All Comments on 'Paul And Paula'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 245 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very good, as ever- but Glocks don't have safety catches.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
TYPICAL DQS1

VERY GOOD AS ALWAYS. MYSTERIOUS YET BELIEVABLE. TRUE TO FORM BUT OPEN TO INTERPETATION. NOT AN ENDING ONLY A PRELUDE TO WHAT MAY OCCUR. THANK YOU MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Intense story

very good, but as mentioned already, Glocks have trigger safeties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

except the standard hot secretary who wants to ball him. Seriously, THAT is cliche. Other than that, an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DQS1

Seems to be becomming the master of the incomplete story. Sic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Strange ending

If I knew it was going to end like that I would never have read the fucking thing .. Oh wait .. it didn't even end did it?

amost ended as stupis as WWWM

flswitchflswitchalmost 13 years ago
Like the start ...

I like the depth of your characters. Can't wait to find out what Paul is running away from. I knew that Paula was dangerous, but never imagined that Gil could be as dangerous as Paula. A showdown between Paula and Gil could be pretty ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Starting well

but please please please for the love of god and all things holy don't let him wimp out

likeboblikebobalmost 13 years ago

think i will hold off reading this to see if it is completed in less than a freaking year ! :-)

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 13 years ago
Of course it's not..

a complete story. You said so at the beginning. I read it anyway and enjoyed it. Perhaps leaving us hanging is a good idea. It happens on some of those CSI etc. shows on TV frequently.

It would be interesting to see what happens next, but maybe I should just use my own imagination for a conclusion.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 13 years ago
It interesting ...

Its very interesting how you no longer write complete stories.

After the seeing WWWM's supposed ending I honestly thought it was a disgraceful way for a writer with a wide audience to treat a highly successful series that so many people followed.

Now I see you writing snippets of new material from the wider WWWM universe.

May I suggest you finish your existing work before you start anything new.

The problem you have is you go off on tangents before finalizing your main storylines (this happened in WWWM too ... it didn't need all the extra subplots and padding you added).

Your a excellent writer ...even a great one. Certainly one of the best if not the best on LE but ... honestly as a reader I'm afraid to invest any time into your stories because I fear I'll never see a conclusion to the main storyline.

My advice ... stop getting distracted and finish what you start before moving onto the next tale.

AeroielAeroielalmost 13 years ago
To be....

a wimp

Or not to be.......a wimp

That is the question....

Poor Paul.....

Geese.....we've been there and done that with you already with Maitland.

I sure hope you're not going to beat this theme to death in this story.

And...

it's flu not flue

and just what is a first aid kite.

These are just the obvious errors...you are better than that.

You need an editor..that is if your ego allows you to have one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sad to see WWWM end But Very pleased to see this new story begin

Great intro into the middle of this marriage, The quick development of the personalities and relationship between each of the main characters and side characters. It a great pace for short stories.

Looking for several more sequels to this story.

Thank you once again taking the time to write, so we can enjoy reading your work!!!

PS I hate Paula already lol

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
I think the more a husband loves, the more clueless he is...

Great story continuation from WWWM and I am looking forward for the next installment. Thanks. I have spent my life working around people who are extremely intelligent and want to make sure you know it. I have found that if you want to burst their self-inflated bubble the best way is to dum it down. They can't see the forrest for the trees. It will be the only way to come to an end game with Paula.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Good First Chapter

but I really hope that you will bridge the gap to the later encounters with Bill Maitland, and then finish the idea...

Yeah I know that Life goes on! (Even if you bury the protagonist)

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
Somewhat pathetic

In the real world a man would have shoved the glock up her vagina and sent her to meet her maker. Here, if Paul takes her back, he would turn out to be a bigger saint than Mother Teresa and I have some knowledge of how big a Saint the Mother was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
TTTT LONG AGAIN

Your stories are tooo fucking long. Why don`t you get a slezy book contract. cucky

Tjay4PlayTjay4Playalmost 13 years ago
Anonymous Bastards!

Ever notice that comments posted, which suggest things like "too many words" in a story are always anonymous. This anonymous guy really should discover the world of Books on Tape, where you are not forced to endure long words, or use your own imagination to picture a character or scene.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Hooked! Again!

There are days when I find myself believing I'm as clueless as Paul was and other days when I believe I'm brilliant. I'm interested in this story and how Paul progresses through the shit storm that's coming.

Thank you for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
And yet another fragment....

At least he had the decency to warn us it was unfinished - like so many of his sordid tales, of late. Yes, DQS is a superb writer. I just never had a taste for soap operas that go on and on with no resolution. I don't think I'm ready to make another emotional investment that will rip my heart out for months, like the cheated-on bastards he writes about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
your abuse of the male in your stories such

divorces happen everyday,why are you making a big deal out of this one.she a know good whoring cunt,cut his losts and move on after the money is divided.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story-just one point

Glocks don't have a "safety" that you would switch on/off. I know, I'm being picky; overall, well done. Looking forward to the sequel (?)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A great continuation of the characters from WWWM

This story fills in a lot of the blank spaces that was in the story when they were first introduced.

We have the beginning and the middle of their story, now we need the ending.

I think that it's great that the author can envision his characters enough to spin off another story of just them.

Good work, and thanks for the read.

ryu77ryu77almost 13 years ago
Damn it!

I got so hooked to this story I'm not letting it go away. It kills me to think when are you going to update this. Please do it fast, UGH!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn!!!

Here we go again. No wait, we aren't going anywhere this is it for this story. Damn! This may sound very odd to readers but I have known a couple like this couple, only they started out as HS sweethearts and he rose very high in a major corp.

She did a very similar thing, but in his case he did commit suicide. And THEN she was broken up, although she had told him she did not love him, and wanted to end the marriage to be with her lover. She was one mean coniving bitch.

I sure would like to see how this story ends in the mind of DQS. But, I guess we won't. Still gets a 5 star from me.

romaq7705romaq7705almost 13 years ago
very intriguing

and i wonder how this plays. what do we have thus far:

1. paul married to paula for 20 years.

2. paula is a cheating slut who claims she has little or no love left for paul

3. the story opens (sometime sept 2005) with paul accidentally discovering paula's cheating ways.

4. paul's friend gil and paul's secretary confirm paula's a slut.

5. paul goes to chicago for a wee officially to attend a conference but really to clear his head.

i guess the fans forget who paul and paula are. from 6b of wwwm, we know.

1. oct 5, 2005 we find paul in jail for the attempted murder of paula.

2. paula asks the da for protection from paul. but quickly rescinds the request and want's paul out.

3. maitland suspects paula to set paul up once he's out so she'll have nothing to fear ever again.

4. maitland tells paula of the consequences if paul dies

from these, we can expect dqs1 to tell us the ff:

1. what happened in chicago to make paul decide to dump paula.

2. what's paula's play in getting paul out of jail?

i'd love to see how paul deals with greg (and paula's other lovers) knowing paul made quick work with 2 toughies and a jail guard while in a holding cell.

also, i hope to see how gil's black ops crew handles paula's network of "spies"

great start. please tell us the story's done already and can expect a weekly update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I keep hoping..

.. you will eventually write a story with a male lead who carries a pair. That and the fact that you ARE a good writer, your characters are just so infuriatingly stupid, shallow and/or self-absorbed - ALL of them.

You are wasting your potential, seriously, you really are. What you need to do is to get someone else to come up with the plotline. Then you can flesh it out and write the story, because your own plotlines stink something awful.

Also there's the fact that you keep your audience hanging and eventually leave them with a crapy ending and a half-finished story, because you yourself can't follow the damn storyline you concocted anymore...

The fact that I followed WWWM for SO damn long and you just left us with that half-assed ending REALLY pissed me off. Exceedingly arrogant and shameless in my opinion.

I read this story, becase as I said I keep hoping you eventually write a story with a male lead who carries a pair, and not some sissy in disguise.

I still have hopes for Paul - anyone can be blinded to a wife's/husband's inappropriate behavior, especially if your love is a deep as Paul's seems to be.

It honestly doesn't interest me why Paula all of a sudden seems to want to save face or whatever she's doing, because it's not really anything new from you, is it? It would however be new if Paul didn't cave in the end and actually remembered what Paula has done to him for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lack of substance!!!

Knowing what we know in WWWM, I went from page 1 to page 6....guess what...didn't miss a thing.

Filler is filler...ask a butcher....esp those who wish to be paid by the word...uh...sorry ..meant to say ounce.

Oxford99Oxford99almost 13 years ago
Glock pistol safety

Glock pistols have no external safety switches therefore there is nothing to check. There is however a little lever built into the trigger that depresses as the trigger is pulled.

A good author should check for such details.

bartolobartoloalmost 13 years ago
great addition to WWWM

Regarding Paula: how does a woman like Paula become a woman like Paula. She possesses many of the same traits as Debbie, for example, great ability to control men, comparable anatomical features men desire, and an ability to have hours of striaght sex. But Paula is a bad women: she can even be regarded as an evil person. Debbie lacks this trait.

al18al18almost 13 years ago
Paul & Paula

If you have no intention to complete the P&P story as you did in WWWM which left it all hanging out, why start the storytelling at all?

