All Comments on 'Pat's Hobby'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Oh well:

Looks like the closet cocksucker's back.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It had to happen to make the story complete

It seems that he is happy being a cuckold. I just wonder if she will give up giving hand jobs, and go more for the gang bang where she is used like a whore.

It would make for a better story if she did.

thanks for the story

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
That is so silly.

Actually the story is stupid but it cute enough to make me laugh so I rated it 5*****s.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Another man lost his mind.

His answer should have been to help her pack. And put her stuff in the car. And wave bye-bye to the slut. Before she gives you something you can't divorce. A well written story where JPB once again goes crazy and lets the husband become a knowing cuckold. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What the hell? You lose your mind Bob?

Why would he put up with her actions? Screw the disease aspect. Who wants a whore for a wife? I mean every time her sees her he's going to think about who she's screwing. And every time a man smirks at him he'll think "Did that guy make me a cuckold"? Not a good way to live. Either divorce the slut or blow your head off. No other option is available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why not?

Because things will get out of hand! That's why not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My 1st wife

absolutely loved giving hand jobs, it was some kind of obsession. Dating, she did it for me all the time, we never had actual sex until we got married.

We did that more while married, actual sex was maybe once a month and normally I had to insist.

Then one day she mentioned she ran into an old boyfriend at the store, that was the first time I even thought about her and the way she is.

"Old boyfriend"..?

So I asked her, she admitted she had done him many times, and lots and lots of her other school friends.

So I asked her if she still wanted to, she told me she couldn't because we were married.

Needless to say, later I discovered she had been all along and everyone seemed to know all about it except for me since she was charging for it and hiding the money, doing that while I was at work. How that worked out is obvious, I divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The only place they're going?

Is divorce court. And why would he stick his dick into her mouth or anywhere else considering she probably has several nasty diseases after he romp with multiple men? Ugly, stupid ending.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Near bottom

Rates near bottom of Bob's work. Almost as low as.his.ir.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
No. Sorry.

I generally like your stories, but this wife is just too stupid to function without a care giver. She needs a therapist or he needs a lawyer.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

STUPID story. You are usually good to OK, but this was crap.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Wrong

Wrong reaction,he should have dumped the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author has definite cuck tendencies. Just another weak, faggotty LW husband character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time for a divorce before she brings him home something he CAN'T divorce.

ibuguseribuguser10 months ago

Hilarious. Really funny. 5** indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS