Pat's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,041 Followers

Edgar the 2nd was the first to come home to the new menage. Youth, resilient as it is, and given the current views of sexual morality, seemed to find no difficulty in accepting the situation as long as his bed was made and meals provided.

He stayed for a week and daughter Wendy to whom Edgar the 2nd had hurriedly passed on the news quickly followed him. She was equally unperturbed by the situation, but did comment, “I wish I could get a hunk like Jeremy.”

This had me troubled for a while, as Wendy is an attractive girl who might lure Jeremy away from her mother. I watched them jealously, but Jeremy showed no signs of being attractived, and was no less ardent in bed.

Sara arrived more or less on time with Jeremy – and would you believe – Edgar and Judith present at the birth. Jeremy was exultant, proclaiming almost before the poor little thing was out of the womb, that she would be as beautiful as her mother.

Well, I have heard that the Bard said, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,” so as long as I was beautiful in the eye of Jeremy, who am I to complain.

After Sara, no more pregnancies occurred, despite our continued efforts in that direction.

Wendy eventually got married, but I don’t think he is the “Hunk” that Jeremy is. Edgar the 2nd discovered he was gay, and has got himself a very nice boyfriend.

At the time of writing, I have entered my fiftieth year. “Uncle Edgar” and “Aunt Judith” are generous relations where Sara is concerned. Big brother and sister never forget to send her birthday and Christmas presents. Edgar and I divorced and we had a double wedding at our local church, Edgar to Judith and I to Jeremy, of course. The following day, we had Sara baptised.

How Judith and Edgar are getting along, sexually speaking, I don’t know, but they seem happy with each other.

Jeremy and I are still ardent lovers, and he still seems to be able to produce vast quantities of sperm. After vaginal penetration, his favourite seems to be coming between my breasts. I agree with his choice of vaginal sex, and as a second choice, I love giving him oral sex. Perhaps it is the challenge of trying to swallow all his semen that gives me this particular penchant.

As to my doubts that Jeremy would stay with me, well, love does some strange things, don’t you think?

Starlight
Starlight
1,041 Followers