All Comments on 'Patience Pays Off'

by Lindat817

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BUENA PUTA. mas lenceria. segui asi

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy to see you writing again. Please continue to write. Love the few stories you have posted.

NNJ_MikeNNJ_Mikeover 1 year ago

Another great one Linda. Can’t wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

such a great story!, would love to see more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly outstanding… love your stories!

dfw713dfw713over 1 year ago

What a wonderfully written story, so we'll paced and sensual. Cannot wait for the next part

Texzilla58Texzilla58over 1 year ago

Fantastic story in Linda's highly charged erotic style. My favorite writer here and can't wait for the next segment.

prefermatureprefermatureover 1 year ago

Great story....great writing as well. Hope to see more from you. It is a treat to see well written, realistic stories written here.

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Excited for more

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
So realistic, small college DB still having good body.

Set the tone for normal son still infatuated with mom to have a chance. Great storyline of two attractive people seizing the moment. Actually one of best in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And we got a winner! Excellent buildup and I look forward to more. 5 stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

So fucking hot! Can't wait until the next chapter!! Five stars and a favorite point!

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Outstanding !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TOO graphic a description of the FACIAL during the first contact, real or imaginary.

Somehow you are all influenced by the So Cal based porn industry! This is a MS story after all.

momluvr1momluvr1over 1 year ago
Fantastic...Great story and good to see you writing on here again..

Great story and good to see you writing on here again..

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

one of my favorite stories this really hit home for me, I worked on my mom for months.

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

oh 5 stars for me also, please add to this can't wait to read more, promise u will, lol

NeukmanNeukmanover 1 year ago

awesome story, can hardly wait for the second installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly hot story; hopefully part 2 posts soon!

DougntexasDougntexasover 1 year ago

Just a outstanding story. Great job writing it. Can't wait for the rest of the story to post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You tell a good story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 1 year ago

Will willingly wait for more. An awesome start. I hope you can keep it going.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done! Interesting how you showed that the most erogenous part of a woman is her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Which church did she attend regularly? "sorrowful virgin"? that advocates running around in bra and panties to spiritually elevate the MS relationship!!! I will take half a dozen of those mothers to go. LMAO!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

That was great! 5 Stars. Please continue.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Great story keep the magic going good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who is seducing whom????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written...BUT...

Something about Patrick's scheming made him come across more as a perv than loving (but horney) son. Perhaps you outlined his motives a bit too completely?

Perhaps some humor would help...him coming across as being a bit conflicted and appreciating the humor or oddness in the situation as opposed to cold blooded plotting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful,,,,loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love love it!! Waiting for more, Plzzzzzzz

5 stars

BussterBussterover 1 year ago

Great story, hope this means you will write more story’s

niggaplz101niggaplz101over 1 year ago

can't wait for the next part!!!!

writerjabwriterjabover 1 year ago

Pretty good. Great lead up to them getting it on, but then your word choices seemed to get too limited. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t like to see the same action verbs used over and over.

darkvictory75darkvictory75over 1 year ago

Great job on the story, I loved it. The build up to the dam bursting is sweet and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nice build-up, love the suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep writing. You have the rare gift of engaging my emotions and, at the same time creating believable characters who almost jump off the written page directly onto my libido.

I suspect that your stories are based on reality, and that makes them even more exciting.

Please keep writing and turning me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing and build up. More authors should write as well as you.

Definitely needs continuation.

wyom123wyom123over 1 year ago

Excellent You are such a talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best erotic stories I have ever read

RebusNWRebusNWover 1 year ago

I loved the story and will enjoy reading many times! I really enjoy how you describe and develop her feelings and how her initial resistance breaks down. Love your writing, it feels so true. Now, off to enjoy the next chapter!

aaronwolf50aaronwolf50over 1 year ago

Linda you've done it again. I am so grateful you've decided to start writing again after the long break with Linda's Discovery. I love that you were able to take your friend's vision, experience and desire and bring it to life in such vivid detail for the rest of us.

As you know from our email exchange, I've had an unbearable desire for my own mother's panties, and really everything that comes with them. Even now at my age of 51 I'm obsessed, but have never had the courage that you and your subjects have to confront those fantasies and bring some form of reality to them.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Please keep writing about mothers and sons (and panties!!)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

It's always nice when a plan comes together, lol. Ashley and Patrick weren't the only ones that were leaking and making a mess in their panties. I was never a mother fucker, but not for lack of wishing, it just was never to be. I did however use her panties whenever I could. I was just too afraid to cum into them and leave a message. Actually still have two pair of her panties that I keep as a special reminder. Oh well, one very hot MF story, thanks.

Marshall52Marshall52over 1 year ago

I love these types of stories. Very well written and I can visualize every single detail..... W O W !!

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Loved the story your writing with the great details and build up is awesome

baware1971baware197110 months ago

Your writing is phenomenal! Thank you so very much.

DanDresdenDanDresden6 months ago

Patience certainly pays off - for the reader. Wonderful story. Loved the way you built up the tension.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was so great. A very exciting read and so well written.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 2 months ago

Wow.

That was some excellent story telling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindat817@Lindat817
Dear Readers – I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the kind words and constructive criticism. I am so glad that so many of you enjoyed the stories. I always wanted the reader to feel that the events transpiring in the stories could actually happen to them. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES