All Comments on 'Patience Rewarded'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Damn!!!

You are soooo good i don't know how u do it. Ur stories always rock and this is no exception! Fucking brilliant!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot gym story

Hot gym story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I was seduced...

... by my trainer. After my workout my trainer gave me a massage. The masseur would be ill he just said. His hands were warm and he touched me soft and strong at the same time. When he massaged my hips I felt my body heat up. When he started to massage my thighs my penis grew. His hands moved up to my butt. When he squeezed my butt-cheeks I couldn't hide my erection anymore. He laughed and asked me if I would enjoy the touch of his hands. I wasn't able to lie and when he spread my butt-cheeks and touched my asshole I had to gasp in excitement. He asked me if I was gay. I said no. He asked me if I still wanted to have sex with him. He pushed the tip of his index-finger against my hole. I gasped yes. When he pushed the hot head of his penis against my hole I felt as if I had to pass out. After he had come in my ass he kept on fucking me until I had the most intensive orgasm of my entire life. My wife caught us two weeks later. At first she was shocked and confused. But when my trainer and I explained to her that it was no love-affair but only sex she calmed down. And then she wanted to watch us. When my trainer fucked me she rubbed on her clit. She asked me if I would enjoy my trainer's penis in my butt. I nodded and told her that this wouldn't change my feelings for her that I still loved her. Now my trainer fucks me in our house and in our bed. My wife said to me that it would be unbelievable horny to watch me being fucked in the ass. I'm so glad that my penis-hunger doesn't bother her and instead turns her on. Now I love my wife even more if that's possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

I really loved your story. But I was a bit disappointed it was over too soon. Keep on writing about gym instructors and studs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still with?

Are you guys together now? Boyfriends?

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
The Bomb

That was a good read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...