Path of Their Own Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what happens when the chastity spell is lifted," Celia explained when she saw her love's clearly amusing face. "The urges hit us so hard we can't think of anything else. Were it not for the chastity spell, I'm not sure our duties would ever get done. It is a curse of sorts that comes with our link to the forest. Mating season is coming, after all."

"Now before you girls set out upon our triumphant hero," Tanza said, looking around to the Elves that were setting their sights upon the one male among them. "We must get him fed. He will need all the energy he can muster."

...

A blue Nightwatcher stuck to the ceiling above where Galen and Celia had sat down to eat in one of the clan's wooden huts. Sensing the magic she had breathed into him while in dragon form, Necela inwardly grinned. He wondered how long he would last this time around, but he failed to realize she had already prepared him for this days ago.

The effects would wear off in a few hours but until then he would be able to give everything the clan would desire from him. All the virility he would need to fill their many, empty bellies and still be capable of more.

When that faded off along with the trick to control his spurt, her protective gift that she granted to him in Faerssune would return in its place. He would need it.

He would need it if he wanted to save her life.

...

With full stomachs, Galen and Celia were escorted back to the Great Tree to see the final "preparations" Tanza said they needed to make. The Elf who led them was clearly forcing herself not to run as a clear fluid dripped from between her thighs and her arousal flooded his nose. Between the sight of the nude beauty in front of him and the promise of what the rest had planned, he was already hard as steel and ready to go.

Why am I even dressed still?

Much to his escort's delight, Galen started stripping off his uniform, removing his jacket and storing it away before pulling his t-shirt up and over his head. He had just started undoing his belt buckle when he came to the entrance of the tree and stopped. Staring.

The cauldron had been moved aside, and all the furs and cushioning that the clan had for their beds suspended above were now spread across the floor from wall to wall.

And on top of this was the entirety of the Elf clan in a literal cluster-fuck inside the Great-Tree.

Sweet Jesus and beautiful Necela...

The Tree Elves were lying with one another and exploring each other's bodies with a hot familiarity and passion that he had never seen. Lips met with lips, but also with breasts, bellies, and labia. No Elf was left alone as each of them had a partner with which they fingered, groped, or licked.

Sitting in her throne, Tanza had Naipee in her lap and kissed her ear while stroking a finger over her cleft. The muted Elf cozied up with her elder and accepted the much needed affection with eyes closed and mouth open. Her body suddenly shuddered and Tanza glanced in Galen's direction with narrowed her eyes as juices dripped down onto her thigh.

If you wish to lay with her, I approve, but please wait. I am helping her through dark memories right now and a male's touch would terrify her.

He blinked, If I wish...?

He didn't have a chance to nod in acknowledgement before Celia pushed him into the waiting arms of some of her clan-sisters. His boots, socks, and pants were pulled off of him in record time before he found himself lying face-up with two girls hanging over him. Both of them leaned in to kiss his red cheeks as a third was crawling up his body and lining up the head of his shaft with her sex.

This new, blonde-haired Elf gave no warning before she descended upon him, taking his cock in to the fullest and planting her hands on his chest she rocked her body back and forth. Muscles inside her clenched around him with every stroke, her dark eyes narrowing on him above her sly simper. When he wouldn't pop right away, she leaned down over him and started bouncing her hips.

"Fuck me, Galen. Give me your seed," she purred. "I want a daughter, too."

Already feeling the pressure in his loins and the magic that blocked its way, he grinned at the sultry Elf. He planted both his hands on the plush curves of her ass and thrust his hips upward. She gasped at his sudden drive, but didn't complain as he thrust his hips with a vigorous pace. Her nails dug into his chest and a wail escaped her throat. When her voice went up an octave and he felt that familiar clench on her innards, he prepared to time his peak perfectly with hers.

When she finally screamed, another Elf grabbed the thick, blonde hair at the back of her head and mashed their lips together. Touching a glowing finger to his shaft, Galen thrust into her as deep as he could just as he erupted. Her body and its glow shuddered, her toes curled, and he was spent.

Gently rolling the Elf off of him and planting a kiss on her cheek and asked, "I never got your name."

She hummed lazily and didn't bother disrupting her afterglow as she pointed instead. He followed her finger to see Celia sitting just a few feet away with another Elf, one with creamy brown skin and lime-green hair, leaning back against her. His love cast him an inviting grin as she toyed with her sister's breast with one hand and spread glistening lower lips with the other, presenting his next "volunteer" to him on a platter. From the dazed look on the girl's face, Celia had already teased her body to its first orgasm and now she looked to him like she expected another.

He couldn't think of a single reason to refuse.

The alluring sight and fresh, wet pussy made his cock jump back to full attention, and at his love's urging he crawled over to them and leaned in to give the girl a kiss. From the feel of her lips and how her hands moved to hold onto Celia's, he could tell that she was nervous. With this in mind he pressed the tip of his manhood to her entrance and looked up to her face. Her ruby eyes met his with timid trepidation as her grip on her sister tightened.

"I want to... but I haven't joined with a man before," she admitted, only for Galen to lean and kiss her again.

"I'll be gentle," he whispered, taking hold of one of her hips and replacing one of Celia's hands in her grasp with his own.

Without breaking eye contact, he pressed in, plying her with his love as gently as he could until she squeezed his hand with a gasp. A red drop of her broken innocence, or what innocence she had, dripped down and he was quick to light a healing spell. She closed her eyes and winced, taking in a deep breath and then releasing it as he pushed into her more deeply. Her insides squeezed around him as her head rested against Celia's chest.

Galen glanced up and saw his own green-haired beauty grinning as she watched her soldier bury himself to the hilt. In that position he paused and the virgin Elf beneath him opened her eyes to find his questioning look.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She nodded and he eased his cock back out half-way. A sharp gasp escaped her at the movement and she squeezed his hand as he then pushed back in. Her chest rose as he filled her and then fell as he retreated. When his rhythm picked up, her breaths followed suit with each one being deeper than the last.

As the whimpers soon changed to soft moans, Celia took hold of one of her chocolate nipples and began twirling it about her fingertip. Galen could feel her tension ease off with that familiar touch on her chest, and in her next gasp came a call for him to go faster. He answered by going balls-deep to provoke a sharp "yipe!" of surprise before he widened his legs to a more suitable position to give her what she wanted.

His steady pace turned to full thrusts into her sex. Celia's sister couldn't help the cries that escaped her with the depth his cock reached, with every slap of their thighs coming together. As more of the other Elves around turned to stare at them with excitement and awe, Galen leaned in to give her another kiss, his mouth lingering as he impaled her again and again.

As he felt her body squeeze around his length and her smooth belly tighten up, Celia moved her hand from her sister's nipple to slide all the way down her belly, targeting her sister's clit to rub the love-nub into submission. The reaction was instantaneous as her legs kicked and her hips shifted uncontrollably. She pulled her lips away from Galen's and latched her arms around his neck to pull him close as she screamed out for her goddess.

"Galen!" Celia cried happily as her moaning sister finished climaxing around his cock.

"Fuck me," he muttered in awe.

The exhausted Tree Elf went limp as she tried to regain her breath, and Galen realized he hadn't released himself; he hadn't the chance to touch the necessary magic to his shaft to deposit his cum.

When he withdrew from this second sister, still fully erect, he didn't even have the chance to speak before another Tree Elf was upon him.

Long after moonrise the soldier continued through the Elves' ranks, spending himself inside their wombs only as they desired—which was more often than not. He surprised himself more than he did anyone else with how his libido held up. Few were left wanting in his wake, and he knew there would be more than five bellies glowing before the night was through. It was a prospect that started to excite him more than he thought it would.

Celia was busy being ravaged by a trio of her sisters when Galen finished another brain-numbing orgasm inside a new pussy and fell to the side. Breathing heavily, he found himself staring up the front of a blue robe worn by a beautifully curved and well-endowed Elder.

Leaning forward to see past her breasts, Tanza smiled at him as she held Naipee under one arm. The lost sister timidly stared at his naked body with wide eyes. With her having shied away from him any time he had begun to strip down on their ride back, and his respecting her by never removing his T-shirt or small clothes, this was her first real look at him in his entirety.

"Do you wish to?" Tanza asked, looking to her.

The Elder Elf's fertile curves and Naipee's honest, vulnerable nudity had a predictable effect on his groin. Galen felt his face flush despite how hot it was already.

He waited for her answer.

...

Naipee was biting her lower lip as she stared at the man who rescued her. Despite how many of her sisters he had pleased this night, his dick was swelling up again for another go. Realizing the focus of her attention, the soldier sat up while lifted one leg, both to rest an arm and partially conceal his manhood as his cheeks reddened.

Already she could tell how different he was compared to previous males that took her. While Galen did look hopeful—and she surprised herself by feeling glad for it— he didn't act upon it. He wasn't grabbing her and pinning her to the floor. He wasn't holding her bent her over a table or couch, or pressed her against a tree. For the entire trip here, he hadn't once laid an unwelcome hand upon her. With him she hadn't endured any repeats of her past experiences with the slavers or in Ricton.

But as she learned, even civilized men can turn into animals when the conditions are met.

You're still terrified, Tanza whispered in her mind, noting the dampening in her in spite of the chastity so joyously abandoned all around them.

I've never had a loving experience with a man, she thought in reply.

She wondered whether she would remain apart from the joy the rest of the night as Tanza's telepathic presence once again filled her mind.

No, my sweet sister. We shall not set you apart from us, not ever again. You will be one with us, always, from now on. Celebrate this truth with us, dear Naipee, help us make it real. We all treasure you, and we always shall no matter your memories. We will be here.

Naipee nodded, signaling she heard her wonderful words. Tanza continued.

Galen passed our trials and helps strengthen all of us. He can help strengthen you, if you will let him. He will offer you an experience that will contrast the others, one that is yours think back to should those times try to haunt you.

Contrast to the others.

While the senior Sloss had no interest in her body from the start, the junior grew up through his teens with her. She was the "discount" Elf, the damaged goods sold cheap, and so his father let him do as he wished. Non-compliance hadn't been tolerated, so she had served him up until he began to bore of her in the past year.

I am not sure what changed, but he did not seem to blame me for it. The peace was welcome.

Being so lost in her thoughts, Naipee hadn't realized Galen was now standing in front of her. His musk flooded her senses as she looked up into his eyes and she gasped softly as the clan's magic continued to course its way through the Great Tree and all present within. Voices seemed to swell in ecstasy, even older memories of the sensual joy with her sisters became clearer. Her Elder touched her, and then with Tanza's encouragement, Galen reached out to caress Naipee's cheek. Very lightly. When she didn't pull away from him, he spoke.

"I don' wanna see you alone an' afraid, ever again. If you're ready to see how much courage you still have left, 'cause I know you do, then I'm here. I won't hurt you. Promise."

The contrast was there. It was plain as any sight had been in her entire life.

Naipee nodded, and Tanza withdrew her arms from her and without another word, Galen very carefully wrapped his around her. Her face pressed against his chest, she held her breath as her entire body went stiff as a board without meaning to. A thousand thoughts raced her mind as her heart thundered in her chest as she waited...

But then his dick started deflating.

Why is he losing his erection?

If he was planning to fuck her, like he just said he was willing to do to "celebrate" with her and Tanza, then that should have been the last thing to happen! He should have been picking her up by the thighs, lining up his shaft and, whether she was ready or dry, ravishing her, to plunder his pleasure like everyone else.

Why isn't he?

She knew why he wasn't, but still, why wasn't he? Even if Galen was different from all the other men, he was a still youth.

Young men act on their impulses. So why isn't he? We're naked and pressed together and I nodded my head and Tanza released me to him. She approves!

It was clear he had been ready to fuck a moment ago. So many of her sisters had screamed and cried out in bliss and ecstasy with what he did to them!

So why wasn't she..?

"Don't cry, nobody is gonna ever hurt you again," he said, rubbing her back as he rested his cheek atop her head.

Am I crying?

Her cheeks were wet, so she probably was. He still held her very gently, his dick was still flaccid, and Tanza was still here; comfortingly close. And she was home, surrounded by her sisters. She could feel them all when she allowed the magic to flow and didn't try to deny it for their love being so intense.

She was with her family again. Thanks to Galen and Celia coming for her.

And they planned to go for the others, too.

Naipee sniffed. I don't want to cry like this anymore. I... I have already cried too much.

Tanza was right. No more did she want to fall asleep with only the nightmares of her experiences to await her. She wanted something to replace them, a happy memory to bring the light forth and banish her dark dreams.

With slow, controlled breaths, the mute Elf tried to bring her heart rate down again. By sheer force of will she brought her arms up to return Galen's embrace. He was fully aware of it, and he squeezed her that little bit tighter, acknowledging her choice.

Tell him to be gentle, she thought, knowing Tanza would be listening. Tell him to take me as he wishes, to spend himself where he wishes, just make his touch as soft as his words. If he seeds my womb, then I would rather carry a daughter of his than...

Before she could finish that thought, a touch of dizziness clouded over her mind to rid it from her. A few breaths later, as Tanza passed on her words almost exactly, but not quite, she then felt Galen kiss the top of her head as life pulsed within his cock.

Is this it? Is this a mistake?

Courage, he'd said.

Take me how you wish. Spend yourself where you will...

His arms shifted on her back to take a firm hold of her as he leaned her to the side and lowered them both onto the cushy floor. When she was on her back, he released her and used one arm to support himself so he could lean over her. His young, disarming face smiled upon her as she stared placidly at him with their eyes locked together. He leaned in to give her a kiss, closing his eyes as if to enjoy it, and she passively accepted it with her eyes drifting half-closed as their mouths met.

When he tried to slip his tongue between her lips, she looked to him again as platonically as she had since the start. With his eyes still shut, he brought one hand up to caress the side of her face, his fingers running from her brow to her jaw with a feather touch. But then his hands coasted down a little further, gliding down her neck and coming to rest between her collarbone and her left breast. It stayed there a moment to feel her heart beat, to get a sense of the rapid thumps pulsing within.

No male has done that before.

Then his hand shifted to her pale, blue breast, rubbing over her tingling nipple to send goosebumps over her body. Breaking their kiss, he grinned at discovering this sensitivity and continued to toy with it, massaging the whole of her mound while rolling the tit between two of his fingers.

Her placid face broke as she sucked in a pleasured breath, her renewed sister-bond beginning to warm to him, and he kissed her one more time before he decided it was time to shift positions. He spread her legs and kneeled in between them, but instead of dropping his weight on top of her and giving her the ravishing she expected, Galen took hold of her thighs and slid her body toward him. At once her eyes widened and she stared in confusion for what he was doing.

He lifted her pelvis up to his face and rested her backside against his chest.

What are you?

He draped her legs over his shoulders and ran his tongue along her pussy and right up to tweak her clitoris.

Naipee squealed sharply at the unexpected oral attention, something he appeared to relish as his hands returned to her sensitive breasts. With gentle fingers he massaged them in smooth, comforting circles, stopping only adjust his hand position to thumb her nipples. He was slowly fanning the flames, and she was tempted to just let herself go like her sisters...

Gah! Oh...!

Encouraged by her muscles tensing and relaxing throughout her back—as she could not seem to stop herself!— he ran the tip of his tongue between the lips of her pussy again, this time stopping at the top to press a full kiss to her pleasure pearl.

Oh, Goddess!

Her thighs pressed against the sides of his head, her voice cracking with a moan as he then started sucking on her pink nub. Naipee grabbed onto what hair he had and held on for dear life as her clit was pulled into the vacuum he formed in his mouth and she could barely form a coherent thought. Once he finally released her, he continued to lick, patiently sucking and mouthing her further, and even went as far as drawing a hand back to snake under his chin and push into her glistening sex.

He's had practice, he knows this touch by now!