Patty's Eyes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan starts laughing. I look at her.

Meghan explains, "I love how you look at that. What I saw was a woman that was so confident in her love for you that she gave you an 18-year-old fuck toy for the night. I just realized that I am that toy."

We both laugh at that. I pull her to me and kiss her like I mean it, I do. Mouths open, tongues play. I am in no rush to stop. I do the one finger bra pop move which impresses her. She pulls her bra away and we continue to make out. I use one hand to play with her nipples. They are instantly rock hard.

She reaches for my cock to hold it. She starts to stroke it.

I explain the rules, "Mistress, you don't have to please me, I am here 100% for your pleasure."

Meghan instructs me, "But I want you to blow a load, so we can go for a long time tonight."

I assure her, "I will hold out."

Meghan is quizzical, "But I want to see a man shoot his load. Oh, I know."

She pushes me onto my back, gets up, goes to Patty, reaches her hand into Patty's cunt and comes out with lots of liquid and strands still stretching from her snatch. She then uses that hand to massage my dick.

Meghan points at Patty's tits, "I have never seen a titty fuck before, have fun with her breasts."

I comply, "Yes Mistress."

Meghan pulls out her panties from Patty's mouth, "Patty, bend your head down and catch his cock in your mouth."

Patty happily plays her part, "Yes Mistress."

Meghan stands behind Patty and pushes her breasts together.

I pull close, stuff my cock inside the sweet spot of her breasts and push up. With so much lubrication I go straight up into Patty's mouth easily. I then start a jackhammer assault on her tits and mouth. Both girls are breathing hard. Patty uses suction and lots of tongue to get me off in less than five minutes. I pull back and Meghan keeps her hands on the boobs, pressing together. I shoot a large load that covers her hands, both breasts, Patty's mouth, cheek, chin, and forehead. Meghan pulls away from her hands and looks at the cum.

Patty is excited, "Mistress, I will clean you up."

She has the look of a rabbit dog, she is crazy for my cum. Meghan looks and then runs her tongue through it and tastes it. She has a look on her face like she is thinking. Then she has a huge smile.

Meghan is surprised, "Yummy!"

She then licks off her hands and eyes Patty.

Patty is annoyed and defiant, "Don't you dare, this is my cum."

As Meghan is putting on a show, slowly licking my cum, Patty is screaming an unending line of obscenities at her friend who she now disowns and wishes she was never born. I leave the room and come back seconds later.

Meghan looked at me with curiosity.

I smiled, holding up two clothespins and say the word, "Punishment."

Now Patty is the nicest person in the world to Meghan. Meghan takes both and one by one opens the clothespins and then moves them to a nipple and releases, leaving Patty to scream in pain.

Patty spat in pain, "Oh fuck that hurts you bitch. On the way home, they will find your body in a ditch. Dammit, that hurts. Daddy, I hate you too." I shove the panties back in her mouth.

Meghan is quite happy with herself, "Mistress likes your style."

Not one tear did Patty shed. She is enjoying this tremendously, she just couldn't say it.

I push Meghan back on the bed, straighten her out and then get in position to eat her.

I look up, "Mistress, may I eat your pussy?"

Meghan is excited and anticipating the pleasure, "Fuck yes!"

I use my hands to pull her folds a bit wider, I like better access. Slowly and methodically I start slurping her juices. She purrs like a cat. As I work around, every so often I nudge her clit. When in deep, I hum a song for a bit but then I stop. I give her the sewing machine treatment for a while (zig-zag lapping) and then I slow back down again. She is laboring to breathe but she isn't complaining. I fold out wide my tongue and start slurping from clit to rim to clit.

Back to quick darting tongue movements which drives her insane but still not over the cliff. I take both hands off and move one behind and up her crack so it is rubbing her anus. I use my other hand to rub her clit gently. As I start to hum, I stick the one finger into her ass and the other squeezes her clit.

She goes silent, she stops breathing, stops purring, stops everything. She is frozen in time. Her body is moving, I can feel the convulsions rippling through her body for a few minutes. Her eyes are glazed over, she is rigid. Slowly, she starts to breathe. Then she relaxes. She is a bowl of pudding right now, no bones.

Patty spits out the panties, "You got her good daddy, thank you. She really needed that."

I get out of bed, Patty has condoms on her dresser, unopened. I start to open.

Patty instructs me, "Dad, she is on the pill and hasn't had sex in years, you two are good."

I am concerned, "Patty, if she is going to be active, she still needs to use them to be safe from STD's. She might as well start getting used to them now."

A very relaxed Meghan speaks, "Not tonight Jack, tonight I want to feel it all."

Dejected that I could not make my point, "Yes Mistress."

I ask Meghan, "Mistress, do you want me to continue or have you tired of your slave for the evening?"

Patty snorts.

Meghan smiles, enjoying her power, "Mistress is still unsure of men and needs another lesson. It pleases me for you to continue, please do so immediately." Dramatic pause here. "But go SLOW!"

I obediently reply, "Yes Mistress."

I get into position; her legs are wide, and fluid is running down her legs. I apply a bit of pressure and start to penetrate the hole. Her eyes go wide. I slow down. Damn this girl is tight. Slowly, I inch in until pubic bones hit.

It takes a while, but I finally announce, "All in."

A stunned Meghan replies, "I can't believe you fit it all in. Did it come out my ass? I swear it's poking my lungs. I can't describe it, I am so ... full. Stuffed. It feels good."

I quickly pull out, she gasps "Oh fuck that is good!"

I push back in again. It's still slow going but much faster this time. I pull out and her face contorts in joy. Back in again and this time faster. It takes about six more times before I can get a steady rhythm going. I am still very slow compared to my other partners, this is Meghan's speed. She is enjoying it so no need to change pace. Over 30 minutes go by before I increase the speed. Now she is making a big "O" with her face. She continues to look at me, she is ignoring Patty.

Ten minutes more and I speed up again. This is where I start to feel it and my timer has started. She is now grunting with each stroke. Now I mess with her and I speed up and then slow down. She can't match me, I am keeping her off balance, she is getting frustrated. After a few minutes of that, I speed up even more. I am now a piston, in and out like a machine, fast, hard, constant. She is grunting hard, near tears, and near a massive explosion.

I move to my maximum speed and am slamming into her hard. She is straining to hold it together. She is sweating, breathing hard, she arches her back and this time lets out a primal scream of pleasure. She is grunting as the waves of her orgasm are slapping her body, my cock is in a vice. She is grunting for breath. Each breath is an exaggerated breath that she struggles for. Her eyes are open, and it looks like lightning struck her.

She laughs at the orgasm, daring it to continue which it does. She finally falls limp and that is when I explode into her womb. I am all the way in and my toes curl, my body froze, I am flying for a moment, and then I use every ounce of energy in my body to spurt seven ropes of cum into Megan's pussy.

She screams, "Ohhhhhhhh shitttttttttttt, oh shit, oh fuck, fuck me that feels great. That is awesome, I feel every shot of sperm you shot into my depths."

Now she is crying uncontrollably. I am exhausted, I can't hold her.

I yell, "Jackie! Janet! We need you!"

They must have been at the door, they immediately come in and cuddle Meghan. They soothe her and hold her tight.

Meghan has caught her breath and is euphoric, "Thank you, I am ok now. That was intense. How are you people still alive? Can someone untie Patty?"

Janet smiles enjoying the game we are playing, "Yes Mistress," then starts to untie Patty starting with the legs.

Once untied, Patty runs to me, jumps up on me, and holds me tight.

Patty is crying tears of happiness, "Thank you, daddy, she is my best friend and she needed that."

She then rolls over to Meghan and kisses her too.

Jackie is relieved, "Now that you three are safe, we are going to bed now, see you in the morning.

Patty gets up and has me move to the middle of her bed. Meghan moves to my inside and I put arms around her. Patty turns off the lights, lays down behind me, and wrapped me in her arms. We all fall asleep quickly.

The next day I wake up to Patty and Meghan screaming at each other and arguing in the kitchen. I put my boxers on and end up following Janet and Jackie into the kitchen.

Meghan shouts, "You are too fucking retarded to not know those are breasts."

Patty is playfully shouting, "Not everything is sexual, that is symbolism for my mommies."

Meghan is not in a humorous mood, "Those are breasts, dork."

She flashes Patty, "Do these, look familiar?"

Patty won't have any of that, "My two mommies love each other very much so it's like their part of each other, s y m b o l i s m, try reading a book someday."

I playfully ask, "Is the sausage my cock, or a mommy that turned golden brown from being out in the sun too long?"

Meghan is frustrated, "This is stupid."

She grabbed a sausage and bit half of it off, then ate it.

Meghan smiles, "Hmmm, that is good sausage."

Before Patty could say anything else, I say, "Patty, come here!"

She does. I push her shoulders down. She fishes out my cock and starts a nice blowjob. Wow, she has improved. I look down at her.

She responds, "Research, it's what we do in college."

Then she continues sucking my cock.

Meghan announces, "I am almost done making cocks in tits."

We stare blankly at her.

Frustrated, she says, "Ok, she wins, pigs in the blankets."

We all smile. After getting a fantastic blowjob; we sit down to breakfast. This is a lot different than dinner last night. Meghan is engaging and part of the conversation. She acts as if she has been part of our family her entire life.

Patty looks at me happily, "Daddy, can you see it?"

I play along, "Patty, I am not sure what you are referring to. Is it that look of a woman well fucked, the look of an amazingly attractive woman, or the woman with confidence that now lights up a room?"

Patty exclaims, "Daddy, you nailed it!"

Janet agrees, "Meghan, you are an amazingly beautiful woman with a million-dollar smile, but you were shy and didn't stand out. With that twinkle in your eye now, you put even Patty to shame."

Meghan is unbelieving, "No, I am the same girl as you saw yesterday."

I correct her, "Meghan, your wrong. Now that you have come out of your shell, you really are amazing. That smile is hard to look at it's so bright. I really like this version of you, never go back."

Meghan laughs, "You guys are funny, I haven't changed."

I knowingly suggest, "Patty, after breakfast we are going to the mall and do some shopping."

Patty and Meghan, "Oh goodie!"

Janet and Jackie look at me, "I am going to make a point, we will be in public, don't worry. We will be home well before dinner. Meghan is making dinner."

She looks at me.

I explain, "What, you said you can cook. You wore this old man out, you are making dinner tonight."

Janet and Jackie did the dishes. I take a shower, get dressed, then wait 45 minutes for Patty and Meghan to get ready.

Chapter 14 - Shopping

We go to the mall and as expected the guys can't keep their eyes off Meghan. We have coffee at an outdoor café and every table near us is full and the other half is all empty. Meghan is blushing.

Patty mutters selfishly, "I could be naked, nobody would notice."

Meghan chokes on her coffee. Every store we walk into the sales lady walk to Meghan first.

After five of those, I ask, "So, do you believe us yet?"

Meghan is still not convinced, "Honestly, I am the same person."

Patty is proud of Meghan, "No, you are not. When someone believes in you, opens to you, and makes you feel special, you gain confidence. You gain an aura. It's how I beat cancer. You don't see it, it's a small difference. Others pick up on it. Yesterday at dinner every question to you was answered as yes or no. This morning you argued with me and you gave my family complete, well thought out answers. You have most definitely changed."

Smugly, Patty orders her friend, "I can prove it to you. Come with me."

Patty takes us to a store. No, it was a modeling agency in the mall. They want $15.00 and for her to sign a contract. I can see the hunger in his eyes, he wants her to sign badly.

I play the guys, "Ok girls, let's go, there is another place a few miles east of here where we can do it for free."

The guy says, "Well maybe this one time we don't need a fee and contract, let's see what you can do. You two stay here."

I protectively demand, "Look, buddy, this girl was raped once before, if you think I am letting her go anywhere alone, we are out of here."

The guy defensively says, "Ok, we can work with this."

We go into a back room and she starts flashing him or me that smile she has. Patty makes faces which makes her laugh and they start flashing pictures like crazy. She tilts her head back, to the side, moves her arms, and they are flashing so many pictures it sounds like a fan. Two of them are shooting her. I think they are going to orgasm.

Meghan is floating in a cloud, she is happy, "Hey, this is fun, nothing to it."

They ask timidly, "Can we get her into a bathing suit?"

I answer straight-faced, "Do you want to be breathing tomorrow? I have seen her body, it is magnificent. Pristine even color, no tattoos, no moles, this girl is nearly perfect. Quickly, try to pick a dozen of the best pictures."

The guys are pretty good, they picked out a dozen super shots with no issue.

All I can say is, "Oh my God she is beautiful."

The guy is excited and says, "I can offer her a million-dollar contract for four years right now."

I flatly tell him, "That girl is going to be on a front cover of a magazine for the next ten years. You know it. Look at that smile. You send those photos to New York, you have them look at those pictures, then you call her in three days. She will give you her number. You call her before three days from now and she goes somewhere else. I don't want you bothering this girl. Do you understand me?"

The dude says, "Yes sir, we will not call her before Tuesday at 2:30 PM. We will have a suitable offer at that time."

I graciously reply, "Thank you, gentlemen, we look forward to your real offer."

We walk out and head straight to the car.

Patty screams at me, she is pissed "What's the matter with you? You turned down ONE MILLION DOLLARS!"

Meghan defends me, "Your dad is right. Did you see those pictures? They are better than half the magazines on the shelves."

I suggest, "Meghan, when we get home, you go use Patty's computer and find yourself an agent. Then call your parents."

Meghan sadly informs us, "After the incident, I don't talk to my parents. The boy, that was actually my brother and they blame me."

She starts to cry.

I hug her and offer an apology, "Meghan, I am sorry, I didn't know. Skip the parents but still get an agent. He will know how to get you the maximum. Check the references."

We get home and around seven they come down and are prickling with happiness. Meghan sees me and runs to me and holds me in a big hug. She is crying again, all out bawling. She is trying to speak but nothing is making any sense.

Patty proudly talks for her, "We found out that because we didn't sign the papers and pay $15, we own the pictures, so we had them sent to several agents. We spent the afternoon on speaker talking to several. After they saw the pictures, they are really interested. We talked to references and quickly dismissed two. We don't know what she will make but dad, you are so damn smart.

"One million was way under what they expect. Two agents are flying here tomorrow and will meet her on campus to discuss her future. Had she signed that initial contract and paid them $15, they would have had her at $40,000 per year for four years."

I am beaming with pride for Meghan, "Meghan, I am glad for you. You're a great kid and I wish you well. This is your life and you will have to make the decisions, but if you want our support, I am sure any of us will go with you as moral support. I have every confidence in you that it isn't needed but if it makes you feel better, we are there for you."

Patty simply demands, "I am going with her, like it or not. She is my best friend."

Meghan giggles, "I am your only friend."

Patty also giggles, "Shhhh."

I suggest to all, "How about we go out for dinner, it's a bit late?"

Meghan isn't done yet, "Not so fast Jack, I want you there too. You have given me sound advice so far, not going to stop listening now."

I try to be realistic, "Look, Meghan. I am a mechanic, I don't do contracts and deals, I am a simple man that works hard for a living. You're a smart girl and in the end, these are your decisions. I won't do that for you."

Meghan pleads, "Maybe not but I will be more confident with you there."

Patty seals the deal, "We will both be there for you."

Chapter 15 -- Dinner

Jackie takes Patty and Meghan's hands, "Let's go get ready."

Janet follows. I sit down and watch ESPN, it's going to be a while. Thirty minutes later they all come down in above the knee strapless floral sundresses. I instantly harden as none of them are wearing a bra. I know this because I can see four sets or brown areolas and each has a set of hardened nipples. Were they playing with each other? Ok, which restaurants are darker in the seating area?

They all get into my big Benz through my door. As they crawl in on their hands and knees I notice none of them are wearing panties and they are all recently shaved. Their all in with Jackie and Janet in the back, Meghan, and Patty in front of me.

I take them to a fancy French restaurant a bit from home where hopefully nobody will know us. This is a place I would take dates because it is dark, they have candles on the table, little lights above, like an outdoor European café.

The young hostess twinkles when she sees me coming in but then she deflates a bit when Janet and Jackie take me by the arm, further deflates when Patty brushes off something on my shoulder and then looks sick when she sees Meghan holding Patty's hand. I had to chuckle to myself.

We have been seated away from the other people in one of the smaller rooms. No doubt a result of the way the girls look. Meghan helps with the descriptions, she has studied French and French cooking, she is in her element. We are all lost. I usually just order the special and hope for the best.

The waitress is a college girl, cute but nothing special. She did have a nice smile, one that everyone noticed immediately. They seem to think she is only smiling at me. I didn't see it the same way, so we have fun arguing about it. My theory was the invisible aliens.

While discussing the aliens, I hear squishing sounds from Janet and Jackie. I stare at them like a parent that caught the three-year-old doing something bad. They both give me the innocent look.

Patty is mad, "Oh come on, the hostess can hear you two."

While waiting for our orders Janet and Jackie go to the washroom. I am facing the washroom, they have their backs to it and I have Patty and Meghan on my sides, they can see Janet and Jackie come back to the table. On their way back, they looked both ways and pull up their dresses past their waist. All three of us get a spectacular view. The waitress then serves the rolls and salad.