Path of Their Own Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed as she straight-legged and thrust her hips forward, a stream of juices dribbling out from her pussy and running down her back. When she managed to go limp again, she drew her legs in and rolled to the side, lying flat on her belly in order to catch her breath. Galen must have stared at her back, she quickly realized, at the jagged scars and faded lines covering her from just below her nape down to her tailbone. His gentle touch became a caress along her spine, that lovely mouth of his planting a light kiss on one shoulder blade.

Thank you, but... No pity. Not now!

In that next moment, Naipee shakily rolled herself over again. Bold, perhaps courageous even, she spread her legs to him. She reached down to her cleft and used two fingers to part her pussy lips for him in welcome. Her emerald eyes met with his, to beg him to continue while such wonderful sensation still echoed inside her.

She silently blessed him for pushing the marks on her back from his mind and positioning himself once again. For hovering over her but not falling on her. Soon he was pressing the head of his cock to her entrance as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She drew him in to a kiss and readied herself to take him. True to her request, he did indeed push into her with care, never breaking their lip-lock once as his pelvis came to press against hers.

Sweet Calia, thank you for him, she thought as she felt him prod at her cervix without hurting her.

As she had no words to give him, Naipee placed a hand on his hip and encouraged him to start moving. Using her motions as a guide, he let her control the speed at which he moved, making sure that anything that happened right, happened because she wanted it that way. If he seemed a little slow, she would pull him into her on every stroke to make his go faster, or pull him in closer if she wanted it deeper.

As he settled into a perfect tempo, his cock pumping into her half as fast as her heart beat, Naipee nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck. She breathed in his male scent and pulled his body closer against her to force their chests to rub against one another. He responded by giving her a kiss under her left ear which pulled a smile onto her cheery face.

Then suddenly his hands moved to her hips to grab hold of her waist. His thrusts into her grew hasty while his breath was becoming uneven at last. She gave short, pitched moans each time his length plunged into her and instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. There was only one place he would spend himself and it wouldn't be anywhere else but her womb.

...

Taking the hint as she prevented him from pulling out, Galen readied the magic in his fingers. With how close he was now, all he waited for was her to reach that peak. His track record had been flawless all night thanks to whatever that dragon had done to him, and that wasn't going to change now.

Moving his hands to her chest, he kneeled upright and picked up his rhythm. With his added touches to her pale-blue bust beyond them simply rubbing his pecs, that familiar tension in her belly returned, her inner walls cinching up around his shaft as her moans got a little louder.

So close! he thought, drops of sweat running his back.

The throbbing of his cock becoming unbearable, he reached down and gave it the magic touch. His hips slammed against hers as he erupted inside her. He could feel three jets of his cum shoot into her body and she reacted accordingly. The whole of her body rocked against his, the muscles in her belly going into spasm as her mouth gaped, and she gripped his wrists as his hands clutched her hips as she milked him and took every last drop.

...

Yes! Sweet Goddess, yes!

When Naipee was at last aware of herself, she heard Galen panting as he slowly pulled out of her, and for a moment she was saddened to feel him leave. The Elf sat up and looked down at the soaked mess that was left between her legs, a sticky combination of their fluids dribbling out of her lovingly fucked hole. Another feeling took its place and she quickly pulled her thighs together to keep as much as she could inside.

She looked up at her hero with a cautiously excited grin, and he smiled in return.

I might get pregnant again. In my home with a man who passed the trials, just as it should've been the first time. Please, Necela and sweet Calia, grant me this but don't let Moitri take another.

"She thanks you dearly, Galen," Tanza said.

Both he and Naipee turned to find the Elder seated a few feet away, her fingers working both her pussy and Celia's as the green-haired Elf fidgeted in her lap. Naipee giggled softly at Galen's expression and Tanza winked at him.

"This one is ready for you, now. Don't leave her unloved this time."

Looking to the pleasured, yet longing look on his love's face, Galen grinned. "Not this time. Not again."

Sensing his reviving magic, Naipee crawled over to him and planted a kiss on his cheek, so desperately wishing to be able to share her own words. Before he could say anything though, Celia crawled beside him as well to grab his arm and tug him along with her.

She looked to Naipee as she did, saying, "I hate to steal him from you, sister, but it's getting late. I want to have my turn before the clan wears him out." She looked to her soldier with lascivious eyes. "Though I don't know how he hasn't been so already."

Naipee grinned and gave an understanding nod. With Tanza shifting up beside her, she cozied up with the Elder and watched as her hero followed Celia over to the ramp that encompassed the interior of the tree. There they started climbing toward the bed-baskets suspended above them, for a reason that was very personal to the soldier's Elf.

...

At a basket hanging half-way up the tree, Celia laid down with him amongst the familiar furs and blankets of her old bed. It brought a special joy to her to discover that it had been left untouched since her departure. One of the last things she ever expected to happen was the chance to spend another night in this special place, but knowing Tanza, unexpected was one thing that this evening was not.

Either way, the opportunity for a second chance was not going to be wasted.

When Galen joined her in her old domain and pressed their naked bodies together, she wrapped her arms around him and let their lips meet. There was no need nor desire for foreplay as one of her hands lined up the head of his cock with her sex. In one smooth motion, his filling manhood drove into her hungering depths with a heat that she loved so dearly.

"Galen," she gasped, their foreheads touching as he buried himself in her pussy.

He gave her a warm smile as he withdrew and plunged into again, setting a pace she'd come to love. Tilting her head back and closing her eyes with a blissful grin, she was surprised to find his hot breath blowing against her ear. Hastening his pace, her wonderful soldier was panting as he whispered, "No matter how many... of your sisters come for— urgh, come for me... I still love the way... you feel the most."

Her cheeks flushed with a red tint as her golden aura flared. Grabbing his head, she pulled him in to kiss her again with one hand while taking his waist with the other. Pulling on his pelvis, she encouraged him to pick up his pace as she worked to squeeze him with her belly muscles. With his words ringing in her mind she felt like a new divine as his muscular mass shifted with her small frame.

"Better than Tanza? Or Wistle?" she prodded, parting their lips.

"God, yes." He grunted, burying himself in her to provoke an excited yelp from her golden lips. "But, and I'm... ashamed to ask, who's Wistle?"

Chuckling in both pleasure and at his sheepish tone as he continued to thrust into her, Celia answered, "The virgin I— Gah! That I readied for you earlier, love... Brown skin, hair colored like mine..."

"Oh," he grinned, coming in to kiss her again before whispering in her ear. "Yes, better than Wistle."

Boasting a proud smirk, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in to nuzzle her head into the crook of his neck. Unlike so many of their hasty fucks before, or their mounting clashes of passion, this felt time felt... right. The pace he set into and the hunger in his loving kiss, the playful grasp of her breast to toy with her golden nipple... That building tension growing from her insides from this glorious, near-holy, act of sex...

No, not sex. Lovemaking, she thought. Something much better than sex.

She wanted him to climax inside her so badly. Child or not she just wanted him to plunge into her and flood her body with seed. That was how lovemaking was supposed to end, as it had on their first time together.

But there was an adventure ahead. Traveling the roads with a daughter growing inside could risk something far worse than their plans. It would risk her life, and their child. If she wished to follow her soldier as he ventured to the Roaring Peaks and beyond, she couldn't let her belly be seeded.

She moaned softly, her disappointment masked inside her continued pleasure. That means he can't spend himself inside me. Not unless...

Her sparkling eyes opened with a memory of Petra teaching Galen how to rut her bottom instead... he had spilled his seed there, and no child would come of it. Celia's own body flushed higher with heat as Galen kissed her, not yet aware what she was thinking about.

I wanted to try that. No, I want to try that! Now!

"Wait," she whispered, urging him with a gentle push on his shoulders. "Galen, wait... I want to change position..."

"Hmn?" he grunted, distracted. At her continued, cheerful urging, he managed to pull out and lift himself off of her.

Her soldier sat on his heels while she rolled over and came up onto her knees and elbows, presenting herself with her legs apart on the soft bedding. When he just barely touched her hips as if to take hold of them, she reached back and covered her pussy with one hand. Looking to him with a pleading gaze in her pale, white eyes, she wordlessly presented her ass.

As he clued in to what she offered him, Celia giggled when his expression turned to one of shock. She wiggled her hips a little and used her middle finger of her shielding hand to stroke what she invited him to enter, still keeping her pussy covered.

"Please, Galen?"

"You're... you're sure?"

His hesitation was torturous to her increasing libido. She gave a stiff hmph and stated, "You did it for Petra."

"I did but she's not...hm... well, you know, a virgin there. I never did that before, was never anyone's first..."

Hearing that made her smile even more cheerful and she squealed softly as the magic of the night still rolled through her in waves. "Yes! Then be my first, Galen! I want to try it! I can do it, I know it!"

"Ah...okay. You'll tell me if I should stop, right? If it hurts?"

"Yes, promise!"

Excitement swelled in her chest as her soldier stroked his wonderful penis a few times with one strong hand, still as hard as he had been most of the night. "Well, okay."

Celia got up quickly then and eagerly took his cock into her mouth, surprising him with her initiative and feeding him a sultry stare as he moved his hand atop her head. She made no effort to keep her act clean to ensure his member was thoroughly coated in her saliva while fingering her pussy until it dripped in anticipation. With the copious amounts of fluid leaking from her body, she took that page from Petra's book and lubed her own waiting star, to prepare it for what came next.

She would not rabbit out so easily, Celia promised herself, even if it was uncomfortable at first. The time was now to convince him that she was not frail or too innocent compared to Petra, that she could endure it. That she wanted to endure it so they could do it again! It could be a long journey to find her lost sisters and she refused to be celibate as she had been most of her life!

Once he was dripping with her spit, she smiled encouragingly at him again and turned around to lay on her belly. Using a rolled-up blanket placed under her hips, she raised her ass up just enough to offer her love an easier angle.

Then she reached to cover her pleasure nub with her fingers, massaging it as she said, "Take me, Galen."

Reluctance still lingering in his movements, he got into position above her and pressed the tip of his cock to her second hole. At first it felt warm and soft, something she enjoyed, but as soon as he pushed she had to fight the urge to tense up.

I can do this.

Breathing deeply to make herself relax, she slowly massaged her sex as he started pushing in farther. The Elf bit down on the blanket beneath her as she felt herself stretch until it burned a little. Fighting against that discomfort, she pushed two fingers into her pussy to keep her bottom from tensing up as he unexpectedly popped in, his cock sinking in just far enough that she quickly came to know his full girth in a much tighter hole. She couldn't believe how her back entrance struggled to spread around him!

Petra made it look so easy!

"Hold," she whispered.

"You want to stop?" he gasped, sounding to be trembling and aroused all the same.

"No!" she exclaimed with a wincing giggle. "I need more moisture."

Following the advice she had sought from her Neko friend, Celia had her lover back out so she could apply more of her natural lubricant.

"Ready," she said, getting into position again as she offered him her novice's hole.

He hesitated far less as he slowly pushed in once more. Bit by bit they continued like this. He penetrated her as far as she could manage, then backed out so they could lubricate her again. Celia trembled and moaned each time he stretched her again, encouraging him and ignoring the burning as it did not get much worse than at the beginning. At least as long as she was wet enough. They did this until, somewhat to her surprise, he told her she'd just taken him completely.

"I have?" she whispered, a quiver in her voice.

Galen pressed just a little closer, and she could feel the crisp hair of his groin and legs lined up against her thighs and backside. He sounded in awe of her. "Yeah. Is it okay?"

"Yes," she answered immediately. "But wait a bit more."

With the full length of his cock in her ass and her little hole seemingly stretched as wide as it wanted to go, the Elf breathed as Galen gave her a few moments to adjust to this new sensation. She hardly dared to move as every small adjustment her love made to keep his balance above her was multiplied, deep as he was inside her body with her anus still straining and requiring conscious efforts to relax.

It felt so very different from when they made love in the way of procreation. She felt so full, as if she must squat in the forest soon. And yet every time Galen stroked her skin, especially around her hips and backside, she became again aware how her legs and buttocks were spread for him. How she was held open by his beautiful cock...

"Alright," she murmured as her body seemed to settle and she again rubbed her pussy. "Take me, Galen, I want your seed inside me."

Her soldier drew back and pushed in again on a shudder, groaning, "Love you, Celia."

She loved that, even as the sharp bit of pain threw her off at first. Shifting her supporting blanket to adjust the angle and move with him alleviated it quickly. She found herself adjusting somewhat, at least enough to enjoy it more.

He is my first, I want him to flood this final virgin place with his essence...

Gritting her teeth, she refused to give a wince or flinch that would worry him as he pulled back and pressed back in. He was going slower than he had with Petra, and Celia found herself grateful for this. For a while she wasn't sure she could take it any faster.

Definitely needs practice, she thought.

And yet the willingness, the belief that it would get better helped even now. Petra had described a near-sizzling level of sensation with this act which became pure pleasure, but the Neko had also said one had to earn it.

I will earn it, she thought as she sensed Galen was holding himself back. His desire to increase the pace was becoming obvious.

"Faster," she said.

He grunted an acknowledgment, not daring to question her this time has he hastened his pace with his own need and love of her body.

The Tree Elf managed to relax enough to get her fingers back to rubbing her sex and massaging her clit. Her asshole was more sore than anything but as more of her muscles loosened up from her sex beginning to drool, she thrust those fingers inside. A sharp cry escaped her, and yet Galen went to stop.

"Don't you dare stop!" she blurted.

"Celia!" he gasped, and resumed rutting her backside.

That experience, having both her holes filled and massaged in unison, took her to climax far faster than she expected. Her breaths shortened, muscle spasms made her clench around his cock. He gasped with how tightly she squeezed before leaning in to kiss the back of her neck. Rubbing herself more furiously before, she heard herself beg him to cum. Beg him to fill her...!

She hardly recognized her own lurid voice right before she came, as she gushed out over her bed and he cried out with his seed flooding into her star. With a wild rush unlike anything she felt in her life, she spiked again as he thrust into her a second time to fill her with another load. Sweating and gasping for air, Galen collapsed onto her back, and she could hardly make a sound beyond a blissful mew as his cock slowly withdrew.

Goddess' mercy... Yes... and this can get even better...

"Thank you," she murmured.

He sounded disoriented. "Uh...welcome...?"

Heavily fatigued though with soft laughter, she managed to roll him over and crawl on top of him. Bodies pressed together with their fluids dribbling down between her bottom cheeks, she shared with him one last kiss for the night before pulling the covers over them. Giving a final sigh before snuggling against him with a contented smile.

Before long the couple quickly slipped away from the waking world to dream of days to come. A Nightwatcher high on the wall above them then exploded into silver dust as its spectral form fluttered off through the wall of the tree, the last of its gift to the Human now drained away.

..................

"They need a few miners, the tools needed to set up, and a smith to teach them how. What would that cost?" Flak asked, rubbing his temple as he tried make the deal to get the Willhers the metal working they so desperately wanted.

The bearded man in a leather apron behind the counter of the shop crossed his arms, "Ten silvers a day for each of my five miners, five gold in tools, and twenty-five silver a day for my partner to go up there and teach them the trade."

"If there's fifty silver to a gold," the Marine growled as he tried to keep his head working in the local currency that Felyn had taught him.

Fifty copper to a silver, fifty silver to a gold, fifty gold to a platinum "shill," or a hundred gold to a full platinum coin. A "true" coin was as wide as the distance between the thumb's knuckle and its joint. Any coin half the size had half the value and was called a "shill" while a coin twice the size and value was a "doubler." Both of which were usually minted with the appropriate markings.