All Comments on 'Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 02'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
heaterlee2020heaterlee2020over 20 years ago
Hey sexy

Love your work as always hon.

Kanga40Kanga40over 20 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Such a short episode is VERY hard to vote for.

I am a great fan of yours, but do not like the way this story seems to be heading.

I will read one more episode before deciding whether to read to the end.

I am 'almost' sorry to have nominated you for the most influential writer on literotica earlier this afternoon.

Good thing I did not read this first, that is how annoyed I am.

But maybe that is good writing on your part??????

Please don't be so long posting the other parts if,as you say, it is already written.

migmigover 20 years ago
Same Old

After the first episode I had to read the second to be sure.

This appears so obvious.

Why do your husbands seem to be so thick?.

I'll reserve any more comments for later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Another cuckold story

The same old cuckold story around the woman's job, and the dunce doesn't even know it - are all the men in your stories always so stupid. I would like for once for a writer to show some imagination AND not have EVERY husband blind and stupid - when is a writer going to have the husband catch on EARLY and take the initiative - especially against the 'BOSS' and the 'CUSTOMERS' - WHEN CAN WE EXPECT SUCH A STORY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Oh Brother, what a stinker!

You telegraph EVERYTHING! I guess that's to be expected since all you do is rewrite the same story over and over.

Now he can't complain about her actions. Even if she does want to "share" so what? She's been lying to him all along about what she obviously has been doing "for the contract" and she was lying to him about the vacation.

To those who want to use the tired old "if you don't like it don't read" is bullshit, people such as I aren't complaining about the genre, but the lack of effort to do something besides posting the same crap all the time. These "stories" aren't written, they're vomited. They seem to come out with out any thought or effort. From other comments, I presume that I am not the only one who opens these, hoping that SOME intelligence has been used to create these stories, only to be disappointed almost every time.

curious2ccurious2cover 20 years agoAuthor
Telegraphing my stories...

I find it interesting that one can gather from two chapters of a quite longer story how it is going to turn out. I thank everyone for their comments, and I hope that the surprises coming will help to change some opinions of my work. If not...since several comments are from "anon" I guess I will not be able to know.

If it seems to be so easy to write 'good' stories, then perhaps Anon would like to belt out a few and see how easy it really is. :)

Some like this storyline, some don't. I would prefer that nobody voted on this on until the final chapter...but...it's a bit late to change that now, however it will have an impact on my submissions in the future. I think that a 'chapter by chapter' by me will cease to exist. Perhap I will see if I can just do a full 'novel' submission and then one can read the whole story first, then vote on it.

Anyway, for those who have liked my work, Thank you.

firstknight2525firstknight2525over 20 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

I'm with you curious ... I'm wondering what is going to happen next. Hurry up with the next installment, 6 days is too long.

Keep up the good work. I'll hold my vote to the end.

Joe_DinkJoe_Dinkover 20 years ago
Heading downhill

What started out to be an interesting story with some degree of drama has turned into the silliest bit of twittery I've read in quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Tone it down

Like all of your stories, you start out with a very good and believable drama. But then somewhere along the line, your stories become an unbelievable work of fiction.

I keep reading your stories (but haven't finished one yet) hoping that you tone it down and write one that is believable. I know that these are supposed to be fiction, but they are more entertaining if they come across as real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
his wife had help set him up

there is nothing worse than a dumb wife,except a dumb hubby.he go on vacation alone and wait for her ,b/s.a weak woman has put her family at risk.she selfish and with big ego.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Dumbest chapter(story) of the month

You are normally a fine writer, but this is dumbest story I have ever read. Phantom wife who disappears and leaves him with three hookers who have instructions from wife to have sex with them. Please there is fantasy and there is incredible stupidity and ,so far, this falls into the latter category

60 year old George

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 16 years ago
rereading after several years

it is still incomprehensible. Terrible. Way below your usual standard

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NOW THE RULES HAVE CHANGED

worry about the bell and finding where the sound went, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And then......

The story got stupid. He's going to let the three women tie him down? Before knowing ANYTHING else, no man is going to let 3 strange women tie him to a bed. And don't pretend for a second that they could if he really wanted to prevent it. And then he let them have him again? It just doesn't fit with the character you had established for him. After that, the story just got dumber. Write something else please.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 10 years ago
WTF

What the heck is wrong with this guy? Has he no brain. No ability to walk out? Seems that he wants to play and deserves any of the crap coming his way

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
NOW THE TRUTH IS BEING KNOWN

the divorce has begun. TK U MLJ LV NV

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Fantasy

This chapter is where the story departs from credible reality to fantasy, he is overpowered and raped and then agrees to leave his room and go downstairs naked. This spoilt the story for me none the less it is good fantasy writing, I prefer a little realism, bewilderment , hurt, anger, fear and wondering what the hell his wife has gotten into, his character is dull and has no spark. As I said , good fantasy writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
the most anaiznfg thing abour this Turd of a story IS

that the author thinks this is good. WOOOOW..

with each new sentence the so called brilliant businessman appears to lose his mental facilities so that by the time we get to the second page ....he appears to have the intelligence of the 14 year old. It is simply utterly impossible to believe that anybody any sophisticated mature adult male could be th this amazingly stupid

After supposedly being being overpowered by defenseless small women and raped he agrees to leave his room and go downstairs walling around naked ??

LOL... ROTFLOL... LOL.. I am laughing so hard I gotta go peee

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
yip crap,

when some one is assaulting you, you slap them stupid, doesn't matter if male or female. You do this in lots of your stories, the man gets forced into sex. Just BS, fight for your rights dickhead. Its called self defense in face of rape. TK

Eveready1999Eveready1999over 6 years ago
Ridiculous...

no way he fucks those chicks. Very weak plot line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This made no sense, whatsoever, are you smoking crack?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Black women? Gross.

I like Caucasian, Latino, East Indian, Pakistani and Asian, not African. They wouldn’t be able to get up with a whole bottle of viagra and a crane. It would be like sliding an oyster in a slot machine.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 3 years ago

Ann is fucking black guys, I see it coming. Ruined it.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

Chapter two, and the shark was jumped. Next time string us along to chapter 3, anyhow.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Well, that went South very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Patrick has teeth. He needed to bite off everything that was put near him .

Rape is rape. Never ever justifiable in any circumstance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Def a 1 star piece of rubbish. I skip read most of the "magical oil applied" routine stuff etc that filled most of the two pages. They may have surprised him the first night, there was zilch excuse for them being able to grab him again after breakfast with no resistance.

Again the author is painting the hub as a brain dead cock, That is cock but no doubt about to become cuck also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree Patrick has teeth. Rape is rape is rape is rape and NEVER ok. He should have not let the initial woman near him then smashed them all.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just another rape story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A deranged mind never sleeps. IRL Ann would be toast. But of course this author always has the wimp cuck hubby so smitten with his slut wife he meekly goes along with what ever she wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous