All Comments on 'Paula, Nick and Eddie'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
typical

More JPB bullshit...

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 13 years ago
What? No voting today?

If I could vote, this would get a 2.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 13 years ago
Just crap!

I used to enjoy your stories but you are going over the edge. If you want to write this crap for yourself then do so but don't bother posting it. I think your readers have spoken.

guitarman100guitarman100over 13 years ago
Slow Down

JPB,

I have read everything you have ever written. Even when I get disgusted with your characters and/or the plot it is still entertaining usually. The last three or four though have been some of your worst. It is like you have run out of ideas and are just posting to be posting. You are stealing from yourself. This story is similar to ten others you have done and there is nothing new or interesting about it. While I enjoy you posting quite often and appreciate the incredible volume of stories you have written, I think you should slow down and not post until you have a new plot. Maybe do the unthinkable and flesh out your characters more and give us some real motivation and not just "I don't know how it happened it just got out of hand". Come on! The woman has kids and goes to church and everyone knows them but all of a sudden she does gangbangs with no concern about the consequences. Likewise the husband. Even though he has been betrayed by his wife, his friends, and has been humiliated in front of the whole town, he doesn't want her to stop? If it really turns him on so much they could do it on the weekends in another town where no one knows them.

jrj777jrj777over 13 years ago
3 for writing -2 for his approval

thank you for you post. the vote would be a 3 I know that you write for youself. I thank you for sharing.

andybicuckandybicuckabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Love your stories if other hate it so bad they and always quit reading. Keep up the great work. Your Fan

GreylocGreylocalmost 13 years ago
Just a thought...

I like most of your stories, but I HATE the ones with the pussy whipped husband who wants to watch or is ok with his cheatinf wife. What I would like to see is a disclaimer at the beginning of the story, to let the reader know what type of story your posting, that way I can save myself the grief of reading a story that has an ending that I'm not interested in.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
?????HUH?????DUH!!!!!!

WHY WOULD ANY BODY OR ANY ONE WANT TO READ A STORY WHERE THE END IS KNOWN.....THAT TAKES AWAY THE MYSTERY AND MYSTIQUE....JPBs STORIES WHILE NOT ALWAYS SUPER GREAT BUT ARE GOOD STORIES....AND HE DOES HAVE READERS AND VOTERS....BOTH PRO AND CON......TK U MLJ LV NV

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
BS

"Paula is a beautiful woman who looks more like a twenty-year-old model than the thirty-six year old housewife that she is. She turns male heads wherever she goes and I long ago got used to it."

I gave that garbage the lowest rating-1*. Stick a fork in her--She is done.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I hate a willing cuckold!

And that is what he has become. I don't like to read this type of story at all (yes, I realize that it is just a story).

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 10 years ago
Well that was just awful!

One of JPB's worst. And it's not the fact that he's a willing cuckold (That's bad). And it's not the fact the she's a cheating slut (that's worse). But what the hell impact do they think this will have on their kids? When everyone knows Mommy is the town punch board? And why is he okay with his so-called friends stabbing his wife and stabbing him in the back at the same time? Talk about a complete idiot! Sorry Bob - this was just a terrible story.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 9 years ago
Totally agree with...

overthe falls. This a newer low for JPB.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
One of the worst

One of Bob's worst efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Braindead

He must be brain-dead.Did he give a thought to all STDs she would pick up and if he continued to what here ,she would pass them on to him.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Just another of JPB’s comic book creations, it’s ok folks this is the way he likes winding readers up, he looks at all the comments and laughs his tits off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn shame a couple of POS individuals like that had kids. You think it won't get back to them?

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Just a stupid BA story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuckism is a disease

kalash777kalash7778 months ago

Can it be more stupid???????? What a load of BS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...