Party of Five Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh laughed slightly. There wasn’t a single trace of cum on her face or inside her mouth. She’d swallowed it all. And now, she was licking her lips and climbing over the gearbox. “I have to cum,” she said, straddling Josh’s lap.

“Dawn, I have to go. That’s the bell.” And indeed it was ringing in the background.

“You can be late.”

“Yeah – and get in trouble.”

“I just blew you, Josh. You owe me.”

Josh saw that he wasn’t going to win this argument, and that trying to do so would only make him even later. “I can’t get hard again that quickly,” he said.

“You don’t have to.” Dawn took his hand and put it down her pants and inside her panties. “Quickly,” she said.

Josh curled his fingers so that two of them found their way into Dawn’s pussy. She groaned and mashed her crotch down against them. Josh fingered her as fast as he could, while Dawn wrapped her arms around his neck and alternated her gaze between her dancing skirt and Josh’s eyes. She was remarkably close to him now. As always, she fed off the eye contact.

“Come on, Josh,” she breathed. “Harder.”

Josh moved his fingers as fast as he could, plunging them as deep as he could. Dawn tightened her grip around his neck, and then, all of the sudden, flattened her lips against his, kissing him furiously and squealing into his mouth as her vaginal muscles contracted around Josh’s fingers.She must have been seriously horny to have cum that quickly,Josh thought.

Her body bucked and writhed against Josh’s, her breasts pressed flat against his chest. When her orgasm subsided, she leaned back, panting and looking down at her crotch. “Thanks,” she said, as Josh removed his fingers. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and then sucked his fingers into her mouth. “See you this afternoon.”

***

After fingering Dawn to orgasm outside his school, Josh couldn’t help worrying that people would somehow know. He’d gotten the feeling before when he masturbated at home and returned downstairs straight away. He checked and double checked and triple checked that there were no cum stains on his trousers and made sure to wash his fingers in the bathroom before running to class. No one did notice anything, of course.

The rest of Josh’s day was not nearly as exciting as the morning had been. Math’s equations just weren’t as enjoyable as Dawn’s warm mouth around his cock. Josh made the best of it though and even managed to speak to Valerie during lunch.

He was beginning to detect a pattern – fighting with Dawn, cumming with Dawn, boring day at school – while he waited for her after school. Half an hour passed, though, and still she hadn’t shown up. Giving up, Josh slung his bag over his shoulder and started the walk home.

Jacquie had not been kidding about the heat. It was boiling hot. Josh was sweating beneath his shirt, and his mouth was completely dry. His desire to strangle Dawn was all that kept him going. She wasn’t there when he finally collapsed through the front door. He left his bag there and traipsed into the kitchen where he drained five glasses of water consecutively. He was just wiping the residue off his mouth when the sound of the front door opening caught his ears. It closed again, and Josh heard hurried footsteps in the hall. Dawn came bounding into the kitchen like a little girl, her skirt flaring. Josh was momentarily diverted from his planned tirade. Why the hell did she look so giddy?

“Hey!” Dawn said, bouncing up and down on her toes.

“Hey!?” Josh replied incredulously. “Where the hell were you?”

Dawn stopped bouncing and looked at him curiously.

“What do you mean?”

“School – you were supposed to pick me up!”

“Oh…right. Sorry.” She started bouncing up and down again, looking as though she would burst with excitement at any moment. “Guess what?”

Josh’s curiosity at his sister’s animated state overwhelmed his anger. “What?” he asked suspiciously.

“I got a tattoo!”

“You did?”

“Uh-huh.”

Josh stared at her with astonishment. He shouldn’t be surprised really. It was the kind of thing Dawn would do impulsively. In fact, he should be surprised she hadn’t had a tattoo before. “Where is it?” he asked.

Dawn grinned at him. “You’ll have to find out.”

Josh raised an eyebrow. In response, Dawn raised her arms as though she were about to be measured in a clothes store. She was grinning broadly.

“You’re serious?” Josh asked. Dawn nodded, so Josh took a step forward and looked her up and down.

Well, he thought, lifting up her sleeves,it’s not on her arms. Smiling now himself, he lifted Dawn’s top up to expose her belly.Not there either. He was beginning to suspect that Dawn – being Dawn – had hidden it in a place he had visited this morning. He knelt down and lifted her skirt to expose her thighs.Not there. He stood up again and walked around her back, lifting her top.Ah-hah!He could see the top of a red figure protruding above the waistband of her skirt, obviously printed on her tailbone. He held the skirt down a bit so that he could uncover the rest of it.

“A heart?” he asked. It was large and coloured red with fancy curls and loops tattooed around it like vines, coloured in the generic tattoo-parlour green. It was the kind of tattoo he’d seen on women on the Internet.

Dawn turned to look over her shoulder. “I was going to get one that said ‘I love Josh’,” she explained, “but then that would have led to awkward questions whenever I wore a bikini.”

Josh goggled at her. “You’re not serious.”

“Of course I am,” replied Dawn. “I even considered changing it to D loves J, but then people would ask me who the J was.”

“I can’t believe you were going to get that tattooed on your back.”

“Well, what do you think of this one?”

“It’s…nice.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

Dawn spun around and looped her arms around Josh’s neck. “Cool. I hoped you’d like it.” Josh smiled back. “Sorry I forgot to pick you up.”

“That’s okay.” Josh wasn’t really in the mood to strangle her anyway.

“I went shopping, and I lost track of time. But I did buy some new underwear. I’ll let you see them later.”

“Why not now?” Josh asked. “We’re alone.”

“Because they’re in the bag, and I can’t be bothered putting them on.” Dawn touched his crotch. “Right now I just want this big hunk of man meat inside my pussy.”

12