All Comments on 'Patches of Ice'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
michchick98michchick98over 14 years ago
Outstanding!

You're getting really good at this "Ice" series, Mugsy. Even without the hockey theme, I'd enjoy it, simply because you're a wonderful writer. Thanks for a sequel. What's next?

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Yay!

Great. Now find someone for Hilary... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Job!

I love all your ice stories. Do continue with the story.

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 14 years ago
Eeeeeeee!!

That was my happy noise* lol

I just got home, saw the update , and got so excited that I dropped everything on my bed and sat dow nto read!

I loved it! You're a great writer!

I can't wait to see if you continue one of these stories or start another one! Either way, I'm hooked!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Sigh!

I don't even like hockey but I love these stories! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best yet

I absolutely LOVE this series. I love how you make the players so human and give the women real insecurities when dating a hockey player. You're a fantastic writer. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh gosh, I almost...

peed myself when I read this story. Such crap! Do you have no shame? I will ask Santa to leave a turd in your stocking, and maybe ask him to wipe his ass on your tablecloth before he leaves for the next stop. Have a Merry Christmas.

ahhhughhahhhughhover 14 years ago
Lovely

I am in love with your stories about hockey! I think they are amazing even if the romance is a little rushed sometimes! I think it just further adds to the appeal! Plus who can resist a little hockey and a lot of love!

sprezzaturasprezzaturaover 14 years ago
Loved this series!

I read the Hilary/Mark series before this one, but I think I like Anatoli/Lena's story even better. Maybe I just resent this Hilary character for her interference! It's a very cute story, and I loved how she left Moscow early to be back with Anatoli. I'd love it if you could do another installment for these two characters, maybe have the chapter where Anatoli asks her to live with him, like you suggested might happen in the Hilary/Mark story. If not, just keep up the good work with your other stories. I don't even know much about hockey at all, really, but I love these stories with the hockey heroes who literally sweep these girls off their feet! One suggestion I have is that you repeat the phrase "you're killing me" in almost all your stories, the eye color is mentioned constantly, and the females seem to blush a whole helluva lot.

Pay no attention to the person who said this was "crap" who didn't even have any coherent criticism!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I must say

It was once again a good story. I wish it had more chapters (things tend to feel rushed in only one) because it was so good! However... Hilary was definitely the first character in your stories to ever actually irritate me. I was actually glad when Lena snapped at her.

bbwflorabbwfloraabout 13 years ago
Love Lena...

I first read about Lena and Obie in PennLady's Numbers and loved her there, I'm happy that I was able to find your work and read Lena's story. All your work that I have read has been amazing and I plan to continue reading. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i loved it! you should continue writing, all your stories are good.

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

8. Ice Hockey 101 (JS and Rebecca):

http://www.literotica.com/s/ice-hockey-101-ch-01

SomberRoseSomberRoseover 11 years ago
Wow!

I never knew hockey could be so sexy :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hockey's newest fan

Hmmm I might have to get into hockey if the players are this sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice one... but...

Seeing as this is in Romance, I think it would've been to have seen some communication about what each of them were worried about instead of always making up with sex ... As hot as it might be, it doesn't make a real relationship...

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 7 years ago
Communication

Still haven't talked to each other about their concerns

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great story

A good story, although at first I did not like Hillary's reaction to Anatoli, but then I saw that the motives were to protect Lena.

I must say that when I said that I was getting married, all my friends told me that I was crazy, that since I married a girl so young and that we had met very recently, they told me that it would never work. I left those "friends" out of my life and got married. Of that almost 38 years ago, I am still with my wife and those "friends" have all divorced ..., I was told.

Outside of this comment, I loved the story, and I wish there were a sequel, with the names linked, to make it easier to locate the continuation ...

5* for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

They didn't deal with any of their issues. It was more about sex. Wasn't that great a romantic story really

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
👍🏻

I unfortunately read your stories out of order; therefore although this was sex, sex, orgasm & more sex, I know where these two end up! Still gave it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

cheezecakeycheezecakeyover 2 years ago

Thank you for the sequel! I like the steamy scenes. Hillary was rather annoying and overprotective and nearly ruined everything for the main characters, but I'm glad it ended well.

SGTBurdSGTBurdabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I would have enjoyed it better with more verbal interaction. I would like to see the relationship grow more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...