And despite some serious lack of character in yr male leads, you are one hell of a story teller - just finish both of them! and on this Literotica site.

I asume, you have a following on both stories, so don't dissapoint them as myself letting it all hanging in the air....

TheCozTheCozalmost 13 years ago
Gil is a liar

Gil is jealous of his friend and has always loved Paula. Gil's sick mind thinks Paul is the whimp. Paula is not cheating on him. Gil is trying to destroy Paul's relationship. Gil couldn't stay happy to his wife, why should Paul? ---- I betcha. But, I too Jumped from page 3 to the end....

bartolobartoloalmost 13 years ago
The male character in P and P

Like the similarities with Debbie and Paula, there's also a similarities in the motivation, desirable traits and strength of Bill and Paul. I don't see where either man can be referred to as a wimp. Both do their jobs as best they can, show respect to people they interact with, and will take just so much from their spouses. In this present story, Paul has just about reached his breaking point. As we know from Chapter 6D of WWWM be will soon exhibit his feeling for Paula upon his return to Jacksonville from Chicago.

Did Debbie and Bill know Paula and Paul at college at the University of Florida at Gainesville? Both wives are 40 years old in 2005 while each husband is 42.

I appreciate the manner in which DQS is organizing his stories to interconnect segments of a total story. These stories should be posted/published here in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Start

First, I think Coz is on Paula's side. I belive Gil is a very good friend of Paul's and is doing what he is doing to help Paul.

Second. Please keep up this story so we know a solid outcome, not a who knows what will happen like you did with WWWM. You COULD give us a continuation of WWWM so we aren't left hanging at loose ends. I HOPE you will have the Paul & Paula come to a conclusive ending.

daveftworthdaveftworthalmost 13 years ago
Nice story

Thanks for the infomercial.

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 13 years ago
The result of a subplot

If this is the product of one of the subplots of WWWM that so much eat on your mind while writing WWWM that you felt as if you needed to end WWWM without resolution to write, then you are a dismal failure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ridiculous

you can't end your other story where in the end you tell us how fucking much changed in your private life during your last 6 month but I guess you just can't really end your fucked up story with characters that only have the size of a cheap comic and now you do it again. even worse the paula character is the power function of the other dumb nut.

of course your'e writing is good but really it's not good enough a plot and your comic characters , + just a bit of a sideline to your other unfinished story.

to end it, I guess you should go and get help as I can't get around to think that you really have a healthy problem with women and not a good one too.

come back if you want to tell us a decent story with not just disillusioned cripples.

curioussscuriousssalmost 13 years ago
First...

...please let's dispel the notion that Paula is anything like Debbie.

Debbie was faithful to whomever she had a committed relationship. She didn't screw around on Bill until she filed for divorce - of course, in the last four years of her marriage she fondled and was fingered, so I suppose that was bad enough, but she never actually had sex with anyone else until they were split. That makes her pass at least the Bill Clinton test!

Paula, on the other hand, seems to have been just a tad convex-heeled, deliberately and repeatedly.

I liked the way the characters were presented, albeit we never had the chance to see Paula's side of the story.

This, I'm sure, was just a snippet in a convoluted story which deserves to be explored. I'm sure we will have a chance to read the whole story in some universe outside Lit and I think we should be grateful that we will have the chance so to do.

Kudos author for this preview of the riveting, complete, tale yet to be enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disagree with Curiousss - Paula & Debbie are very similar in nature...

Sorry, Curiousss, Debbie was a slut from the beginning and managed to only to step up to Clinton standards for some x-number of years, then went back to slut-ville [while still married]. Both female characters are disgusting cheaters of epic levels and in both cases, the male characters are frigging wimps as usual with this author. So, Curiousss, got a rebuttal? Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep on writing

It would seem to me that those who cannot write are alway knocking those who can, Another well written beginning DQS your quality of writing is among the best on this site or any other site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i'l only read it because i started it....

and i want to see if you can actually humanize the monster.... i seriously doubt it tho....

also a critique- the biggest problem with your stories is that its really really overdone....

subtlety is a nice quality.... you should really put some in your work....

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Well

After reading a few Scathing Comments. I like the story anf Hope you do at least another Chapter to get it up to where Paul tell the B!tch Na-Na-Hey Hey GoodBye.

But thats Me some on here truely dont like your writing but they continue toread I like Continue On.

curioussscuriousssalmost 13 years ago
No rebuttal necessary...

...Anon Charlie. I said my piece, you said yours - end.

It's neither my wish nor mission to change your views and you're certainly not going to change mine.

No offense.

Oxford99Oxford99almost 13 years ago
Who made the fateful phone call?

The fateful phone call to Paul that brought him the sounds of his wife's Paula's unfaithfulness from her tryst with her boyfriend Greg raises the question who made the call and how was it made. I doubt that Paula would have brought her own cell to bed, and if she did and the phone somehow was accidentally speed dialed, the caller ID would have shown Paul whose phone it was. If it was Greg's phone then the caller ID would again have shown the caller.

I think that the call was made deliberately by Greg. He wanted Paula to divorce Paul and remain exclusively with him, but she was not willing to do so. So, Greg became proactive and decided to induce a situation where Paul would initiate the divorce since Paula was unwilling. So, Greg either triggered Paula's phone or got a throwaway phone to use. In either case, Greg could pretend that the call was an accident without revealing himself to Paul.

Dear author, I think we need an explanation here. Is my guess right?

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Interesting

For some reason it took me a while to get clear through this separate, but related story. I kept getting the feeling that it was not written by our same DQS1, and it just had a bit of a different feel to it, although there is really no one thing that makes me say that.

Paula is an interesting character and one line in the story made her easier to understand...... "She didn't cry. She had never cried over any man in her life. But she wished she could."..... Hmmm, more severely damaged goods, just like Debbie in the anchor story. DQS1 will no doubt tell us where Paula got hurt, but maybe it is just bad genes and too much IQ that is at fault. She is not a psychopath, as she does feel bad about her behavior, but is not inclined to stop, at least so far.

There seems to be a familiar tone about Paula. Good looking, great tits, hit on by lots of men and ultimately unfaithful to their husbands. Not only that the husbands are depicted as the salt of the earth types that would lay down their lives for the wives. DQS keeps serving up these characters out of a horror novel, is he trying to tell us to listen to the song about never making a pretty woman your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Appetites

Perhaps nobody should marry somebody with greater sexual appetites and urges than their own or their ability to satisfy what their partner needs. The obvious, but not really surprising, result is sex outside of marriage. If the external sex is unacceptable to the other partner, then divorce should be acceptable without recriminations rather than hope for an impossible reconciliation or a miraculous reduction in the partner's sexual drive or urges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Literotica

And this is erotic, how?

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Thank You!

The best part of the final chapter of WWWM was the Paul and Paula story. I am happy to be reading the start of it. We already know some of the later details, but I plan to enjoy the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What shit

First, this story includes many typos and grammatical errors. Why don't (or should I say dont') you fucking proof read the story prior to posting? Second, a basic part of the Glock design is that they do not have a safety. Do a bit of research before imposing your next turd upon the literotica community. The primary thing that has me pissed off, of course, is that you foist this BS about the biggest wimp in the world off as being erotic. Have this man grow some balls, and then PLEASE grow some yourself. And fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yawn.

So, PnP now. SSDN. Same Shit, Different Names. Still fucking fetishist feces.

ohioohioalmost 13 years ago
Powerful and disturbing

As always, DQS's writing is excellent and very involving. If the worst people have to complain about is the design of a Glock, then he must be doing pretty damn well!

For me what's so disturbing is that Paul is in a state of denial that's hard to bear. Paula's betrayals have been so comnplete and so long-lasting that it's inconceivable to me how he's not out the door, complete with burning the house down or at least shredding her entire wardrobe.

I know, I know--real life is full of poor hapless bastards who are so in love that they knuckle under to their cuckolding wives, because they just can bear the thought of life without them. It's just pretty hard to read about it....

Great story. It would be nice to think that someday soon we will see the completion of it....

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really like this story so far. Paula is a nasty skank and I want nothing more than for Paul to triumph over her evil.

And I can't help but feel for poor Marianne. Two young kids and her husband thinks he's in love with Paula the whore.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
Good ...no Great to have you back.

DQS1,

True to form Irony & Great Conflict.

Oh what a tangled web she weaves. Look forward to more. Poor sod.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
had she been carrying on like that, STDs and HIV would already have visited

You dont have that much sex, oral, anal, or vaginal, without contracting at least one STD, HIV, or some other very serious bug. Get real

The bitch in heat in the story is on a self destructive binge, she just needs to commint suicide and end her and his problems.

wahoo4895wahoo4895almost 13 years ago
great

Paula is a sociopath. want to see more but I'll wait...

cw159cw159almost 13 years ago
Somewhere He is Laughing.

I haven't finished this yet but I had to comment. While I was still on the first page I thought to myself that DQS wrote this just to piss certain people off and send their blood pressure up by 15 points. And damned if he didn't do a good job of it from some of the comments I've seen so far.

Why do I keep getting the image of Daniel sitting in Carraba's on San Jose in Mandarin with an order of calamari and a beer breaking out with an occasional chuckle at the thought of all those people grinding their teeth in frustration.

Good job, DQS. Good job.

CW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great start.

Hits where it hurts from the beginning. The nice guy seems to always get screwed over. But nice is boring.....even contemptible to some. looking forward to the journey.

mysteriosmanmysteriosmanalmost 13 years ago
WTF

If you don't like it.Don't read it. IT'S A STORY !!!!!! So there is a little grammar errors.Big Fucking Deal.No one is perfect.As for the Glock,get over it.Is this English Class 101? This is just his style of writing....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Is it just me or does anybody else see the ambivalence in Paula's actions and thoughts? I think she does have much deeper feelings toward Paul than she cares to admit. By the way, GREAT STORY. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE FINISH IT!!!!!!!!

grogers7grogers7almost 13 years ago
Excellent

romaq7705 has it laid out nicely: This is sept 2005; by October 2005 Paula has had personal experience with Mr. Hyde.

Paul is her fantasy "bad boy" -- those who hide behind the secrecy of her skirts are the wimps. Whom will she choose? Who really turns her on? Did her "intuition" detect Mr, Hyde early in their relationship? Is that the subconscious basis of her infatuation for him? Did she simply get bored waiting to meet her amoral alpha male?

Paula never had to deal with the psycopathically driven aggression Paul has submersed in his Dr. Jekyl persona. Will the self-loathing, self-destructive bitch be driven to submit to Mr. Hyde, or to confront him in an attempt at self-redemption? Is Mr. Hyde capable of emotional attachment?

I am looking forward to the considerable talents of DQS1 to tell this story. Hurry. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What can I say

Damn you write good stuff. I always wanted to tell you how fantastic I thought "A Moment of Clarity" was and I even tried to nominate it for an award. You just get better and better. Look forward to others.

killerwhale681killerwhale681almost 13 years ago
Who will be the fatality in this tale?

My money is on Paul. Maitland really isn't a threat to Paula, as far as She can see. True, Paul is wicked strong and such, but if You have paid attention, Paula is far more dangerous. Given the fact that she can apparently control any male, Paul is gonna suffer an accident. However, Paula has no way of knowing about The Old Man and his Organization. So, after Paul is eliminated, She has to neutralize Maitland. It could have happened at that meeting, but Maitland arranged for cover. Hyde may be dangerous as hell, but a bad woman with such intelligence is worse.

mike2710mike2710almost 13 years ago
ThanksDQS1

I know what you said at the front of the story but i hope you close this one out, it will be good to see what might happen.

Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good return To Paula and Paul

It fills in the dialogue for that strange couple that appeared in 6B. I look forward to the upcoming Paul and Paula story. I would love to see the sociopathic Paula do battle with the Angel of Death's protector and or Paul. I hope Paul becomes the agressive killer he can be, taking out many of Paula's evil cronies. Paula needs to die or be disfigured of course, because there is no way of redeeming her like you did with Debbie. Both Paul and Bill Maitland were nice guys that should not have married self-centered woman that were too beutiful as you have written. Maitland eventually became the Angel of Death and was swamped with beautiful women after he changed his appearance. Paul needs to become the Ares, the angry God of Death when he changes from the controlled and mild-mannered man. Oh hell...I am getting carried away. I enjoy your stories DQS thank you for your staying in touch with us.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
Hard to evaluate this one

The characters are compelling and well drawn; the plot has a lot of potential for drama even though it is fairly standard. What makes it so difficult to get a hand around is knowing it is a rough draft without even the most cursory proof reading. E is clearly the most common vowel in English; we write it even when we don't pronounce it. Two e's crop up in DQS's story that get in the way, after flu and after kit. I've read everything DQS has published here to date and he doesn't make these kind of mistakes in finished products. Those are just a couple of jump off the page items that flawed another otherwise compelling story for me.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A moment of inattention- the vintage wine bottle is jostled and tips over and begins to spill it's entire contents on the nearly as valuable one of a kind llinen tablecloth!

You watch in horror at the new puddle first gathering them spreading but your hands are full and it's just to late to do anything but marvel at the damage and mourn the loss.

