All Comments on 'Party of Five Ch. 18'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good transition

This really reminds me of the Love Hina/harem genre in anime. I'm wondering if you picked up any inspiration from anime?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fan-Fricken-Tastic

You are an exellent author & this is an exellent story! I love how this is all unfolding & especially how you throw real life wrenchers into these stories that paints some delightful realism that evokes sympathy for each character, including the antagonists! I cannot wait to see how this story unfolds in the further installments! You can bet that we'll all be begging for more if not crying when the story comes to an end...hopefully a happy one or a satisfactory one. I don't think I or anyone else could really handle a sad ending after all we & the characters have been thru.

-Jim

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 19 years ago
Excellent

Great crisis and resolution! What a wonderful story. I can hardly wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant

Keep it cumming and cumming. A little more sex and a little less "worying" though would make a brilliant story even better.

How about Jacquie getting pregnant? and group sex? anal with cleansing / clearing enema / washout first etc?

Keep up the good work

obelix69obelix69over 19 years ago
At Laaaaassssttttt !!!!!

Ohh... I was waiting for ever for this part ... Everyday I would come to literotica to see whether it is posted or not ... and everytime i would log out like :( ... sometimes i felt like going to vertigoj and force him to sit tight before his computer and finish this part and post it ... Now it's here ... But hey don't make us wait this long ... And keep the story rolling ... I've already finished all the 18 parts and i feel like reading another 18 parts and still i will want more ... so keep it rolling .... and make the rolling fast ...

all the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Party Time

Now that he is safe again does Josh go after Valerie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep Going

Your writing keeps inmproving. Don't get distracted.

calamitiecalamitieover 19 years ago
i hope this story never ends

dawn and lara next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Less Dawn, more Alice!

Less Dawn, more Alice! Dawn is beginning to wear thin. And please, do not have him do his mother next. That would be a quantum leap in logic, and this story is a tad bit unrealistic to begin with (unrealistic as in 3 women sharing a man and NOT being jealous of each other. No way. The mother of all cat fights would ensue.) Also, just a hunch -- but I'm guessing that Dawn knows about Josh's involvement with Alice and Jacquie knows about his involvement with Dawn (but probably not about him and Alice -- at least not yet). All of which makes this kind of comedic, seeing as how each sister is trying to be so discreet to spare their other sibs the shock of this revelation. I'd love to see the scene where everybody finds out just how busy little Joshy has been!

I'm enjoying the story and am wondering how you will resolve it. How's this for an ending:

*Jacquie meets a handsome bachelor in the check-out line at the grocery store, which seems to be the only other place she inhabits.

*Dawn finally hooks up with Valerie, and Josh is stunned to learn that Valerie, unlike the bi Dawn, is a full fledge lipstick lesbian. No wonder why she was playing coy with him!

*We finally discover the truth behind Laura's mysterious job which would appear to involve long hours and lots of phone conversations. She's really a high profile "Heidi Fleiss" style madam for the rich & famous running a call-girl ring! And it turns out none of her kids are really hers! They're the bastard children of various hookers. So Josh doesn't have to feel guilty! He's not having incest!

*Armed with that knowledge, Josh and Alice run away together and elope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
another awsome story

it was another perfect story i hope you contiue this forever and i second that coment about getting jaquie pregnent

ConnollyAssociationConnollyAssociationover 19 years ago
Onward Ho

This instalment was up to your usual high standard. Does getting over the scare with Alice and Dawn's reality check about the future herald more play between siblings? I hope so and what about poor Laura and Valerie. Let the party begin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful Story!!!!!!

Words cant describe the excellence of this story. The characters are so marvellously developed that whenever Josh or any of his sisters are in the scene, i immediately feel a strong connection with them (weird huh?). I love everything else about the story as well sex, fights, everything. can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful Story arc

Great story. I like the balance you have struck between character devlopment and sex. Its very nice and your imagery is wonderful. No suggestions from me, your doing great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Okay, so I've got a problem...

I'm completely, totally hooked, and there are no more chapters to read. :(

Seriously, I've really enjoyed your character development and the (relatively) slow pace that you set - you've managed to make an utterly unlikely scenario seem almost plausable. Excellent work.

As Dawn would say, though, if you stop now, I'll have to kill you! ;)

coastiepikecoastiepikeover 19 years ago
amazing story

Awesome story, the pace makes you take your time, the story is amazing. Keep it up, my only problem is that there isn't more chapters to read.

berdonberdonover 19 years ago
Greatness

Over the course of a few days I have read all of the 18 available chapters. I must say, they are utterly and completely wonderful. The plot, the characters, the dialogue, the action, everything completes it into an absolute work of greatness.

The plot you've twined into the story is amazing. I love how you've taken it slow rather then running right into a full fledged orgy with the sisters. Starting with Jacquie was perfect. The combination of Dawn was genius, and with the addition of Alice... When Alice was finally thrown into the mix, my emotions were high strung, the sexual tension was at a peak during their cuddling and it was extremely intense. Call me sucker for romance, emotion, or anything else, but those scenes were by far the best in the whole entire story.

However, I nearly lost all hope when the condom broke. I was at the edge of my seat, in bewilderment at how such perfection, such beauty and complete wonderfulness could be so quickly ruined. However, much like that great painter/tutor Bob Ross I believe his name was, he ruined his art and some how made it better then before. The resolution to the problem was wonderful and tastefully brought the characters of Alice and Josh together even closer.

The character development has been superb, from their height and hair color, to their pert and perfect breasts, lips of their pussies, and emotions ranging from the differences between the sisters to the confusion and struggles Josh faces. You are an incredible author, and have completely enthralled me with Alice, Dawn and of course Jacquie.

The sex scenes are wonderful and tasteful. I often notice that in even well written stories the sex scenes get sloppy, are over done, emotions are inaccurate as to how they would be, however not in your case. The emotions, on fire as they are, are wonderful and completely accurate. They amplify the mood and attitude of the piece to an exorbitant level.

I demand, beg, implore, and plead that you continue this story for an indefinite amount of chapters. I will not allow you to stop writing this, never. Your work is wonderful, it’s great, and I love it. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!

This is a great story. I have been reading them for a couple days, and would love for you to conclude the arc somehow. Great work,

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Ante-penultimately perhaps ?

This is probably the best written chapter to date particularly the part dealing with the fear of pregnancy. I sense that you are now working towards a conclusion. I won't suggest how, except do not stretch out for the sake of it and above all please avoid any sentimentality (as you have so far).The characters deserve more respect than to suffer that!

mike_jerrymike_jerryover 19 years ago
When r u going to put the Nxt Part

i'm waiting for the nxt part.Pls put it asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
this is my first time

I just wanted to let you know that, with the exception of a few errors, like the spelling of the word "realized" which, in this story you spell every time "realised" I thoroughly enjoyed the entire story so far(chapter 20) and I look forward to more. you are now my favorite author on Literotica... Tsv38199

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
When??

Josh + Dawn + Lara????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
edited?

Did the part where Jacquie gets her flowers get edited?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
JUST AWSOME.....

Just wanted to say that i love these story submission (all the chapters- of this story)i kinda even wish it would be made into a film. lol. although i do wish that josh would jut end his relationships with dawn and jacquie, and only matain one with alice. Im not too sure if other people reading this story feel the same, but i do think that would be the best way to end it. regardless of this however, your stories are great, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Get over it...

Anonymous in usa: The spelling of the word "realised" with an 's' is not a mistake in the UK. Surely you are not so self-centred to think that your way is the only correct way of spelling it? Some people on this site are so anal about spelling and correct grammar, to the point of rudeness. A good plot and development beats grammar and spelling most of the time, although I have been known to abandon reading stories with really bad spelling...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
emergency contraception

haven't you ever heard of emergency contaception like levonorgestrel, yuzpe, iud and so on. bull shit. they are more than 98% effective

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love the story

iam also itching for some josh+dawn+lara action in future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOLY CRAP THIS IS GOOD!

i'v read quite a bunch of stories on this site and i have to say urs is the best! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A favourite!

Story is incredible! One of my favourites on literotica. I enjoy the little jokes you add here and there, makes the story more entertaining.

Anonymous in USA, what language do you speak? English. Realised is not an incorrect spelling. It's the original spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I LOVED

how Alice is now wanting to take charge with Josh and NOT regretting him spurting inside her. Her innocent admissions are so much hotter and it's charmingly surprising also. :) Great way to write her! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Immature behavior.

Well there is something called "The Pill after" ...

bunnmanbunnmanover 12 years ago
all your sroeies

I love your story Party of five,It seems Ican't stop reading it.

I am on your 18 ch now.

I just wanted to let you know I like your writing.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
Alice, Jackquie, Dawn founing with their brother Poly

Josh is told by Alice, "to love all his sisters, Jacquie and Dawn along with her. That is a Ploy life style. Loving and caring and sharing with more than one... That Poly alright. Cooll sqhead

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Let me add five stars since it won't let me do it above.

I will write a comment after the last story. I have read these all before, I love them all.

Thank you for writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

.....and back to douchie Josh! That didn't take long, lol. Brings sister flowers, she gets wound up so you KNOW shes going to want to fuck his brains out tonight. Then Al walks in and he's trying to get her to skip work and stay home, then he pulls the same stunt with Dawn! Wtf? He's like an accident waiting to happen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous