All Comments on 'Party Three Ways Until it Hurts'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story, but needs better English

Your story had a very authentic ring to it, and that made it interesting. You should get someone to proofread your next one, to correct the spelling and grammar-- that would make it more enjoyable, even to English majors like me. Good Story!

mdwdirectmdwdirectover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I was a part of the same music scene and it was a very important period in my life. I could have used some more experiences like yours but I'm not complaining. lol

I love the story! Thanks for sharing and do you have any more?

StiffinKentStiffinKentover 6 years ago
Your Question

Your final sentence, asks if you're a slut and if you care? What was your conclusion? I don't think you're a slut, but man you're a hottie! Wish I'd known you in college!

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Yes, you are a slut where I come from

but that is conservative W Pa, and where you grew up standards may be different. But you are a fun and empathetic woman, and I am sure that continues. What did Hubby think of your past, and this story in particular?

BigVic77BigVic77over 3 years ago

A great story, and well told. I know from the audio version you recorded that this really is a true account, and I thank you for your candor. I, too, was part of the rave scene back in the 90s, and your writing skillfully captures the vibe of the rave, as well as the erotically super-charged experience of chemically-enhanced sex. You write very well, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous