All Comments on 'Party of Five Ch. 13'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ryno506ryno506over 19 years ago
another great installment

Another great installment. the way you portray the characters is great, i can feel for josh and how he is trying to do the right thing and slow it down but then the temptress comes along and blows that idea out of the water keep them coming cant wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
perfection

the story pace is just right not all sex and not all character development. great job! keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

Every chapter has been great keep them comin

Blue_SixBlue_Sixover 19 years ago
Hello

Alice fits in the story where. Josh has a crush on Alice but is doing his other sisters instead. Well

dirtybear42dirtybear42over 19 years ago
ALICE IS THE STORY

Alice is the story comming down the road......you are doing a great job, not all Sex, building your story. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I think you are doing a fine job!

Like the others before me have stated, you are doing great! These stories aren't all sex. They are very well written! I hope you find the 'lost story', so we can read it. You are an awesome writer. Keep up the good work.

Alice is the story, but I think that there is such an attraction between Josh and Dawn, that I don't think she'll ever go away....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Leave Alice Alone!! LOL!!

let that character not be a part of this orgy that will lead to NOWHERE FAST!

if it was a real "romance" --- even between siblings --- go ahead,,, but this is a serial orgy,,, the raw sex should just happen between Jacqui, Dawn, and Josh,,,,

let them have their fun, as a "learning" experience,,, and move back on tracks to live more "normal" lives among the others,,,, and not SOIL Alice, too!

calamitiecalamitieover 19 years ago
the suspense - it's killing me.

Wow, check out al the commentary with the strong feelings one way or the other about Alice. That just shows how much you've captured everyone's imaginations and how invested everyone is in the story. I wonder if you realized how much suspense you were creating when you wrote that chapter? To quote a song by Danielle Brisebois: "Stop. Don't stop. You're killing me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FUCKING ALSOME

I LOVE YOUR STORIES THEY FUCKING ROCK KEEP EM COMEING MAN EVEN YOUR COMMENTS SO HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER

jakkjakkalmost 19 years ago
pigtails oh no

as im writeing this i havnt finished this chapter but just had to say when i read the part about pigtails and the sinking feeling i laughed my ass off. great read by the way been reading it from about 2 this morning and cant stop its just too good . "jakk"

oh yeah its 7:30 now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great read

Real exhibitionist, that Dawn. She really knows how to orally please him, although this blowjob lacked some of the detail the first one had: there was no tensing up, no detail how many times he spurted, little description on how she used her tongue, etc. Don't leave this out. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Intoxicating, but...

Any chance Josh and Alice will get together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

How do your stories get me to laugh while being so turned on? It's such an oddity, but hilarious nevertheless.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I, for one, think that you are writing this story perfectly.

So don't pay attention to all the naysayers (if there are any). I believe that the author should be in charge of his story and I usually am happy with it, within reason. I don't like father/son or brother/brother sex but nearly everything else goes with me. I think I read this story about a year ago (just guessing on the time, I know that I read it) but I don't remember how it comes out. Let me voice another complaint (not about you, just something in general), I hate it when the author writes two endings and says "You pick the one you like" or does not give an ending at all. Please don't do that to the readers. I love happy endings but would rather have a bad ending than no ending at all. I will continue to read with relish and interest. Thank you for writing.

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceabout 11 years ago
Josh can be such a wuss

That makes for drama-fodder, but gets... tedious. Like "Six Times a Day" by Spacer X.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Im still loving the plot line in general but Josh's whiney pussy ass bitch attitude and temper is just kind of retarded. You can apply that in either context, heh. So he gets pissy because his sister is wanting to fuck him... I dont fucking get it, not like she is cock teasing him (but hey, sistet, so wouldnt matter anyway) ....then he flipflops like he's bipolar or something, heh. Well will be interesting to see where it goes next chapter! I really need to keep a notepad to keep up with the tidbits and who did whom when, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

One of the best I've read, though i'm hoping Josh doesn't do the ... i'm in love with Alice and have no time for anyone else when he finally gets together with her... I guess i'll just have to keep reading and see :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

....trying to re-read the story again. Had to skip several of the first chapters just to avoid Josh being his usual douche self, heh. ....anyway I was thinking the story could be improved like a hundred percent with a decent rewrite. Hell, just upgrading Josh from acting like a twelve year old to acting like an eighteen year old would be a huge improvement. What grown guy acts like hes getting cooties when his sister kisses him? Really!

...and dawn should clear the air a bit to improve her fucking time and cut whiney wimpy boys excuses down... Drag his ass to the kitchen and say "jacquie, Josh is fucking you. Josh is fucking me. Now that clears up three of the five so as long as alice and mom arent standing around either of us can fuck him without listening to his whiny shit excuses about getting caught. Like anyone ever came in my room when I was fucking a guy anyway. Huh."

Lol.

VadarVadar12 months ago

An enjoyable story, thanks.

So when are Dawn's girlfriends discover that Josh ISN'T 'dating' Valerie any more?

That'd be interesting. (New girls is always interesting...and Josh needs the practice.)

I don't get why he's so hung up on this monogamy/faithfulness/cheating bullshit anyway.

It's never been a natural trope for males.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous