Pat's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,037 Followers

Reassured once again, I felt a little ashamed that I had not prepared a grand evening meal, but this didn’t seem to trouble Jeremy. In fact, he held up the preparations because he insisted on taking me bending over the kitchen table, and this didn’t bother me because I was ready and willing.

It was a rather hurried coupling because, I suppose, he had built up a substantial bank of sperm during the day, but it held promise of more to come.

After we had eaten and drunk the champagne, it was on my suggestion that we showered and went to bed. I had in mind a slightly new approach, and was not sure how Jeremy would take it.

Once in bed Jeremy smothered my face and neck with kisses, then worked his way down to my breasts, to suck my nipples. I held him to me, relishing the feel of his lips and the gentle bites he gave my long pink nubs.

I asked him to lie back and let me do something for him. Having got him into position, I used my hand to smear some of my vaginal juices over and into my anus. I checked to see that Jeremy was discharging precum, and then sat over him, and gently lowered my anus to his penis.

My old lover had introduced me to this aspect of sex, and had opened me up initially with some pain. It was now more than two decades since a penis had entered me there, and of course, I had closed up again.

Jeremy was lying back with his eyes closed, no doubt anticipating vaginal penetration. I very slowly let the tip of his penis enter me. Jeremy’s organ was larger than my old lover’s was, so I had to be very careful not to rush the insertion.

It was not until he had entered me about a quarter of his length, that Jeremy’s eyes flashed open. He was feeling the tightness of my passage, and the absence of lubricant.

“What is…are you…”

“Ssh, darling, just lie still for a while.”

I gradually let his full length enter me, and it did so with far less discomfort than I had anticipated. I took Jeremy’s hand and drew it to my vagina, then placed one of his fingers against my clitoris and said, “Just keep moving your finger round it, darling.”

He obeyed, and his own precum was now lubricating me sufficiently to make movement up and down on him smooth and comfortable for us both. The tightness of the fit animated both of us and despite his ejaculation into me earlier, I knew he would soon be erupting into me again.

My own orgasm approached and it was another kaleidoscope of spinning colours, an agony of beautiful rhapsodic torment. I would have done anything – been anything – this superb and loving man wanted me to do or be. I felt myself to be and wanted to be, totally in his power.

As I passed the pinnacle of my orgasm, Jeremy gave the groan that always accompanied the first detonation of his sperm. He began to drag me down as he writhed under me. His eyes were closed and he gave out little cries with each spurt. Just as I had been, it seemed as if he was on the rack of delicious torture, a torture he never wanted to cease.

Again I wondered at his power to produce so much sperm, and with that thought, came a dread that I should be unable to satisfy him. It is the proud boast of any passionate woman that she can wear her man out long before she must call halt.
Jeremy had awakened the sexually zealous woman in me, and I had gloated at the thought I could outlast him in sexual vigour. Now I was not quite so sure. Would he be patient and show mercy if I could not keep up with his need?

We were on a journey of exploration. We were seeking to know each other in that way that only a man and a woman deeply in love can experience. I had learned much about Jeremy in a general way over the preceding year, but now we were searching each other in depth. We wanted to know and be known, totally open to each other.

Jeremy gave a final gasping sigh as his last convulsion shook him, and then he was at peace. My kaleidoscope stopped turning, and with his slackening length still in me, I drooped over his body, sated yet filled with love for him.

Jeremy’s eyes opened to fix on me. We said nothing, but looking into each other’s eyes, no words were needed. We both knew we had found in each other what we had for so long sought, our other half, that other that completes us. Whatever the return of Edgar might bring, however he might react when he knew of our love, we both knew that death alone could separate us.

I pulled away from Jeremy slowly, aware of the still sensitive nerves in the crown of his penis. Careful as I was, he still gave a little gasp as I finally came away from him.

I wanted to say something to him about the joy I had in him, but realised that no words could express what I felt. Jeremy must have felt the same, but he struggled to express what he was experiencing:

“Pat, oh Pat, that was…was…was magnificent.”

I smiled at him and said, “Yes, darling, it was.”

I fell down beside him and he wrapped me in his arms, then began kissing me and fondling my breasts.

Pressed against me I felt that already he was on the way to another erection. When he was hard, he came over me to enter my vagina, but I said, “No, darling, not there. Put your penis between my breasts.

He sat across me, his length lying in the valley between my breasts. Placing my hands one on each side of my breasts, I squeezed them over his shaft. “Move in there, darling,” I said.

He began a slow rocking motion and after a minute or two his hands took over from mine, pressing my breasts tightly over his penis. I felt the throbbing warmth of his manhood, now discharging precum and thus lubricating my cleavage.

What happened next was totally unexpected by me. I had assumed, incorrectly, that his reserves of semen must by now be depleted. They were not.

Jeremy began to speed up his movements, and suddenly he gave out with his groan, and he was ejaculating as vigorously as ever. With every forward thrust great gouts of sperm splashed over my face and hair.

His cum ran down my face and neck, flowing on to the bed. Normally silent except for his cries and groans, Jeremy now struggled to verbalise his feelings.

In wild passionate tones he cried out repeatedly, Pat, darling…I love you…I love…don’t ever leave me…”

I tried to soothe him saying “I’ll never ever leave you Jeremy,” but his cries of anguished love went on.

He came to an end with his usual gasping sigh. I felt as if I was bathed in his semen. We smelt of post-coital odour, that slightly fishy smell that some, like me, find seductive, yet others find repugnant.

It was Jeremy’s turn to fall back on the bed beside me. We were wrapped in each other’s arms, for the moment physically sated, yet still enfolded in a bond of love.

The bed was a dreadful mess and bore witness to the violence of our loving, with sperm and lubricant soaking the sheets. There was nothing for it, but a shower and change of bed linen, unless we were to try to sleep in our own discharges.

Completing our ablutions and bed linen changing, we crept back between the sheets.

Jeremy turned me so my back was towards him, and he slipped his penis between my legs and gently entered my vagina from behind.

Once his full length was inside me, he lay still for a long time. This enraptured me; just lying there joined in a nexus of tenderness.

When finally, with gentle movements, he ejaculated, we did not separate, and I went to sleep with him still inside me.

The night before Edgar was due back, there was an air of desperation in our lovemaking. It was almost as if we felt we should never be joined again. Four times Jeremy ejaculated into me, and once more, we slept still coupled together.

I had in mind several maneuvers with Edgar. The first of these I began soon after his arrival home.

“Edgar, I’ve been thinking, we don’t really need to sleep together any more, do we? I mean, we haven’t had sexual intercourse for years, so I don’t see the point. We would probably sleep better apart, don’t you think?”

I had expected some sort of protest, even if nominal, so I was surprised at the mildness of his response.

“Do you thinks so, darl? You’re probably right, but who’s going to move out?”

I had thought about that, and decided that it would create less fuss if I were the one to move. The problem with that was, all the other two vacant bedrooms had only single beds, as Jeremy’s had, and I fully intended that Jeremy would join me quietly at night, even if only for an hour or two.

I presented the matter to Edgar along the lines that I would move, but “I really would have to have a double bed as I was so used to one.” I added that I would be prepared to pay for the bed out of the money I got from Jeremy.

Again, no objection. “Whatever you say, darl.”

I was amazed at the apparent ease with which Edgar had gone along with my suggestion, and as I had no wish to continue sleeping with him, I said I would move out that very day, and use the single bed until I could order the new bed.

This may sound odd, but I had become so committed to Jeremy I felt it would almost be an act of adultery if I slept with Edgar again even though there was no sex. Apart from my own anguish over separation from Jeremy, I could imagine his own pain as he lay in bed at night knowing I was with another man.

I chose the room my daughter had used when she still lived with us, as more conveniently set up for female occupancy and moved all my gear into it. It also had the advantage of not being immediately adjacent to where Edgar would be sleeping.

It was a great relief to know that Jeremy and I could continue our passion, even if on a restricted basis.

When we were alone I explained the situation to Jeremy, pointing out that if he came quietly to my room we would be able to make love. Smiling, I also told him that our coupling would have to be less noisy.

He came that night, and despite the confines of the narrow bed, we were at least able to gratify each other.

Within a week, my new bed arrived, and a nice big one it was. Jeremy came to me every night and we engaged in our gasping, noise suppressed unions.

I was now waiting to discover whether one of the enormous numbers of spermatozoa Jeremy had pumped into me, had found its target.

I was due to menstruate a couple of weeks after Jeremy and I had first made love. Sure enough, he had fertilised me. I knew I should need medical confirmation to be absolutely sure, but I decided not to wait.

I wanted to face Edgar alone when I told him. He would feel less threatened if Jeremy were not around. I waited until Saturday afternoon when Jeremy was off playing rugby, and confronted Edgar.

Managing to catch Edgar when he wasn’t watching a sports programme, I began:

“Edgar, I’ve got something important to tell you.”

“What, darl.”

I was tense and shaking, but came out with it directly. “Jeremy and I are lovers.”

“Ah!”

There was a pause.

“Is that all you’ve got to say, Edgar? We started while you were away.”

“Took you long enough.”

“What?”

“I though you two would be screwing each other long before this.”

“Edgar! You don’t care?”

“No.”

I played my next card. “I’m pregnant, Edgar.”

“Careless.”

“I want to be pregnant to Jeremy.”

“Bit old for it, aren’t you?”

“There’s a lot of women having babies in their forties these days.”

“How does Jeremy take to the idea of being a daddy, after all, he’ll have to keep you and the kid, I’m not going to.”

“He doesn’t know for sure yet, but he’s said he’d be very happy if we had a child.”

“Very domestic of him.”

My female ego was getting a severe battering. Why was he not like most husbands would be, ranting and raving? I flung down my last card in a desperate bid to get some emotional response from him.

“I know about you and that woman.”

He did not seem surprised and came straight back at me.

“Been a bit slow on the uptake, haven’t you.”

“Why Edgar, why. Why did you stop…”

Now he flared up. Mild Edgar finally showed some emotion.

“I’ll tell you why,” he snarled. “You’ve always had disdain for me. I know about you and your lover before we married and that I was second best, if that. Judith thinks I’m terrific, and says so. When I’m with her, I don’t feel as if I’m getting someone else’s leftovers. I would have left you and married her long ago, but like me, she’s already married, and also like me she got second best with her husband. I’ve stuck around with you because it’s been convenient, and she done the same with her husband. Now things might be different. The kids are grown up and gone, you have your paramour, and her husband has had his slut for years. We might just get together fulltime now.”

He stopped and I felt a ripple of guilt run through me. I also saw that Edgar had set Jeremy and I up. He had brought Jeremy into the house in the hope that we would become lovers, and he could feel justified in his own affair.

I found one last shot. “Jeremy and I will be sleeping together from now on,” I said, “What you do is up to you.”

“Do you intend to move out of the house?”

“Well, no…”

“I’m not moving out,” Edgar jeered. “I might move Judith in here with me.”

“But…”

“No use protesting, unless you want to go to law on the matter.”

I knew about “the law’s delay,” and the costs. I didn’t want to go down that track. I was at a loss to know how to go on.

“Think about it, Pat. Is your lover worth a house, or perhaps still retaining a house, but having another woman living in it with you?” He gave a derisive grin. “And what about if one of the kids comes home for a visit, how do we handle that?”

“What about your lover, how will he take it? We can easily get divorced. Will he want to marry you, or would he eventually find a younger woman? You’d better ask him, Pat.”

With a final derisive smile, he walked away to watch television, just as if we’d been discussing something as mundane as what we were going to eat for supper.

I was utterly baffled and fearful. With unerring accuracy, Edgar had zeroed in on my most vulnerable areas. Above all, he had targeted my still lurking demon of doubt about Jeremy. I sat down and began to cry.

I indulged in self-pity for about five minutes, then snapped out of it. “Damn it,” I thought, “I’ve come this far and I’m going to see it through to the end, no matter what the consequences.”

As many people do in such situations I fled into action and busied myself preparing the evening meal. If and how the three of us would sit down to eat it, I had no idea.
Jeremy arrived home from his rugby match festooned with a black eye and the news that his team had won, just. There was no time to talk to him as he raced off to shower and change. By the time he was ready, so was the meal.

Amazingly throughout the meal, there was not the slightest hint of the drama that had taken place before Jeremy’s arrival. The only possible sign was that Edgar and I were carefully polite to each other. Edgar asked Jeremy about the rugby match, and Jeremy responded with enthusiastic descriptions of the game.

As the meal came to an end, Edgar rose and said, “I expect you two will be wanting to talk,” then he left the room.

Jeremy looked across at me with raised eyebrows.

I ignored the querying look and began to clear away and wash up. Jeremy helped me. As we finished I said, “Edgar was right, Jeremy, we do have to talk.”

I led him to the lounge and shut the door. We sat facing each other in armchairs.

“I’ve told Edgar about us,” I said.

“You should have let me…” he began.

“No, Jeremy, it was my place to tell him.”

I went on to give Jeremy the essence of what had passed between Edgar and I. I was careful not to omit the essential points, especially the challenge concerning Jeremy’s feelings for me, but I did not mention my pregnancy. I wanted no suggestion of blackmail to enter into our discussion. Jeremy must freely choose.

Jeremy remained silent for a while, then began checking back with me to discover whether he had heard correctly.

“You said he suggested that we either leave this house, or accept his woman… er…Judith?”

“Yes.”

“He accepts that you and I will live together as lovers?”

“Yes.”

“He’s willing to go ahead with a divorce?”

“Seems happy to.”

“He raised how you would feel if one of your children came home for a visit?”

“Yes.”

“How do you feel about that?”

“I’ll deal with it if and when it arises.”

He was silent again for a while, then, “What do you want to happened, Pat?”

“Jeremy, before I answer that, I must ask you something.”

“Oh?”

“Are you really sure of your feelings for me?”

“Of course I am, you know…”

“There’s no, ‘of course,’ about it, Jeremy. You had better be very sure of what you want, because there could be a hard road ahead for us if we stay together.”

“Hard road or not, I’m staying with you…if you want me to?”

“I told you I’d hang on to you like a leech, Jeremy. That was a bit of an exaggeration, but I think it makes the point.”

“Loud and clear. We stay together no matter what?”

“No matter what, my love.”

“Do you want us to start house hunting?”

“This is a big house, darling. Neither of us knows anything about this Judith. Why not try it with her here? As far as Edgar and I are concerned, there’s no real emotional bond left, it went long ago. Judith might be a very nice person and we’d all get along very well. After all, we wouldn’t need to live in each other’s pockets, would we?”

He thought for a while then said, “All right, my love, if you can accept that situation, so can I, but this time, I want to be the one to tell Edgar. He’s put doubts in your mind about my love for you, and I’d like to put him right on that. Silly fool doesn’t realise what he’s lost.”

“He hasn’t lost anything, darling, because in truth, he never had it. He said quite plainly that he had saw me as second best. Turn that around and I must have been second hand goods as far as he was concerned. Am I shop soiled goods to you?”

“No you are not Pat. There are secondhand cars, clothes, washing machines, and so on, but there are no second hand people, and especially is there no second hand you.”

He came to me and bending over kissed me tenderly.

“I’m going to talk with Edgar now,” he said, and left me.

I have never found out in detail what passed between Edgar and Jeremy that evening, but two things were clear. Judith would be brought to the house and introduced, and decisions would then be made. Secondly, Jeremy was in a hurry to get me into bed for our first night with all the revelations behind us, except one, and the freedom to make as much noise as we liked when copulating.

After giving me two of the most beautifully agonising orgasms I had ever had, I decided to tell Jeremy.

We were lying back gathering our energy for the next coupling when I said, “Darling, I am pregnant.”

I waited anxiously for his response.

“That is just wonderful, sweetheart.”

“You really are pleased, Jeremy.”

“Of course I’m pleased.” He laughed and went on, “Wouldn’t like to think of all that sperm I’ve pumped into you going to waste.”

We both laughed and ceasing to gather any more energy, he entered me to pump some more sperm in, even though it could no longer have an outcome.

The introduction to Judith held no surprises. She was a rather mousy little thing who clearly adored Edgar. She had already left her husband and was living with her parents. She had responded positively to the idea of moving into our house, and Jeremy and I made no difficulty.

I suppose it will seem strange to many, but we settled down to life together as if we were married couples, except that the only really married couple no longer coupled, so to speak.

Judith came to be quite an asset in my life, as she shared the household chores and gave me further opportunities to plague organisations with my volunteering.

Starlight
Starlight
1,037 Followers