I think that is DQS's gift . He knows how to make us Looky Lous at the collapse of a relationship and feel the pain at what will never be again. It all starts with some innocuous incident but of course it's not. It's the final piece of a jigsaw puzzle of betrayal that only comes into focus after ' a moment of clarity.' I'll never be able to hear that term in quotes without thinking of his story by that title.

As for this story ... It definitely has it's faults. Number 1) it's NOT finished! What happened with Paul that he has to stay in continuous Clark Kent mode despite having inordinate strength with the net result Paula accrues ennui and disrespect leading to the current series of events that make up this (partial) story.

On some level I think she KNOWS she has a special man ergo the panic (well deserved ) that she has lost him . Paula regards the average 'endowed ' man like you and I esteem Kleenex. There's no other explanation but she values and loves him . Albeit theres no denying this is 'love ' on a sociopathic level.

Reason no.2 ) Paula is hurting as story leaves us but I want to know the full Monty pain wise for her. It was masterful what happened to Debbie who started to plummet post thrilling coitus when boy toy lover accidentlly breaks anniversary glass trinket and ONLY then she STARTS to realize what and who she had thrown away. Im constrained by time( believe it or not) and can't detail all of Debbie's losses but Paula needs to and deserves to tread that same path. No one can bring that home like DQS.

Look this author has his flaws : I leave it to others to expound on them at length. Personally I can be enthralled by big boobs but do not have the 'fatal. attraction ' thong going on where the males of the species are mesmerized into lusty automan void of self repect and regard for concequences. Paula is portrayed as some kind of invincible femme fatale on the cusp of forty .

STOP IT. A woman of that age can still be a siren- no doubt. But get all hitherto otherwise men to chuck marriages, risk careers and spooey into their pants with mere graze of a manicured hand. It's a stretch.

In conclusion(at last!) I know we were all forwarned this was not a complete story. Fair enough! So we readers may never get to savor Paul recovering and potentially liasoning with smoking hot secretary. I accept that. We may never get fly on the wall access to Paula having disfiguring encounter with vicous fugitive zoo chimp. OK.

But please please please tell us why Paul can't reveal his strengh, their initial

Acrimonious confrontation where Paul gets sent to hoosegow . Their final encounters where Paul rebukes her and leaves her empty and bereft. Does she get revealed to society at large as a grasping slut? That's the author's call but the sons are of age and deserve to know. WE All deserve to know!

Please throw us these bones. Bless you and yours for providing buffet of thought in past and what will come in future. Besides that darn Reinquist has been flitting about far too covertly self satisfied. I'm not saying he's not good but he's not' all that 'plus a canna' pringles. If anyone knows you know. I don't want to start anything. No formal acknowledgment is needed or wanted. All we ask is sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is a hell of a story. I read for enjoyment, not to tear your story up.

He should kill her or arrange for her to be killed. No fucking way could my wife or my lady friend talk like that about me to a lover. I admit to screwing around all my life but I NEVER put my wife down like that. Please let him kill her and get away with it or have her killed in an accident and let him be happy with a new woman. Anticipating your next chapter or I may just wait and read it after you have finished the story. Yes, I realize that it's fiction but you bring it to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

An overnight package containing recording and photos and the like would have been a good supplement. Cancel the joint credit cards, and such too, and a fond adieu. Greg get his wish and her security is much less so,forever after.Her opening and closing without the deceit.

RussoturistoRussoturistoover 12 years ago
Plz continue!!!

I know you said that this story will be "one part". But for me it`s the best story at Literotica at all!!! So please may be you write 'Part 2' and 'Part 3' etc.? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waste of time and data storage space

I can't believe I wasted 30 minutes reading this POS. I kept hoping Paul would grow some stones but apparently he is a worthless wimp. He has absolute proof of infidelity and he doesn't know what to do? This is fiction because no real man is this way in life.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
REALLY

i hope he gets some balls with the cunt that is putting horns on his head by the bushell every day.

write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Paul is the biggest pussy I have ever seen

It's no wonder the author never bothered to finish this utterly terrible story. I just wasted twenty five minutes reading this only to find out its not even a whole story, fucking unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

I love a story that leaves some mystery in place, or a few loose ends to be tied up as I wish. That said, this is incomplete. It is so darned well written, like almost all of your works, that I want it to be finished by you, rather than have someone else pick it up and put their spin on how it would end. Make it happen, DQS.

AaronJamesAaronJamesabout 12 years ago
More than a period

DQ

..I want to know what happens...great story and so well written. I know Paul & Paula meet up with Bill Maitland in "When We Were Married" but this story is so tantalizing and Paul is such a mysterious character that I've got to know what happens -- does he finally kill Paula, does he turn into a serial killer, does he lock up her cunt, what? I need more than a period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Please, please, write the final! You would not want to leave us hanging? Would you? :)

MerlynemrysMerlynemrysabout 12 years ago
Finish the damn story

I am hooked on your stories and writing and have been for some time. You cannot write a "beginning," though, without an ending and, preferably, a middle too. I don't want to be unpleasant but unless you finish this I will vote a "1" on every future story you ever post.

I apologize -- but please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My favorite part is the idiot readers crying like little bitches.

"Let me start with a warning to readers. This is not a complete story. It's a fragment. If you want a complete story, don't start this one." So the folks who bitched but say they read the story are outright fucking liars; otherwise they would have read the very first sentences which unequivocally stated this is not a complete story.

kakashi524kakashi524almost 12 years ago
Something missing...

... and I believe everyone here knows what it is. I read "When we were married" and I classify the bit about Paul and Paula as "Middle Pt2". Now you present us with the "Beginning", I love it so far but I really want to read "Middle Pt1", "Middle Pt3" and the "Conclusion."

I consider myself a fan of you, thanks for the excellent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The author is obviously...

...too damn stupid and careless to complete that story. Nothing is as bad as half a story.

Daniel: If you can´t write stories with ending...why don´t you quit it??

ts0l1983ts0l1983almost 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the last anonymous comment

It's called a cliffhanger!!!

roscovichroscovichover 11 years ago
I never thought that I say this, but...

.. this story almost don't belong in Lit. It is a classic! There is unquestionable and superb writing skills of this author and with the consummate ability with which he guide us thru the story imply his genius. What can I say, 5* is too meager to reward this.

Thank you for excellent entertainment DQS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome Please Finish

Please find a way to finish the story. I live in Duval county as you do and this deserves a finish. God, Bad, or Ugly.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Sherry and Gil are the only two worthwhile characters in this "drama."

This was a real failure at whatever the author proclaimed as his intention. The action was interesting, but the characters were infinitely unimpressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another worthless cunt

if i was him i would set her up with a guy with aids. Then dump her and let her die slowly and give the men out there that will willingly fuck a married woman aids to.

bye bye to the cheaters.

they should all die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cliffhanger

To anonymous regarding "cliffhanger":

More like a "don't give a damn about this story anymore"

Cliffhangers don't last over 18 months...not even on T.V. I'm pretty much through reading stories from a guy that I used to like immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SAD PANDA!

I usually love your stories but this one is SOOOOO incomplete as to make me sorry I read it. Please don't do this in the future. And finish this one ASAP.

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
I've read one or two of your stories

& I really didn't care for them, this one isn't an exception, first off; WTF?! The story isn't finish, I'm sure like everyone else I want to know if Paul finally grow some balls & dump the gutter slut? I don't really remember what is it about your stories that I dislike but I'm sure it'll come to me, but I know what I dislike about this story

"Paul, where are you?I hope you're not still badly sick. I'm beginning to get worried. You know you never get sick. Are you okay? I hope Gil gave you my message last night that I was leaving my cell at the apartment while a bunch of us went out for drinks and shop talk. It was fun, but I miss you. I really don't like these long seminars away from you. I hope you're missing me as much as I miss you. By the way, Gil sounded...strange.. last night. Is everything okay with him? When you get this message, call me please."

I want to take the time & say I am a woman, I am not a woman hating man, I figured since most of RAAC comments be crucifying other commenters for speaking their minds In regards to fucking sluts I thought I'd get that out of the way.

As a woman; we generally have that nurturing nature about us, so I'm a bit confused as to why this slut would leave her cell in the hotel room ?! What if her husband had a heart attack? What if Paul was involve in a deadly car crash? What if paul's plane went down? All the years I've been with my hubby; only one time I left my phone at home while he was on the road, he freaked out because I ALWAYS answer his call or text, although it was only 30 minutes, my hubby went on Facebook & left me like 3 messages pleading for me to call him ASAP. So I can't fathom why this-- cum slut would leave her cell in her hotel room after she's learned her husband is sick; so sick that he'd miss work, knowing this isn't her predictable hubby's habit; why didn't she jump on the first plane out & get home-- because she didnt give a fuck! If she wasn't happy with his appearance , his love making --the marriage period, why not just ask for a divorce?! The hurt on his face might've felt bad, but isn't it better than allowing someone you either once loved or cared about live a complete lie for 10 fucking years?! She didn't love him anymore, she held him in contemp, she wish he wasn't there anymore;;;; so why not divorce & allow him to find his true soul mate? I think this was just her way of controlling him, she didn't want him but she didn't want anyone else to have him. I also understand why she was so fucking turned off by him; case in point:

"You're kidding me, right? You heard the same thing I heard, you heard me tell you she's been cheating on you for years, and (((((you don't know what the hell you're going to do?)))) Paul, I'm telling you, if you don't throw her ass out, she'll be fucking guys right in front of you and making you eat their cum out of her pussy. She'll turn you into a joke."

"You don't know that, Gil." The two friends glared at each other for a moment.

'I know you feel the way you do because of what Lynn did to you. But she walked out on you. You and I both know the call has to be a mistake. There's no way Paula could have planned to let me know what she's doing. It was an accident. She'll come back and she'll still be Paula."

Gil grabbed his friend's knee and pressed his fingers in hard.

"Listen to your fucking self, you idiot. I love you man, but you're a fucking idiot. She'll still be Paula? Of course she will. She'll still be cheating on you, fucking other men behind your back, laughing at you behind your back, loving another man more than she loves you. Jesus Christ, how can you be around her for more than a second and not try to strangle her. She cut your balls off, man. There is no marriage to save. At least Lynn was honest with me. She tried to do the right thing. She didn't make me a joke for ten years."

Paul couldn't let that stand.

"If I confront her it's over. But, she's gone to so much trouble for so long to keep this secret from me, there's got to be a part of her that still loves me. She could have divorced me anytime. Apparently she doesn't need me for money. Why else would she have stayed with me and gone to so much trouble to lead a double life?"

"Paula's absolutely right , Paul is a wimp, he would do anything he coukd think of to excuse her behavior! I would've cease loving a fuckwad who cheated on me, my heart would've turned to stone hearing the fuckwads assertion/description of me, our family & our life, there's no fucking thing to think about, talk about, or work through. This is a straight dump the skank & move on! But not before you make that hoe unass some cash. She wants to hide money-- ok! This bitch is the worst of the worst! But Paul is so pussy whip that he's willing to sit around & cross his fingers & pray that she'll get the fucking other guy thing out of her system. She obviously hates Paul, she don't even care to use protection! Bitch deserve total fucking misery. I remembered why I didn't care for your stories ; the men have no balls! Paul needs to grow a pair, dump the slut, pray he hasn't contracted aids & get with Shelly. I'm not really liking Paul at the moment. He's to girlish for my taste. He's a bitch.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 11 years ago
Well I liked it

Even knowing it was only a fragment, I enjoyed this. For some reason, this pair fascinates me. Why does she do what she does? What will happen to them when they do split? How will the kids react to finding out that they mother has been unfaithful most of their lives? Did Paula think of what dumping Paul would do to her other relations when this comes out?

I for one hope this tales gets some more attention. Paula is a monster and needs slaying. At least figuratively. It would be too hokey for her to set Paul up but end up badly injured with him saving her. Or at least trying. Then the angel of death takes a leave of absence to defend Paul. But ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great start

....as is to be expected from your very high standards of wordsmithing. Please continue?! It will be intriguing to see how this story provides dimension to the world opened up in Bill Maitland's story, and how this storyline intersects his story.

Please please continue! Your work is some of the most outstanding I've read, and I've felt compelled to keep on reading your work until the early hours - far more so than many, many retail fiction books.

Keep up the outstanding work! You have a considerable gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
understand

why she wants other men. Paul is the essence of wimped.

he is pathetic. Paula needs to live away from the pathetic excuse for human being;

Puked out, cried out Paul, use the glock on ur self, if u even know whichend is the business end. YOU WIMP.

how can anyone write about these WIMPS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
finish this

please finish this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why do you leave readers so unfilled with your stories? Just finish them.

A good story but a little long in places but you need to finish them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

Finish the fucking story or pull it asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whore

A true piece of excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't get it!

Amazing. The author warned in his first sentence that this was not a complete story, but yet some of you read it and then complained that it wasn't a complete story. Duh......

I took his advice and didn't read it, because I don't like stories that don't have an ending. End of rant.

commtechcommtechabout 10 years ago
Hey Idiots

This story gives the framework leading up to "When We Were Married Ch 6c".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just like the author

not complete,,when we were married is worse.

separate vacations is a worthy 4**** read,,all else by this taler is dung.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 star

didn't read it,,,but thanks for the warning anyhow

1 star is for posting incomplete work,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice work. But if you start something.....

And can't follow through your gonna get your ass kicked, badly. lol.....bill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous