All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 08'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
smurfmatesmurfmateover 12 years ago
Don't mess with a good mother!!

Oh this is going to be very interesting!!! Great job as always!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
What a delicious cliff hanger!

It's so much fun watching villains get what's coming to them. You set this up superbly.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago

Now that is how a mother should act!

BlanckaertBlanckaertover 12 years ago
Damn you.... Damn you and your cliffhangers....

Oh man... I can just imagine Linda thinking... OHHH SHIT!! why did she lock the door... I'm in for it now....

Well My mind is gonna run rampant with possible scenarios.... Cant wait for the next update, Keep up the great work.....

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
great axcellent chapter

please hurry with the next chapter i think some one is about to open a can of whoop-ass Linda is in big trouble Get her good Maryanne i hope Patrick can settle things with Kevyn

super chapter as always i can hardly wait for the next chapter please hurry

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Twist, Turns and Karma is a true Bitch!

You are the bomb Kalamazoo, I'm not sure what else to say but Thank you for giving us these wonderful stories.... I can't wait to find out what Mommie (Maryanne) is going to do with Linda. I'm crying for both Kevyne and Patrick I so hope they are able to get things together. The funny thing is the Cliffhangers leave me like a troll in the early morning hoping the other Chapters are posted...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ten Stars!!

Kal, you earn extra stars for this one.

For *updating again so quickly; *totally surprising us with Mama Bear Maryanne's appearance; *the thrilling fact that she's in full "oh, hell no, this trifling bitch isn't here to take her turn messing with my baby! " mode; *the nail-biting parallell scenes between Kevyn and Patrick versus Maryanne (Katrina, Ethan...) and Linda; *and hitting us with a stalker-worthy cliffhanger, oh queen of the nail-biting cliffhangers!!!

Like the other mates, Kevyn will get through this. There will be a very rough patch; but she already loves Patrick and is connected to him. I agree, the history of raping is bizarre enough. She'll faint away when she hears that vampires are real and Patrick is one. And what's up with her being able to "hear" Martin??

Also, Carl might be enjoying torturing Linda into being a "real" wife; but I'm sure he'd rather be rid of her. Maryanne just might help him with that. Man, was she pissed!! lol That fundraiser is probably crawling with vampires. The next chapter will be so much fun to read... well, Linda's part will. Kevyn and Patrick's might be a tear-jerker.

Thank you, thank you, Kal!!!

~Bluegardenia

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hell Yessssssssss!!!

Kal, your story has me on the edge of my seat! Like I commented earlier, at first I wasn't into the non-human genre, but thanks to you, I've found a new interest. I realize that I have to--no, that I NEED to read the other stories to understand everything. Keep it up, girl. Thanks.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I am impatiently waiting on the next chapter. I hope Marryanne just teach Linda a lesson and not harm her.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
excellent chapter!!!!!

Ooooohhh, Maryanne is going to teach her not to mess with her boys!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the excellent work.

Donna

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
to quote Nine Inch Nails...

THIS STORY IS THE PERFECT DRUG! THE PERFECT DRUG! THE PERFECT DRUG!....oooooooooh JOYGASM!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
Wow...

Never mess with a Mama's Boy. Linda is about to get what's coming to her...Great Update!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good chapter!

This is a hinging chapter, ie it all hinges on this!

Please, let's hope that Kevyn and Patrick carry on their private conversation positively - Kevyn's not really feeling very good about it at the moment.

As with the rest of the stuff at the fundraider - well, I wasn't expecting it, but I love it! The family are there in a protective stance. Go team!!! Unless Linda changes her ways very quickly, she is toast...

Can't wait to see what you post next with Chp 9 x

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago

I knew it that the shit was going to hit the fan. Did not know how you were going to make it happen but you always do. The new teacher is going to play a large role I suspect now that there is a bit of discord between Patrick and Kev. This is the guy that has been hounding her in the park this should be interesting . I can't wait!!!

myprivatejoymyprivatejoyover 12 years ago
You're killing me!

Ummmmm....next chapter please!!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
OOOHHH SNAAAPP!!!

Maryanne is about to open up a can on Linda! Watchout for momma! George sounds like a hilarious mate for Maryanne. Ethan looks like he's ready to help his mom do the same. Linda should listen to her instinct & stay far the f*** away from this family.

I feel for Kevyn - finding out the man you love has such a horrible past & got away with it (for reasons unbeknownst to her) is a painful revelation. Especially since she married a man who was a charlatan. I hope that she is able to believe that this was part of his past, that he has worked hard and this is another cost of his redemption.

Love this update! Hoping for a new one for Maurice!!! THANK YOU!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!

Maryanne, please give that cash cow a good old fashion beat down(:

Okay, ready for next chapter.

BklynmochaBklynmochaover 12 years ago
Too Damn Funny!

All I can say is don't mess with a mother's child no matter how old they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
still captivating

very nice. However, i am concerned that this story might be centered too much on eathan and katrina and their girls more so than Patrick and Kevyn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
still captivating

The difference is that they are dealing with the issue as a family. The story is about Kevyn and Patrick but Patrick has the support that both Ethan and Martin lacked.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Better than anticipated... wow!!!

This twist is so much better than I expected. I thought dumb ass Linda was going to have to deal with Kevyn. Now we see Mama Sinclair step up taking center stage.

Loving it and have NO doubt she is opening up a family size can of fresh Whup Ass for Linda. I also love how clueless her husband is as to what' s about the happen.

Write on baby...write on!!

mycreativeauramycreativeauraover 12 years ago
omg

You are so not nice to me, teasing me that way.... 0.0

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GEESH...again...and again...and again!

These damn cliffhangers are sending me RIGHT. OVER. THE. EDGE!!! Linda needs a beat down. Poor Kevyn needs Patrick and he needs her. Then you end the story! WTH?!? All I'm going to do is wait-ANXIOUSLY-for 3-4 pages in Ch. 9! Great work, Kal!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago
OK

Woo Wee let the games begin oh boy I can't wait until the next update this is really getting more intense then ever I'm on the edge of my seat so please update again real soon thanks!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
damn

didnt see mom coming out of the woodwork, wow i almost feel sorry for Linda almost.

as for patrick poor baby cant wait to see what kevyn does next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Linda and Maryanne

Totally didn't see Maryanne coming at Linda to protect her boys. And I like George:-) On a serious note... Can you write a book already?;-) I'm so hooked i still check every day for updates. You're a great story teller.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Hot Dang!!!!!!

Mother is about to put Linda straight. I hope she scares the SH** out of her.

GREAT FAMILY STORY LINE!!!!!!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
Hot diggy dog!!!

Hot damn is all I can say!!!! I agree with Anon... write a book. This is better than Twilight LOL... I can see this as a movie!!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
wow

Mama bear protecting her cub... go Maryann

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 07 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info