Partying with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

I didn't remember Mom making a ham and potato casserole, but maybe that was after I left home. After all, that had been a while before Sabrina had moved out herself. I rummaged around in the freezer a little and found some green beans. "Okay, how about the green beans?"

"Fine." Sabrina did the finishing touched to dinner and put it on the table. It looked and smelled great.

We had a nice dinner and, as usual, discussed out lives. "So, what's for desert?" I finally asked, not that we normally had anything on most occasions.

"Me!"

"You?"

"Sure. We haven't christened my kitchen table yet, so why not? Besides, you like eating me, I love being eaten by you, and then you can have me right here on the table!"

Now she was a "desert" I could get into! I had never "christened" the kitchen table with anyone anywhere. The thought of getting into her and making a nice thick creamy deposit sounded good enough to get me hard right now. "Okay, I'm ready!"

We pushed the dishes out of the way and Sabrina slipped her pants off. Then she dropped her skimpy little panties. She then sat on the edge of the table and leaned back until she was lying on the table and held her legs up, bending them at the knee and spreading them wide for me. "Come and get it," she cooed.

I kicked my shoes off, dropped my pants and shorts together and bent my head down to her waiting pussy. She was nice and fresh smelling and I could see that she was already getting wet. There's nothing that gets me hotter than a clean-shaven pussy, and hers was a clean as it gets; there wasn't one hair or any stubble anywhere. I leaned down and gave that smooth little mound a slow sensual lick, not parting the outer lips, just brushing over them and touching the soft tender inner lips that barely peaked out between the puffy outer ones.

"Don't tease me," she moaned. "Do it harder and faster - make me cum on your tongue! I'm so horny tonight."

I slipped two fingers into her wet pussy and let my tongue begin to works its magic on her firm waiting clit.

"Oh God, that's it! That's it!" she screamed. "I'm so hot for you I'm going to cum soon!"

Just as well, I was as hard as I could get and was just dying to unload a load of hot cum deep inside her. I moved my fingers slowly in and out of her tight little opening and gave her clit my best efforts. Less than a minute later I got my reward for my efforts.

"Oh yea baby, that's it...right there..." she moaned. "Real soon now. Oh yea, so...close. Just keep it up like...Oh GOD...I'M CUMMING..." she groaned loudly. She arched her back and pulled my head against her pussy. It was getting hard to breathe, but I managed and kept my tongue working on her throbbing clit and my fingers going in and out of her clenching - and very wet - pussy. She was having a great cum and I was happy to be the one delivering it for her. During the last throws of her orgasm she let go of my head and I left her clit alone; I just moved my fingers in and out of her tight pussy. She was really wet - dripping wet after that cum. "Now I need a really good fucking," she said, still breathing hard.

"Coming right up!" I said as I put my arms under her knees and put my stiff cock up to her wet opening. One quick thrust and I was all the way into her. I stayed that way for a few seconds, enjoying the hot warm wet feeling of her pussy surrounding my cock - she was hot, wet, and oh-so-tight. Then I started going in and out of her with long fast strokes. Sabrina was moaning again and hanging onto the edge of the table as I fucked her.

"That's it...oh yea. Fuck me!" she groaned. "Nice and hard! Fuck me right here on the kitchen table!"

Yea, I was giving it to her nice and hard all right; we were slowly moving the table across the floor. More than once I had to grab a dish and put it further back on the table. I was hot and horny, but apparently she was even more so. Just when I thought I was getting close, she suddenly went over the edge and got off again. I thought with all the moaning and groaning that she was doing that she was getting close, but she was a lot closer to cumming that I thought she was. I wasn't exactly holding off, but I wasn't in a race either. In any event, she suddenly climaxed on my cock with as much noise as she had ever made during an orgasm; sure makes a guy feel good to think that he satisfied her that well!

"That was great," she said, breathing hard. "Really great. I needed that. Now it's time to get you off. I want to feel you cum inside me."

"Yea, pretty quick," I assured her, pumping even faster now. "I'll give you everything I have in just a few seconds."

"I hope so," she said, pumping away as much as she could. "I want you to shove it in nice and deep so I can feel that first squirt - that's the really sexy one."

"Coming right up!" I was just seconds away from letting her have it. I could feel the pressure building - I had crossed the point of no return. "Oh yea," I groaned. "I'm...CUMMING!" I grabbed her hips, pulled her tightly to me, and thrust as far as I could into her and held still as that hot sexy first hot thick spurt of cum shot deep into her sexy body.

"Oh yea! I can feel it," she nearly shouted. "More baby, MORE!"

After that hot first one was out, I started pumping again and spurt after spurt cum shot into her. It was a great cum; this one lasted and lasted. I gave her everything all right, everything my nuts could pump into her. My knees were weak when I was finally done. Finally I withdrew from her and plopped down in a chair breathing hard. When it came to sex, I hadn't met anyone who was as good as my own sister.

Sabrina got off the table and sat in another chair, but quickly jumped up and grabbed some tissues from the counter. "The only drawback to sex is the messy part," she said plastering them between her legs to catch the gooey mess now running out of her.

"Worth the trouble?" I asked, still breathing hard. My cock was covered with cum, but it would have to wait a few minutes to get cleaned up.

"Oh yea;" she laughed, "any time with you."

Yes, Sabrina and I still get together now and then for little sexual encounters - and that includes the occasional little fling over at the Jackson's. For "normal" brother-sister sexual relationships, the sex may be a power thing, with the brother dominating the sister, but for us it's just plain fun and sex.

*

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights.

reserved by its author, Art Kautz, unless explicitly indicated. Copyright © late in the month of September in the year 2005, by Art Kautz.

Art
Art
334 Followers