All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 05'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
Thanks for the update!

I was fienin' for a fix with this story. I feel like a happy parent because the girls are simply awesome! I also noticed that Katrina isn't the same as she was in Ethan - she's more settled & open. I know she went through so much, but to see her opening up & loving is a beautiful thing!

As usual your stories have so much passion & emotion that goes further than the typical 'get 'em off tale'. Excellent writing - keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
At Last!!

I was struggling to control my inner stalker!! Seriously!!

Poor Patrick. I'm glad that he is doing better. He has a long road of healing ahead of him.

It's great that he's connected with Keyvn; but I can see her pulling back. This is the woman who vowed to stay away from the park because "Stu" won't take "no" for an answer. Her ex burned her badly and she isn't up to venturing forth just yet. She is attracted, drawn to and protective of him... but she isn't comfortable with it and will resist, fight it even.

Patrick needs more stability. Maybe he needs to rely more on his family for now... and Eustace. Kevyn will be squirrely. And they shouldn't discuss the whole "rape" thing until he is surer of Kevyn.

It's a catch 22 actually. He doesn't want to keep it from her; but telling her too soon will scare her away. The more he waits, the more suspicious she'll become. Remember Mason?

So Melissa took the money and ran. What the blazes is her mother going to do with that paultry amount??? lol I hope momzilla doesn't set her sights on Patrick. She's going to need a new mark soon. lol She might figure that Melissa failed but she could handle Patrick. Help her.

I can't wait to read Vanessa and Veronica's story!! I'm interested in how their study will progress.

Great update, Kal!!!

~Bluegardenia

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago

I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only addict that you've created :))) Now that you know just how bad we've got it maybe you'll have mercy on us and post your updates sooner...PLEASE!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago
Thanks

Excellent update so happy to have it can't wait for you to update again hopefully real soon too thanks!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Patrick needs to ..........

Ok we understabd he feels guilty about almost hurting that little slut. Enough already!!!! It isn't as if the bitch didn't ask for it. I ain't sayin' he was justified, but enough with the guilt...enough!!!

I'm sure the family and Eustace will get to what ails lil brother by and by. In the mean time he and Kevyn need to get to the heart of their trust issues. He is either not seeing a key piece or has buried it deep in his subconscious. Some asshole fucked her head up. That is just so much more straight forward than the confusion he's working through.

You weave an interesting tale with multiple layerings. I find your process very intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have a bad feeling about Melissa's momma, I hope that she lives Patrick alone. It won't end well for her. I am so loving this story, please update soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thankfully!

I've been checking for an update everyday for a week. Love the build up for Patrick and Kevyn.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
anothe great chapter in this excellent saga

thank you for posting this most enjoyable chapter can not wait for more

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago

I'm addicted to this story. I'm really hoping that Patrick and Kevyn get together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 04 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info