All Comments on 'Passion'

by Lady_Fiona

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 16 years ago
Feelings...

You have a way of making your feelings scream out at the reader and the excitement from knowing you would have one whole night together was very believable!

MDA

xxx

whambamwhambamabout 14 years ago

Just beautiful. The elation of that "all night" is tangible. Gorgeous stuff...

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Sorry, but...

Certainly you have again created memorable characters, and while the love is so very real...yet, the story is so very sad for more then just their parting.....what about their spouses? We have two spouses somewhere out there that think they have good marriages, that think their wife or husband loves them and their family, when in reality they are only "putting up" with them because to "neither of us can leave the life we have...it would cost too much". Sorry but my sympathy is with the spouses who have less then "loving" spouses!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Oh so sensual...I would have done one thing differently... after turning you over and before entering your ass I would have buried my face in your sexy ass and licked up our combined juices...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For the people who romanticize this stuff. Get a life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous