Path of the Necromancer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing happened for a long time. He could actually feel different presences regarding the image probingly, like fish examining bait on a hook before shying away from it. It seemed demons recognized that he wasn't a warlock and they didn't want anything to do with someone who could actually control their flow of souls.

Finally, one presence moved into his awareness. She regarded his 'request' -because they were under no obligation to accept- with curiosity and a tentative interest. She slowly circled his offering, looking for traps. At last, she pounced on it and Ian felt a brief sense of vertigo. When he opened his eyes there was a devastating, stunning raven-haired beauty crouched naked in the middle of the circle he'd drawn.

He hadn't bothered with a containment field since he wasn't planning on negotiating a contract. Ian began to rethink that decision as she lunged at him, her form blurring faster than his eyes could follow. Her rosy lips clashed with her blood red eyes as she hungrily latched her mouth to his. Talons shot out of her fingers and she shredded his clothes.

She growled hellishly and dove down for more, her touch awakening blazing fires of lust wherever he came in contact with her skin. Feeling his senses being overwhelmed he rasped a weak, "help!" towards the revenant who was still sitting in the corner, reading his book.

Turning another page with a bored expression, he said without looking up, "You're not in any severe danger."

Ian made to argue then shuddered uncontrollably as the demoness gripped his cock with her hand. She cooed maddeningly into his ear and a wicked smile formed on her face as she took control and did what she did best. It was almost too much for him to take when he felt her lower her face to his raging hard-on.

Her tongue wrapped around his shaft, seemingly twice as long as normal. Ian gasped at the treatment, head falling to the bed, his back arcing up. Seeing he was more than ready for her, she raised her head and straddled his waist, his cock bumping against the cheeks of her ass. She slid forwards and backwards, rubbing his hardened member between her soaked pussy lips; teasing him, never quite allowing him to enter her.

Reaching a hand back to play with his cock and balls, her full chest heaving, displaying an impressive set of tits, she began uttering a demonic chant. The words --not meant for human ears- grated on his senses and almost seemed to make his ears bleed. "Now," she declared in English, a sinister smile gracing her features, "Your time is at an end."

The Archive was shouting at him, "Do it now! Wake up for fuck's sake before she steals your-"

She plunged herself down his length and a bright light flashed across the room and the succubus screamed. When Ian's vision finally cleared, he saw her looking down at him with an incredulous look. "Y-you're a virgin!" she sputtered, shocked.

"Well he was 'till you rocked his world, sweet cheeks," the Archive drawled. Ian just stared up at her, speechless.

She shook her head, dark tresses fluttering across her visage. "That shouldn't have happened." She looked around the room carefully and her eyes finally settled on the flesh golem. "You're a necromancer?" she cried out, astonished. She groaned and put her head into her hands. "I should have listened when they said your kind was bad news. I just didn't think it would turn out like this... Necromancers are anchored in the spirit world... Now that I've taken your virginity, I'm bonded to you for life."

"Ohh," the Archive muttered in realization, "so that's how you do it. Way to go slick, looks like you lucked out."

The succubus whipped her head around and her eyes flashed. "You mean you didn't even know?!" she demanded, unbelieving.

"Hey, do I look like a fucking warlock's guide to you?" he shouted, offended at the presumption. "It's the guy you're currently raping that made the decision to throw caution to the wind and bring you here."

She turned back and glared down at Ian, who looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Despite this turn of events, he'd never felt better in all his life. The Archive had been half-correct when he'd said succubae had teeth down there. In reality, they had numerous tiny spines inside their cunt that were currently milking his cock to orgasm without her even trying. Instead of feeling prickly, they seemed to pulse and drive him ever closer to all-consuming bliss.

She raised an eyebrow imperiously as she pulled them back just before he was about to achieve his release. Ian groaned in distress. Her mouth morphed into a smile on its own accord. "Well, aren't you innocent?" she remarked. "I almost believe you really had no idea what was going to happen."

She leaned down and whispered, "You see, because of our shared bond your lifespan is extended to that of mine so we can be together. There are many out there who would take advantage of a poor, unsuspecting demoness-" the Archive scoffed disbelievingly at this, "like me just so they might live longer."

A talon slowly extended from one of her nails and she absently traced it along Ian's bared chest. "I suppose I should be thanking you. You're my meal ticket to a long, long life here." Then she pricked him and a drop of blood trailed down his body. "But being bonded to you means I'm yours alone. If I touch another man in lust my skin will burn --and not in a good way..." She raised her talon to her lips and her tongue darted out to lick the blood off.

"And I reeeaally 'like' sex," she growled, straightening her back and looking down at Ian with a menacing smile. As she shifted form, he saw her wings rise from behind her, like a scorpion raising its tail. "So you're going to have to work 'hard' to keep me satisfied."

She grinned down at him devilishly, fangs gleaming in the afternoon light, twin blackened curved horns poking out from beneath her hair. Her eyes glowed red as she lowered her head and he lost himself in their hypnotic gaze. She managed to sink even lower on his cock and when she raised her hips, the spines came back, scraping along his length. Ian moaned at the unquantifiable amount of pleasure she gave him with just the right amount of pain to make him feel alive.

Sharp incisors captured his bottom lip and she bit down hungrily, nearly puncturing the skin. Her breasts were mashed against his skin and her perfect, hardened nipples teased him relentlessly as she dragged her glorious mounds back and forth across his broad chest. Slowly at first, she soon sped up her pace as she began rocking herself against him.

Ian tried to keep up, but he knew she was in absolute control and she'd use him until she was satisfied no matter what he did. The succubus raised herself up onto her knees, keeping just the tip of him inside her pussy. Her tail wrapped around his shaft and began pumping him vigorously, her spines seeming to attack the sensitive underside of his head.

Ian moaned and his breathing picked up as he found his release. The raven-haired she-devil plunged all the way down as he exploded, the friction of her spines driving him to blissful heaven and beyond. Ian felt like he was at the edge of a precipice, about to be overwhelmed. She smirked down at him and did something that seemed to amplify his pleasure and he felt himself tumble over. Senses overwhelmed, darkness closed in around him.

He awoke to the realization that she was still fucking him and that he'd only been out for a few moments. Her spines were apparently able to keep his prick from softening and she was riding him hard and fast. Sneaking a look at his shocked expression, she moaned as his cock hit her in just the right spot. "You --oh, that's it... di- didn't think you were --fuck yes! ...finished, did you?"

She threw him a wicked grin and he realized his ordeal was just beginning. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her juicy ass. Her boobs bounced above him, making his mouth water with a need to have those delicious pink nipples between his lips. Ian looked up at her and saw this beautiful and deadly, sexy and terrifying creature controlling his every desire.

She picked up the tempo, taking their fucking to the next level, and Ian moaned in response. She smiled as she nudged him slightly here and there, directing his movements; showing him what she liked. She gave a raspy chuckle. "The sun is just going down, youngling. I think by the time it rises I might have you trained enough to be a satisfactory lover..."

She scratched his chest with her elongated talons. "But it will take much, much longer before you'll be sufficient for my purposes." Then she lowered her head again and Ian was once more lost beneath waves of pleasure.