All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 10'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
excellent chapter

o'boy i do not think that Patrick is going to cope to well with her disappearing i hope she calls him soon super chapter looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Liked it....but

this chapter felt a bit rushed. Still looking forward to the rest of the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
????

You put cheddar cheese in the apple pie?

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
?????

I sure do. Not a lot but just enough that you know its there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ooowww,

That last paragraph hurt my heart. Poor Patrick is going to think that she's avoiding him when it was all just a misunderstanding. Great chapter, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nooo!

I feel for Kevyn and Patrick. And now she takes off without really I telling Patrick, dang.. I do hope you update soon.. Stop leaving us hanging off cliffs.. Waiting is hard enough.. Lol

Great update Kal

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

Loved the chapter as always! Fyi the cheddar cheese baked into the pie I never thought to do it. I love sharp cheddar melting on a freshly baked apple pie. Post your recipe for the pie if you will. I would love to try it.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
Decandant

I would love to give you my recipe but there's a slight problem, I don't measure anything so nothing ever comes out the same way.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago

Patrick will understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ah

she forgot to hit send!! haha...6BAC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
With today's mobile technology...

There are many ways to communicate...they use cell phones, text and usually you can get into email from anywhere (and see the draft was never sent). With how Patrick seems, he will call if he thinks something is wrong. Shouldn't be an issue...love the stories!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Smack!!!!!

Just when you think a talk will help; things get MORE wonky!!!! DAMN...can you give them a break??? Stu ...handled....check. She has no issue with the vamp thing...check. Ok....let's get her to the next level. Your characters almost seem to shoot a dead horse. Please let her get on solid ground with his reality. In this day and age who ain't seen enough shit to handle a straight talk about a dark family history???

One more thing, thanks for accurately characterizing rape as a crime of anger and not rampant sex. It is a theft and should be perceived as a serious crime against another human regardless of gender.

Looking forward to the next installment.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
wow

anyone else see bad things coming from that cliffhanger?

great update cant wait to read more, she soo handled the vampire

thing way better than i thought she would. O loved the way Patrick handled Stu

very nice.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2about 12 years ago
ok

Great update so happy she finally told Patrick about that crazy Stu guy and not he's taken care of and now the big talk man what else is gonna continue to keep them apart and for her not to have hit the send button incredible but priceless I just hope that he will contact her when he don't hear from and and can't find her perhaps he will sense something is up looking forward to see what happens next please update sooner this time been missing this story and was checking everyday to see if it was updated and was so pleasantly surprised to see it tonight thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Kevyn frustrates me to now end, yes the man is a rapist. However he has been nothing but honest with. To compound the issue is her crazy connection to Patrick, that connection and her feelings scare her. When Patrick can't find he will freak, Kevyn be woman and accept your man!!! Love the update as usual!!!

bemrblubemrbluabout 12 years ago
Oh wow!

Cliffhanger! Pelase don't make us wait long. I'm such a fiend!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you finished the chapter with suspense. Its killing !! Kevyn & Patrick. They do have some connection.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
This is a tough one

Would I want to be involved with a man who had raped before, even though it had been 25 years and he has had counseling? I honestly don't know that I could do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Oooo Man. Can't beleive she forgot to hit the send button. Crazy.

Poor Patrick.Patrick should just grab her hard (even tie her up to a pole if she doesn't want) and pour his heart out completely instead of phases. He needs to seal this with a hard kiss now even if forced on her.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
SMH

Kevyn doesn't know what to think. I hope that she can work through her fears and doubts to be with Patrick. Although, like others have said, I don't think I could be with someone with a past like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yikes!

This was a rough, tough one!! Kevyn is not taking this very well at all. Girl got the hell outta dodge so fast she stuck leftovers in the oven instead of the fridge and left her laptop behind without sending her e-mail. The rape history sure has spooked her... as it should. I loved when she thought back. Yes, he's also a vampire. lol

Poor Stu. lol That was just too damn funny when Patrick caught him in the act. I felt sorry for him... a little. NOT!!

I actually feel sorry for Patrick. He'll be so depressed and frantic when he realizes that Kevyn is gone. Depressed and frantic... as will I if this cliffhanger goes on for too long!!

~Bluegardenia

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2 questions

1. Cheese in Apple pie... Did I read that right?

2. How you don't hit the send button? Do they not text?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 09 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info