Partying with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We quickly shed our togas and masks and climbed onto the bed, she on her back and me on my side next to her. "You sure are sexy," I said quietly as I ran my hand down her body and over her smooth pussy. Her legs parted some, and I continued down between her legs, finding her very wet. Now her soft hand found my rather hard cock and began to caress it. I kissed her some more, and then worked my way down her neck and chest and over to a sexy perky nipple. There was a soft moan from her lips as I sucked the erect nipple into my mouth. She gave my cock a firm squeeze and her legs went even further apart; I was doing what she liked. Pretty soon she started to try to pull me over on top of her. "Want me to eat you a little first?" I asked. Most women I had been with just loved to get off orally first and then proceed to the main event and have another orgasm that way - I didn't see why she would be any different, not to leave out that I would just love to give that clean-shaven pussy a few licks and maybe even have her cum on my face.

"I was just with another guy and he left a rather large deposit in me."

"Yea, you mentioned that."

"So I'm not exactly fresh down there. I mean most of it leaked out and I cleaned that up, but still..."

"Would you refuse to blow me if I had been with another woman this evening?"

"No; I guess not. But then I guess you would have washed most of her off of you. Why?"

"Well, to not eat you after you had been with another guy would be a little hypocritical wouldn't it? You cleaned up after him right?" Serious swinging parties and orgies aren't for the squeamish when it comes to sexual leftovers.

"I guess so. Want me to blow you?"

"How about just a little sixty-nine?"

"Okay."

We changed positions, so that I was on my back and she was on all fours, sort of, over me. She positioned that slick little pussy of hers right over my mouth and I went to work on it. Yes, there was the essence of another guy having been inside her, but I really didn't care. About then she went to work on my stiff cock - and surprised the hell out of me when she took the whole thing into her mouth and the tip of it into her throat! She really did deep throat well! Up and down she went, taking it all the way into her mouth, and only coming up for air now and then. It was like she was trying to get me to cum in her mouth or throat. I went to work on her hard and waiting clit, giving it a thorough tongue lashing. It was hard to hold off and not cum in her mouth while I was trying desperately to get her to cum on my face.

Fortunately, I won the race, if it ever was one in the first place. She started to moan more, pressed her pussy down more, and then finally let go and had what sounded and felt like a great cum - and a lasting one too. That was about all it took; I let loose with a jet of cum into her sucking mouth that had to have gone half way down her throat. It wasn't the biggest or most intense cum I've ever had, but there was something very exciting about unloading into my own sister's mouth! She seemed to be swallowing every bit of it too.

"Oh," she gasped as she came down from it, "that was good...real good." She continued to slowly stroke my cock with her hand now. "I think I like this incest stuff. Now let's see what other talents you have," she said as she got off of me.

"Well, you'll have to give me a few minutes to recover before you can find out."

"I know, but I always wondered what you were giving your girlfriends; they always seemed happy enough."

"And, I always wondered how you were in the sack too."

"You have? When did this start?" she asked seeming rather surprised.

"Oh, I don't know. About the time you got married I guess. And just when did you start wondering what I was like in bed?"

"Uh...about the time I was dating and you were in the Navy. You would come home in your uniform and I would get so hot! I thought you looked so sexy."

"Go for the guys in uniform do you?" I asked with a laugh.

"Not usually, but I thought you were really sexy."

I reached over and started playing with her nipple. "Ever get yourself off thinking about me in uniform and what it would be like to be in bed with me?"

"No, I just got good and hot."

"Got hot and horny and never did anything about it?" I teased. I thought she probably had, but girls won't admit to getting themselves off to anyone ever - not even on an anonymous survey. They do, they just won't ever admit it.

"Nope, never did."

Bullshit. She was laying her cute little ass off. She had probably gotten herself off dozens of times thinking about me in bed with her, but she was never going to admit it. I might as well let it drop. I was about to have her, and there was no point in risking pissing her off by pushing it. We lay there a chatted for a few minutes and then changed positions, back to missionary. It seems that the less familiar I am with a woman the faster I recover and want to go at her again. My sister was getting me pretty hot, so I figured I was ready for the main event pretty quickly - I really wanted to be inside her; deep insider her hot little pussy. I rolled over on top of her and quickly slipped my cock inside her now absolutely dripping wet pussy, going all the way into her on the first thrust. She raised her hips up and wrapped those sexy long legs around me, pulling me into her as deep as I could go - it was pure heaven. My sister was so sexy!

"You wondered what I was like in bed?" she asked again as she pumped away at my hard cock.

"Yea. Why not? You always were pretty sexy."

"Now you're finding out," she said softly. "Fuck me nice and hard," she purred in my ear. "I want you to make me cum all over your nice hard cock. I want to feel you shoot your hot sperm into me!"

"You won't have to wait long," I groaned. "You are so nice and tight!"

"I am? Well fuck this nice tight pussy sailor!"

She certainly knew how to talk dirty in bed! That was about all the encouragement I needed. I took it that she wouldn't last long or need a long screwing to get off, so I just started pounding away at her, giving her nice long strokes and going at her as fast as I could. Soon she was moaning, and getting louder and louder. I was hoping to have her cum first, but she was so close and thrashing around so much that I just couldn't wait any longer. "I'm going to cum," to told her. A few more strokes and a few more of her loud sexy moans and I started to cum inside her - now I pumped as hard and as fast as I could until the first spurt of my thick hot cum erupted inside her. I thrust deep and held it there as the first few spurts shot into her. The first few squirts of my sperm felt like they were huge - I was so turned on fucking my own sister. That was enough to set her off. Just after I started pumping in and out of her hot body, she started to cum on my cock. She held me tight and shook as her climax washed over her. "Yes...yes," she moaned loudly, "fuck me good and hard!" Then a few seconds later, "OH GOD... I'M CUMMING!" she nearly screamed. I imagine most of the people in this party knew she was getting off. It had been a great cum for me, and it sounded like she was getting off like never before! She was loud and, if you will, fucked back at me like I have never been fucked before - it was fabulous.

When we were both finally done, I rolled off of her and lay there next to her catching my breath. "You are one great piece of ass Sabrina," I finally said.

"You weren't too bad yourself there John. Better than anyone else I have been with in recent memory."

"Better than a dork?" I asked, teasing her about the other night and her adventures that were for naught.

"I guess. I never even came close to letting one of them in my pants though. I have heard that some geeks are really great lovers, but I can't say I have ever tried one."

"Maybe it's just an urban legend."

"Could be."

We got cleaned up and rejoined the party a little later. We had to eat while there was still food! Clarissa's offering were going fast. Which wasn't a surprise, good as it was. After stuffing my face some, I managed to get involved in a little threesome with Carol and another guy. Sabrina had wandered off and I assumed was in another room with another guy. Not being exactly hard on the eyes, I imagined that she was going to have as busy a night as she could handle. She was certainly going to have all the men she wanted. After the threesome, I managed to get a little sack time in with the wonder cook herself. Clarissa was a little more padded than my sister, but a lot of fun in bed none the less. You know what they say, "never trust a skinny chef."

Somewhere around one in the morning the party started to wind down. I was picking over the last few remaining dessert items, mostly brownies and small tarts, when Sabrina caught up with me.

"Get any?" she teased as she came up behind me and pressed her boobs into my back. "Aside from screwing your sister that is." A hand came around my font and felt for my now limp cock. Finding it, she gave it an affectionate squeeze. "All worn out?" she asked.

"Yea, I got some, and no, it's just resting. How'd you do?"

"Just lovely. Two guys wanted me, which was very flattering, and then Clarissa and I had a meaningful little time together. And, then there were some other guys, one of which was Bob."

"I heard Clarissa went both ways," I said taking a small bite of a rather incredible brownie. "But I didn't know you liked women." And, it looked like Bob got his wish - into my sister's pants. Bob at least had the discretion to never fuck-and-tell, so I would never hear about it.

"Not usually, but she was, well, different."

"She's a woman, what's different about her?"

"I don't know," she said reaching for a dainty fruit tart, "she was just nice, that's all."

"You about ready to blow this joint? I'm running outa steam."

"I guess. I'm pretty well fucked and stuffed," she said as she licked the last bit of sticky stuff off of her fingers.

We got dressed, thanked Clarissa for the great eats, found the Jackson's, and thanked them for a great party. Finally, we got out of there drove back to my place. It was a quiet drive the short distance back to my place. By now it was getting on toward two in the morning.

Once inside, we proceeded to get ready for bed. After all, it was pretty late and that party wasn't exactly what you would call a quiet evening.

Once I had finished in the bathroom, I doffed my robe and slipped into bed. I had just turned out the light when Sabrina waltzed into my bedroom and, acting like she always did this, slipped out of her nightgown and into bed next to me. "Need a warm body next to you tonight do you?" I asked her. I was a little surprised that she intended to spend the night with me. I had just assumed, and maybe wrongfully so, that the taboo stuff was done at the Jackson's and the rest of the time, was, the rest of the time.

"A warm body next to me, and before I slip off to sleep, a little something nice and hard inside me."

"Didn't get enough there?" I said with a laugh. I sure didn't mind. With her soft warm body pressing next to mine, I was getting hard already.

"I had enough of others. I just wanted some more of you. I don't want this to go to your head, but you were the best there."

"And just how big was this comparison sample?" I asked, feeling rather smug and pleased with myself that I had made her feel that good.

"Five."

"Five? You laid five guys and Clarissa?"

"Yea. How many women did you get into? I just assumed you were as busy as I was, and I guess everyone else was."

"I don't think most of them were quite that busy, but I could be wrong. I had a nice time with Megan, was in a threesome with Carol and Randy, and then Clarissa and I had a little quality time together."

"Quality time? I guess that's one way to put it."

"Never mind who did who there, it's time we did each other." I pulled her over on top of me. Now I was really hard and just wanted to be deep insider her hot little body.

Sabrina sat up, reached between us, lifted my cock and held it up to her sex, and swiftly sat down on it, driving it all the way into her tight - very wet - little pussy in one swift thrust. "Now this is what I call a nightcap," she sighed.

I put my hands on her hips and we started going at each other; as she came down, I thrust my pelvis up, driving my hard cock deep into her each time. As she rose, I came nearly all the way out, just leaving the head barely inside her. Yes, I blew it a few times and slipped out until we got to working in unison a little better. Sabrina just lifted it back up and sat back down on it again and we got back to, for lack of something better to call it, fucking away at each other.

After a few minutes of this deep and somewhat slow fucking, she leaned forward and put her hands on my chest and started going faster. She was getting close. Now in any hurry myself, I tried to slow things down.

"Don't you want to cum inside me?" she purred in my ear. "I want to feel your nice hard cock throb and squirt inside me."

"I'm just not in a big hurry. I was rather enjoying the feeling of going in and out of you."

"Aw, I wanna cum."

"Okay, so go ahead. I like the feeling of you cumming on my cock. I'll just try to hold off a little longer and enjoy your cum." Being on the bottom and not exactly dying to get off any longer, I wanted to feel her cum and then she could feel mine. Everyone getting off at the same time is a bit over rated much of the time. Sometimes I like to enjoy the woman cumming and this was one of those times. "Come one Sis, let me feel you cum!"

"You really wanna feel me cum?" she said softly.

"Yea, I want to feel your hot tight little pussy cumming on my cock."

She now wiggled her ass in a circular motion as she pumped up and down. "Oh yea, you'll feel it all right. I'm cumming real soon." Sabrina sat up a little and started going a little faster again. "Play with my nipples," she pleaded. "I'm so close!"

"Sure." I reached up with both hands and gently pinched and pulled on both long sexy nipples.

"Harder! Pinch and pull on them harder. You won't hurt them."

I pinched and pulled harder. She did in fact seem to get off on that and moaned louder. She was very close now. I was now trying to hold off as I was getting all too close too by now. She was such a hot piece it was hard to just lay there and fuck without getting very excited, and very excited meant that unloading my nuts into her wasn't far off.

"That's it...," she nearly screamed. "Just like that!" A few seconds later and she started to cum. There was a shriek and she collapsed on my chest and pumped at a furious rate, all the while grunting, groaning, and breathing hard. "Oh, yea, keep pumping me. Fuck me, Fuck Me, FUCK ME," she screamed. Apparently this was a good one; one of those ones you wish you could have every time you had sex.

Finally, she stopped pumping and just lay on me breathing hard. "Oh that was nice," she breathed in my ear. "You really do fuck well." After a few minutes, she suggested that we change positions and that I get off inside her.

"Do you really like feeling a guy getting off inside you?"

"Yea. It's pretty sexy. It's also nice to know that I made him feel that good."

"Interesting. I would have thought it was more like 'yuck, here comes the messy part.'"

"NO! It's more like...well, it's hard to describe, but you could think of it as the reward for all that work and I guess the best part is just making your lover feel THAT good. Well, that's sorta it anyway. You like feeling a chick cum on your cock...right?"

"Sure."

"And you really like making her feel that good - good enough that she got off, got off on your nice hard cock, right?"

"Yea."

"Then think of you cumming inside me as about the same thing."

Insights into sex by my horny little sister. Enough of that philosophical stuff. I moved between her legs and got on with the shown.

Now, with me on top of her, or ye olde standard missionary style, if "standard missionary style" involves a very active woman with her legs wrapped around her lover and high on his back to make sure he goes as deep as he can, we got it on with the intent of me cumming now.

"That's it, nice and deep and hard," she purred as I started pumping away at her.

"You really are a nice piece Sis," I said, knowing I was close and wasn't going to last much longer. "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Me too. I just want to feel you get off first."

She was insatiable! But, she wasn't going to have to wait long for me to unload inside her. A few more quick but long and deep strokes and I was over the edge. "I'm cumming!" I groaned rather loudly as I made one last thrust into her, going as deep as I could and unloaded that first load of hot cum deep inside her, probably spraying her cervix with hot sperm. "OH GOD THIS IS GOOD," I nearly shouted as I started thrusting again, and still spurting cum into her. I don't know how much I was really giving her, given the number of times I had cum this evening, but it sure felt like I was unloading a quart of the hot thick stuff into her clenching pussy. She was hot and wet and was fucking back so damn well! It was another fabulous and long lasting cum.

And then, she got off again! "Fuck...Yes! Keep pumping John! I'm...CUMMING!" she shrieked.

Finally, when she was done with hers, I rolled off and flopped down next to my sister and lie there not saying a thing, just trying to catch my breath.

Quite a few minutes later, Sabrina got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. I just lay there and wondered how long this would last. I mean, could I live with my sister and get laid by her pretty often for...months? For the moment, we sure were getting along well. Could we keep this up? I wasn't worried about what the neighbors would say; I hardly knew them. Five houses had changed hands on this block in the past year, and six more the previous year. The block was a regular revolving door. When Sabrina came back to the bed, she picked up her nightgown and put it on. I went into the bathroom and unloaded a full bladder and then cleaned up myself. When I returned to the bed, she was neatly tucked in and was obviously going to spend the night right there with me. Well, this was off to a good start! I slipped between the covers and turned out the light. "Good night Sabrina," I said.

"I don't do it in the morning."

"Sex?"

"Right."

"How about if I pee first?"

"Nope."

"How about if I beg?"

"Good night John!"

We spent about two weeks sleeping together and screwing like bunnies. Then Sabrina finally got her own place. It had been fun having here stay with me, but I was glad to get my own place back. It took a little longer than the state advertised, but she finally got her divorce finalized too. Only then was she willing to even considering dating again. Did we ever get together in the sack again? Of course! I was still getting a little from Keri and now I was getting it from my horny sister as well; my sex life couldn't have been better - I was getting it from two women who didn't want a real relationship, just some hot sex now and then. Since my job wasn't exactly accommodating when it came to relationships, this was working out pretty well. The last time with Sabrina wasn't that long ago. It was about a year after she had move into her own place. I got a call at work one day inviting me over to dinner that evening.

"Wow, what's for dinner?" I asked as soon as I stepped into her condo. There was an aroma of something in the air that smelled great!

"Just that ham and potato casserole that Mom used to make. You get your pick of whatever veggies are in the freezer to go with it."