All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 11'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
excelllent chapter

actually way better then that i am glad that Patrick is getting a chance to work things out with Kevyn i hope that they continue to keep working together looking forward to the next btw i wonder who interrupted their moment

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
WOW!

Love this guy. The guy that busted in might get hurt. Kevyn is stressed and Patrick will protect her. Is this dump everything on the oldest in every family. Reminded me of my parents passing. they want someone to blamw when momma passes.

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyabout 12 years ago
NOOOOOO

Why do you do this to me.. Always when its getting good it ends.. Shame on You.. You Tease... lol

CocosilkCocosilkabout 12 years ago
Can easily get addicted with these tales

With each cliffhanger, I hate to have to wait at least a week for the next installment, but I eagerly anticipate them knowing that kalamazoo is an exceptional writer who keeps her fans glued like a soap opera fan for the next episode.

We love you, Kalamazoo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You're killing me...

Another cliff hanger? I couldn't get just one more page?! Sigh.... I'm still loving it though!!! Patrick is amazing. Excellent story!

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago

Poor Kevin. She's got the family from hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WHYYYY?????

Ugh why must you torture me????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ahhhhhhh!!

another week before i get more i dont think ill survive!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
I Feel For Her...

Kevyn has a lot to deal with, now her family want to get into her love life, it seems. Still, it's good that Patrick is with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Three pages?!?

Is that too much to ask? Just three pages, please??? Please??? PULEEEEEZE?!?

This stuff is just amazing. Of the Sinclaires, I love Patrick and Kevyn...THE MOST!!! He's using compulsion more than the other brothers, but, I still love his character! He reminds me of Mason in his determination to woo & win Kevyn, but he's definitely a Sinclaire in all other respects.

If we can't get three pages, can we get an update before the other stories (even though I am reading, "Vanessa & Veronica", "Maurice", "I Will Love You Forever" and now "Justine")? I just read the others until you submit the next installment of "Patrick"! LOL!!!

Great work, Kalamazoo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awww hell!

I know thats not Lonnie askin whats goin on?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NO!

OMG, how can you keep us hanging like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
geez

Patrick seems to be showing some narcisitic tendencies.. always me, me, me. she says she needs space and what does he do?? oh yeah does a background check on her.. how creepy!!!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
grrr

too short but wow did it ever pack a punch, singing to myself now someones about to get it, I hope that is lonnie trying to get stupid lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

Finally but I need another page. I know Lonnie's raggedy ass is about to get it. And I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i make a wager

i bet you it's Lonnie!!! he was coming to comfort her and finds Patrick holding and kissing her. lol the would be HOT!!!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2about 12 years ago
Yep

I just bet that was her stupid ex too! Well he can just go and crawl back under the rock he came from. I'm so happy that she called Patrick and let him know that she had indeed run away even though it was to see her mom who was worse off then what she thought. Now I suppose worse drama is about to begin but I'm sure that with Patrick being there to back her up she'll be just fine I can't wait to see the next update so please update again real soon thanks!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Oh my

Her family is really unbelievable. No wonder she distances herself from them. And now if her mama dies, she is just going to let one sister take the house, even though Kevyn has been financially supporting them. I think Kevyn needs Patrick more than she knows. He at least appreciates her for who she is.

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

who is the person with the voice.....is it lonnie... five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I too feel that Patrick was very right in going all out to support her even though Kevyn told him not to come.Kevyn has too much on her hands.She's so stressed and busy taking care of everyone else, i think she needs someone like Patrick to take care of her.I fully support Patrick and hope Patrick finally wins her over.They seem made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Cool.Great storyline but after this chapter ,just a suggestion.Patrick has been listening to everyone else, ethan, veronica, martin,and every drop in the air. He's getting distanced from Kevyn due to all this.He needs to listen to himself instead of letting others decide what he gotta do with his mate.Martin almost talked Patrick out of not going after Kevyn.If Patrick would not have gone to Kevyn, he would have regretted.You have shown Patrick was taking help from others to get to Kevyn, but it all looks like some experiment with those machines and all tracking Patrick's reactions to Kevyn.At least now Patrick should realize that he needs to stop taking all those not so good advices from others and act on his own instincts.He otta stop others interfering with mate bond and take Kevyn heads on.He acts better when he decides himself what to do to his mate Kevyn & he would soon get kevyn if he does that. This chapter proves just that.

Love- Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please

Omg why the suspension lol

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
The long and short of it................

Good golly Miss Molly!!! I do...do ..do love both Patrick and Kev, but they're both shooting dead horses. Why???

We understand they both have unresolved issues. As stated previously, she is much

clearer with what hers are about. He is grappling with family history and how to properly channel rage. We got it!!!

As another reader said, Patrick needs to follow HIS heart. I think they evolved past chaperones when Kevyn CLAIMED him through the mate bond. When she did that the runway was cleared for take off... now let's get this bird off the ground.

Screw whoever intruded upon them enbracing!!!! She is a grown ass woman and family...whoever it be,

can just piss off!!

It is time for both of them to get to IT!!!

Totally loving this segment of the Sinclair family saga...love it....LOOOOOOOOVE IT!

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

Stop playin' around!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
Well, I am not sure what to think

I am reading this and man it a wonderful story but I am just wondering if the drama is a bit much. I mean she is dealing with the news of what and who Patrick is and was... she is dealing with being his mate, and now her mother is at death's door and she is the one that must decide... I mean I know life can throw many things at you at once but this poor girl is going to break I think. Going to next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 10 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info