - keep up the great work.

bodasiousdsbodasiousdsover 19 years ago
"Oooooh," he groaned, this time relaxing -- limp

Yeah . . . . I don?t know . . . . . In all honesty I didn?t finish the chapter, maybe on a second read I might be able to get to the end. I?m sure I will give it a second try since I?m so invested in these characters and have grown to like them ? really like them.

I agree with Magnum, to an extent, I mean, it?s not like -- ?I?m shocked! Shocked, I say, to learn this is going to be an orgy!? It wasn?t a huge secrete from the beginning. What interested me, however, was in how it was going to get to that point. Well . . . I guess that?s been answered now, and with no trepidation the two sisters and Josh as fucking up a storm . For a guy that went running out of his sister?s room in fear and trepidation at the thought, he is quite the stud now. I don?t know . . . . I?m disappointed too, this really good writing has lead to . . . .just ok sex on paper. I?m afraid probably most of your best work ended up in some Kleenex beside your keyboard on this one, my friend. All the energy, tension, longing, stiffness of these characters went limp -- two dimensional and predictable ? mere shadows of their former selves, and far less interesting.

Was it hot? Nah, not really

I vote 3 out 5

See ya

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh Yes

Thats it Josh.....Tame and bed the whole family even hard bags Momma...

dirtybear42dirtybear42over 19 years ago
bodasiousds in USA Need Cheese with your whine?

Josh has made love to Jackie twice and to Dawn once and this makes an orgy in your opinion. You say that most of VertigoJ best work ended up in some kleenix by his keyboard, but you are the one reading in the Incest/Taboo section-trying to get a little lead in your pencil? You say that you are a writer but you constantly complain that he is not writing the story to your satisfaction. Fuck off and go write your own story and quit complaining about a guy who is doing a great job and keeping many people entertained with a very good erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No, Numbnuts!!!

...An orgy is when you've got a lot of guys(?) & a lot of women & you're fucking everything in sight & as often as you can. Josh is simply enjoying the best of both worlds(or pussys, those of his sisters!). When or if they get together for a threesome, then it might be considered a mini-orgy. Fucking them 1 at a time, w/o the other 1 present, is NOT an orgy! Let's get our definitions straight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
J ust

Just started reading this series,and it is SO hot,hot,hot.

xenocide101xenocide101almost 19 years ago
WOW bodasiousds is a fucking asshole

Screw the fuck off and leave Vertigo's writing alone. Hes a better fucking writer than you are, and if you think youre so great post some of your half-assed shit. This story is fucking amazing, one of the best series' on the site. Christ some people are retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i love party of five

"No!" Josh bellowed angrily, forgetting the number one rule of the Talking About Your Penis handbook. "She just wanted to."

lol great quote hahaha.

and as for Dawn.. wow! i cant find a better way to say it than "what a pistol"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Could have been better

it was a decent read but you forgot much of what has to do to make a story better, The Character Josh was made so pathetic it's hard to read when he never grows as a character and is the same lost puppy dog there is nothing unique about him what-so-ever and you'd think he'd build some sort of stamina but no he just keep blowing his wad every ten seconds and is so overwhelmed and even the slightest touch it's aggravating, The least you could've done was give him a little above average (by the way average is at least seven inches) size but you managed to make this story so dry and the main character such a loser it's a joke, the girls are almost like robots with no emotion or feeling during sex and the scenes are just a beginning and an end-You should revise this story once you figure out the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Put a lid on it or go-Im tired of the rants

This chapter in the series was great, but could use some work. The way Vertigo described the second go with Jacquie was great, topping it off with a romantic cuddle between the two. Then to build up the pace with teasing between Josh and Dawn, only to lead up to Josh being caught because of the remaining sex smell/Jacquie's perfume combo - which by the way, awesome liner about the pancake batter/maple syrup/perfume; made me laugh - which eventually led to the romantic kiss session/blow job/pussy eat, made this chapter worth the wait.

<p>However, I do have a few suggestions although they don't really help now, now that the series has ended. It would have been nice to see Josh refrain from being the bold sex partner he was in this chapter, especially knowing that not even 2 chapters ago, he still had feelings of incest and guilt from advancing Jacquie's desires. I just would have liked to see Josh act a little more like his experience level, especially since this was his second time having sex/first blow job/first pussy eat.

<p>Also, to the poster below talking about how Josh should have better stamina and a larger penis size. But frankly, I am TIRED of all these "gargantuan/monstrous/bulging" penises. Think about it guys. When you were 18, did you have the perfect penis? Probably not, because studies have shown that even at 18 years old, the penis hasn't grown to its maximum size, which is usually done by early/mid 20's-not 18. For crying out loud, he's only human. He isn't some pornstar that can hold his own until you want him to, especially when he's only had sex twice. Granted, knowing that he masturbated a lot, might send a little impression that he might be able to hold it a little longer, but for crying out loud. Give Josh a break!

<p>On a side note: To all of you who were extremely disappointed after reading this chapter, get a grip. It's only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Perfect Romance, details are austere

You are an au fait writer. Loved the way it started. Way to go, VertigoJ.

PashasBabyPashasBabyabout 14 years ago
Your favorite chapter...really?

I Flove the way you write with a smirk.I especially adored Infatuated but I felt cheated in this particular chapter of PoF because you left your domain of sensual comedy and veered into the usual "why stop at one sister when you can fuck 'em all" strokestory. It left much to be desired even though I concede you droped the hint from start that Joshua in fact finds all his sisters to be desirable. I just somehow thought there was one he was truly feeling for and that one would be the one he developed a relationship with.

You went through the motions but forgot about the emotions something you did effortlessly in Infatuated and chapters 1 through 7 of PoF.

Just like it Isn't interesting or realistic for Josh to please Jacqie, Dawn and (I'm makin an Ass out of Me) Alice, you can't please every Thommy ,Dickens and Harriet who want you to change your uniqe writingstyle to suit their needs of a quick and easy anticlimactic fuckfest. It's like the characters lost their core, their motivations and just fizzled. Plot reveals character not vice versa at least not in a good story.

This calls for a Bobby Ewingesqe showerscene but I'm not giving up yet, You may have a reason for going against character like you have so I'll read chapter 9 and then decide. Obviously you've already finished the series so I'm a bit late for the party but thats's my 2€...end of rant.

^_^.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting development with Dawn

Nice how she orally stimulates him and brings him off. Love the detail on what she does the entire time and how he feels it--even how she talks to him (I can easily imagine it). Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent read

I am beginning to like the idea of Josh and Dawn as the main couple more and more with each passing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That was a very good one....good intro to Josh - Dawn part....

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
i like this series

the slow build up to sex is worth waiting for,,,enjoying it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great!

wait was well worth it for sure, keep it up man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great job

this is by far the best chapter u wrote at least as far as i can tell so keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh. My. God

This chapter made me go insane with how horny i was. I literally am having difficulty typing right now. (only problem was the occasional typo). Keep writing. Easily the hottest piece of erotica I have ever read. Keep 'em coming tiger ;)

A_17A_17about 12 years ago
fucking superb dude

came because of dawn best sis

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Nice.

It made me wonder though: What would Josh have done if Dawn demanded of him to stop sleeping with Jacquie ? Which brings us directly to the core problem with this situation: How do you brake up with your sister without destroying your family (never mention loosing a sister)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nothing Special

I prefer six times a day- Josh is so hopelessly average it's hard to get into this story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
need help

This story reminds me of another one i read on here about a dudes birthday and his sisters take him to a strip club and he loses his virginity to one of them there can anyone tell me the name of that series i thought it was this one bit turns out it wasnt never the less hot story these all made me cum ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon @ 08/07

The other story's called Jake's Sisters by musicankane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Guess What?!?!?

2 down , 2 more to go!!!!!!!LOL hahahahahahhahaha!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This story

I'm pretty sure jakes sisters was inspired by this. In the intro musickane likens it to this story and a boy in babeland.

SlimRhinoSlimRhinoalmost 9 years ago
I'm really enjoying this.... but

There's always a but in it, isn't it. I think you should really stop reducing your male protagonist to babbling, stammering, pitiful doormat. He doesn't need to be a macho or a jerk, but I've been with enough women to know that neither of them would have found such an insecure behaviour even remotely sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wait a minute..

A story where the protagonist doesn't immediately get hard and ready to blow 12 more loads JUST after ejaculating? I don't believe my eyes.

On a more serious note, I'm glad you avoided that dumb shit. Good on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

...yeah, Josh is pretty much a douchie twat. You just get that urge to grab him by the balls and TwiSt them off! Hehe.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago

Bit slow at times but hard to leave off. Just keep reading. Boy doing good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW!

This chapter proves that VertigoJ can write sex scenes

I suppose it was all those chapters devoid of sex scenes that laid the foundation that made this work.

Impressed.

Paul in Oklahoma

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Liked that chapter a lot.

5/5

KnightofmindKnightofmind2 months ago

This was sooooo good man. Holy.... Ugh .. I don't have the words.

5 stars all day baby!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous