Patty's Eyes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty is far more aggressive and engaged with us. Well, she was until she had her first orgasm. Then she became a puddle. She pretty much couldn't eat cock anymore so the pilot just started using her face as a fuck toy. When she recovered, she began sucking his cock again. Don and I work it out so that as he is pulling out, I am pushing in then when I pull out he is pushing it up until he shot his load into her cunt. Uncle Don pulled out and Junior pushes in.

Junior starts a fast fuck of her cunt, so I speed up on her ass. I want to fill her bowels. Patty isn't as orally talented as her moms are so between that and the pilot already shooting a load, he is doing ok. Junior has shot a load, he is going fast, I pump into her hard and fast as well. She orgasms again. That disoriented Junior, I keep slamming into Patty, my beautiful daughter that I am sharing with an uncle and two strangers. What kind of dad does that?

That did it for me, I shoot seven ropes of cum into my baby, my Patty. I paint her rectum and leave a puddle in there.

I scream, "Stop!"

I fall back, the pilot pulls away, and Junior pushes Patty back into my arms where she curls up. She is exhausted and full of sweat.

I suggest to everyone, "I think we all need a break. Uncle Don, you supervise these two in making dinner, their staying. We are having the fresh fish they brought with them. You figure the rest out."

I pick up Patty, "We are done with the submissive stuff. More fun to come but I don't think we need that anymore. Let's go relax in the ocean."

Janet and Jackie follow me into the ocean, staying just behind me or to the side.

Patty wakes up as the water hit her, "Thank you, Master, that was amazing." The experience has worn her out.

I explain, "We are done being submissive, your welcome."

Janet is full of energy, "Jack, what is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?"

I am honest, "Janet, before you and Jackie, I was a nobody. I was a good mechanic and I had girlfriends. But never had anyone nearly as gorgeous as you two. Both of you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. My top 10 things to ever happen to me have all been on this island and your home."

Jackie looks worried, "How do you feel about us being with others?"

I am honest, "I got to admit, it's not easy. I do have a bit of jealousy inside me. I am doing this because we will probably never get a chance to do it again. I can't give you this, I didn't want to deny you this experience. You have filled every desire I have ever had, no matter what, I vowed to let you all have some fun." I smile. "When it's done, I will kill them."

It is surprisingly easy to keep a straight face. Part of me really did want to kill them. I never did mention that.

Patty teased me, "They are flying us home and not much food here so how about you don't kill them, ok?"

I grumbled, "Ok."

Jackie questions, "Patty, do you still have Jacks cum in you?"

Patty is giggling, "Yes, I like the feeling of it swishing around in there."

Jackie instructs her, "Come with me."

Jackie put Patty on her hands and knees.

Jackie surprises me, "I want his cum, push it out."

Patty is amazed, "MOM!"

Jackie is not to be denied my cum, she commands her daughter, "Do it!"

Patty gives a few pushes, my cum came out in blobs, running down her pussy lips. Jackie gets into position and laps up my cum.

Janet is stunned, "That is so fucking gross and hot at the same time. Let me taste."

Jackie moved over, and Janet takes up the position and gets the rest of my load.

Janet complains, "It's better straight from the source but being that is partly Patty that is awesome."

When they finish, Patty asks, "So, what are we doing after dinner?"

I explain the options, "Well, we could do a standard orgy, pick a partner and have fun. We could do machine gun fucking. You three line up, asses out, legs spread. We each take a cunt, fuck it ten times, then move to the right and ten more. When you run out of cunts you go back to the beginning. We could let the two of them fuck each of you to orgasm. We could do a typewriter, ten in the cunt (lowercase), ten in the ass (uppercase), move to next. It's like a machine gun. You can take turns being a fuck toy. One plays the toy and everyone else does what they can to you for 30 minutes. That would be four guys and two women."

I ask, "Is there anything you want to do while we have two extra guys? Uncle Don is staying so that you will get more male attention. But is there something weird you want to try?"

The girls think for a while.

Patty suggests, "I kind of like the machine gun. I like the idea of the fuck toy, but I don't know if I could take it. I am already getting worn raw."

Janet is adamant, "Typewriter."

Janice agrees, "Typewriter and Patty will do it too, it will help her get broken in."

I sniff the air, "I smell dinner, let's go check up on those guys and see if we can eat."

Patty is tired but happy, "Daddy, the ocean really helped. That was a smart idea. I feel much better now."

Janet lovingly added, "Thank you for looking after Patty and us. I really do appreciate all that you have done for us this trip."

Jackie gave me a deep passionate kiss as thanks. We have a nice dinner, Junior is a chef and he made a marvelous dinner for us. Easily better than anything I can do. Janet, Jackie, and Don do the dishes and then we all sit for a bit drinking Manhattans.

Chapter 10 – More Experimenting

Everyone is ready, they are waiting for me.

I announce, "We are going to do a typewriter line. Each girl will bend over holding a stool and spread her legs wide. The head of a typewriter has two letters on it, a lowercase letter and an uppercase letter. Each woman has two holes. An upper ass hole, and a lower pussy hole. You will lube up well before we start and refresh with each return. Uncle Don will take the first woman, pilot the second, and Junior takes the third.

"You will fuck them ten times in the ass, then ten times in their pussy. You will then move to the girl to the right and repeat. If there is no woman to the right get more lube and return to the front of the line and wait for her to become available. We continue until each of us has shot a load once. If you go soft get out of line and wait until your hard again and then get back in line."

I ask everyone, "Any questions?"

Uncle Don chuckles, "Holy fuck are these two guys lucky or what?"

They still have not spoken, probably afraid to ruin their good luck. All three girls lube their ass holes including sticking fingers in to make sure it's all over. Patty lays her stomach on the stool and spreads her legs wide. Janet and Jackie do the same thing on other stools.

I announce the order, "Junior, you get Patty, Don, you get Janet, the pilot gets Jackie and I will wait for Junior to finish." I pause a few seconds, "Stick your dicks in the top hole and hold."

When all three are in I yell, "GO!"

They all start slow, I guess sensing their butt holes could not take a quick fucking. They are in sequence as if they are all trying to go in and out at the same time, it is cool to watch. At ten they switch to the lower hole and are much faster. Immediately all three women are moaning and breathing hard.

They hit ten and the pilot goes for lube, I push into Patty, Junior gets Janet, and Don gets Jackie. Again, we were all much slower in the top hole. I notice Patty is taking it much easier than earlier today. I wonder how much she is enjoying this?

As I was wondering, Patty orgasms. I have my answer. She stays limp on the stool and I continue to pound away. At ten we pull out and move to the lower hole and again, that goes much quicker. Janet and Jackie orgasm during this ten and like Patty, just lay spent on the stools. Seems that was a really good idea.

Ten done so time to move on, I have Jackie now. Ten slow strokes in the ass. I reach forward and run my magic fingers softly down her back. That made her giggle and moan. All three are breathing heavy again. Now ten more in the lower hole. Again, this ten goes much faster. After I finish my ten I grab a dab of lube as I am running a bit dry.

Jackie is moaning but manages to say, "Thank ... you ... Jack."

I announce a new rule, "Ok guys, use a dab of lube before Jackie, it's being used up before we get to her."

Uncle Don is having the time of his life, "Right-e-o Jack."

After my ten on top, I get my ten in the bottom. The pilot is the first to blow, Patty gets a creampie. This could get messy. The pilot pulls out of line, Junior takes his place. After a few more sets of ten, the pilot is hard again but now Uncle Don blows his load up in Janet's ass. Don gets out of line and waits to get hard again. With him out we are now constant fucking one hole or the other. We go several more sets of holes, I lose count and I spew seven spurts of cum into Janet's pussy.

Each of the girls has easily had three orgasms, their getting tired. I stand out of line, most likely done. The line is moving quickly and after three more sets of holes, Junior finally shoots his load in Patty's ass. The girls are exhausted.

I pick up Patty and walk into the ocean. Don gets Janet and the pilot takes Jackie. Junior follows us into the ocean.

Uncle Don is tingling with excitement, "This sure feels awesome after all that sex. Just what the doctor ordered."

The pilot and junior still have not said anything.

The pilot looks at the sky and says sadly, "It's going to be dark soon, we have to go. There are a few bottles of Champaign for you all in the fridge as a thank you for sharing your women with us. This has easily been the best day of my life. You will also find some desserts in the fridge for the week on us."

The pilot and Junior both shake my hand, Uncle Don's hand, and give each of the women a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then leave via their plane.

I ask everyone, "Stay out here or go to the living room and sit down?"

Patty is exhausted, "I need to lay down on the sofa and have a glass of Champaign. Daddy, your serving."

All three women get up at one time and walk towards the house and the living room after stops in the washroom.

Chapter 10 – Who's Your Mommy?

Janet curls up with Uncle Don on one couch and Patty and Jackie are on the other with a spot in the middle. I give everyone a glass filled with Champaign.

I announce the toast, "To a fun day of sex, submission, and discovery."

We clink glasses and drink.

My first question, "What did you think of submission?"

Jackie smiles playfully, "It was painful!"

Patty smiles, "I will second that."

Janet is excited, "I did feel the spanks hit my pussy. After a while, I didn't feel the pain as much as I did the jolts. It was interesting."

Patty is quick to respond, "Oh yeah, that was different."

Jackie is a matter of fact, "I too felt it, but I get better feelings from other stuff. That's not something I would want to do again. I am glad I tried it though. Other than the spankings, I kind of got off on being tied up and being told what to do. Maybe level 2 is too much for me."

Janet agrees with her sister, "You said it perfectly, I too am glad but yes, I think level 1 would be way more fun. Because of that, I am glad we tried it, I learned something that I didn't know about myself."

Patty again quickly adds joyfully, "I actually enjoyed it a ton, I am surprised. However, not enough to do it often. I think I agree, level 1 might be more fun. The being helpless was the best, the pain just didn't do much for me. I would do level 2 again but no way would I ever go 3."

I inquire, "So how did you feel being naked, tied up, eyes shut, and knowing two strangers were able to see and touch your naked bodies?"

An obviously energized Patty says, "I was extremely turned on, I was like a faucet. I was glad you were there but damn, I had goosebumps. Having a stranger put his cock in my mouth was just awesome. I almost orgasmed at that moment."

Jackie quickly agrees, "Oh yes, that was super-hot. I had a mini orgasm the whole time I was in the submissive position. The cock wasn't great, but it was fun."

Janet is excited as well, "I have to agree, I was on the verge of an orgasm. It was embarrassing and hot. I must have been beet red yet I had juices running down my leg."

Already knowing the answer, I still inquire, "I am guessing triple penetration was ok?"

Jackie shrieks with excitement, "That was spectacular. Seeing a guy stick his cock in your face and smile while you can feel a cock up your ass and up through your pussy with just a membrane separation is an amazing experience. Having said that, I will never do it again."

I am shocked and confused, "What, what not?"

Jackie turns shy, "Because of you Jack. I love you too much. I know you did this for us and it was awesome. I just don't want you to ever feel like you need to share me again. I am plenty happy with you. I got my one time, I am good."

Janet is adamant, "Again, I am going to agree with Jackie. I am sitting here thinking about my feelings. What you described is exactly how I feel."

I emphasize my feelings, "You know that I don't want to hold you back from experiencing amazing things, right?"

An understanding Janet answered, "I hear what you're saying but I don't need it that bad that I have even a tiny chance of hurting your feelings. If you are willing to set aside your feelings so I can feel good, then I can set aside my enjoyment so you don't have to set your feelings aside. You really do mean that much to me, to us. Deal with it."

Patty looked dreamy, "I think it was amazing, the feelings and sensations were out of this world. This sounded like an amazing thing and it was. However, I enjoyed the night before more when you took your time and we had sex for over two hours. The emotions were far stronger. It was almost a spiritual experience. Even though I could do that every weekend, I have had better."

I had to hug her hard after that. I poured more drinks.

Back to the interrogation, "Ok, finally, what do you think about the typewriter?"

A confused Patty asks, "First a question, what is a typewriter?"

Uncle Don chuckles, "Jack, take her out back and shoot her, please. She just made me feel 80 years old."

Patty shifts the conversation back on track, "The typewriter is good sex. There is a ton of penetration, a variety of penetration because of the different men, and almost non-stop enjoyment. I orgasmed several times. I would skip that next time.

"Without seeing the action, without seeing the man enjoy himself, it was just sex. Meaningless, although enjoyable, sex. There was zero emotional satisfaction. It wasn't like triple penetration where we sit and watch for a while. So, from that perspective, it was good."

I state, "If there is ever a next time, we do it on the floor and you are on your back. I guess I didn't think that one out too good. Although then you don't get the different angles. Hmm."

Patty is thoughtful for a moment, "It was an excellent lesson for me. Sex just to have sex can be fun but it doesn't compare to making love, that is out of this world. I think I will avoid casual sex unless I have a need. Doing anything with a lover will always be better."

A proud Jackie beams, "I am glad you learned that lesson. I didn't and in college, I got tired of men using me for pleasure. It wasn't until Jack came along that I really started to enjoy sex again and only now do I understand why."

An equally proud Janet agrees, "I agree, it was a cheap thrill. Very lacking emotionally. That was an event for men, so they can get their rocks off. With Jack in the line, it made it ok because I knew he was enjoying it but I couldn't see it so no fun. Had Jack not been in line, I probably would have used my safe word."

Jackie is shocked at the discoveries, "It's amazing how similar we are. I could not agree more with you. Being on the end, the third guy was a bit rough, I am glad Jack was thinking of me and put the dab of lube on, otherwise, I would be raw and in pain right now.

"Jack, I want to thank you for letting us experience these new things. I want to thank you for allowing Patty to join us and experience many new things. I want to thank you for watching our backs. Several times you mentioned safety and I appreciate you caring so much. I certainly would not have tried most of the stuff we did today with anyone else."

Janet is wildly animated, "I agree 100%. You have been way too good to us, we can never repay you for the experiences we have had so far."

Patty has tears running down her face, "How many fathers love their daughter enough and trust them enough to allow them to experience what I have in the last week? Unlike Jackie and Janet, I know how to say thank you. It will take some time, but I know exactly what to do."

Janet and Jackie took notice of that promise.

Patty exposes her soul, "These last few days have completely blown my mind. Thank you, Uncle Don, as well. Helping me plan this, getting my mommies back together, and making this all possible is wonderful and I am sure expensive. This is not possible without you ... and your money."

Uncle Don reflects, "When my wife died, a lot of me died as well. I didn't even realize how bad my two favorite nieces needed help. I was blind and lost. Having Jack around revitalized my business and gave me something to work at which took my mind off the pain and loss.

"When you came to me with your idea, of course, I had to help them. I love them very much and at my age, money has little value when you have so much. It was Jack that gave me all the ideas to get Janet and Jackie back, he knows them well."

Uncle Don reveals, "He was reluctant to include Patty, but I made him realize that his little daughter is growing up with or without him. If he didn't teach her I was going to let one of the guys from the garage. That sure motivated him to be more ... willing.

"When he told me about today and then staying the week I thought he was nuts. Of course, I didn't realize you two were ... close. So, knowing what you two do and that it is very likely I would be welcome, I thought it could work. But then he added the submission stuff so you could not refuse and I have been rock hard at work for a month."

Uncle Don is now smiling, "Jack explained that part of the problem is he can't satisfy two of you at once and then with Patty becoming active, he was afraid he would lose all three of you. He saw me as a piece of meat, another cock to come stuff his girlfriends."

I had to defend myself, "Hey wait a minute, I would not go that far. I can tell you love them both and I thought why not keep it in the family. They love you almost as much as me and if nothing else you are a warm body on a cold night." I smiled at that, Don didn't. "You will not be forced to fuck him anymore. You are free women that now have an extra option if you choose to enjoy it."

Janet said lovingly, "He is a good fuck, he can warm my bed."

Jackie is also gracious, "I love Uncle Don, he can warm my bed at times too."

Patty is a bit guarded and confused, "I don't know yet. For now, I am a one-man woman. College might test that or I might find someone else. I just don't see two men for me any time soon. Sorry, Uncle Don. This has nothing to do with you, I just don't want to share my vagina with more than one man at a time. I feel stupid saying that. What's wrong with me?"

Uncle Don proudly answers, "Patty, I respect your wishes. It shows maturity way beyond your years. I agree with your position and hope you stay that way forever. I am also proud to see that you stuck to your beliefs and did not follow the current momentum set by your mothers.

"That shows self-confidence and intelligence. You are quite the remarkable young lady. So, don't cry for standing up for yourself, you didn't hurt my feelings, quite the opposite, I know I don't have to worry about you. Now these two... oh, my."