All Comments on 'Paula Was Naughty?'

by paula and bob

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Believe her, Bob!

She loves fucking with your mind by telling you the truth.

Catch her and throw her ass out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sick Cuckolding by Two Women Authors

Dear Bobie and Whore - the human league has decided to evict you. Go to the sewer now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just garbage

And boring crap.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Sick

Another wimp husband/ slut/whore wife. No man would tolerate that behavior from his partner. Their are consequences to actions. Adultery ends up in divorce at least 50% of the time. What a sad view of what a marriage is like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SICK SHIT

When the hell are they going to stop writing these wimpy,pussy,cuckold husband stories.There are consequences for cheating.I mean come on,just today i read a piece of about 10 diffrent stories that were all cuckold.no i didn't read them all, as soon as i knew what kind of story it was i skipped to the end hoping there was some kind of twist and the husband got some revenge.But there wasn't.In real life at least half of this wives would have been thrown out on there asses and would have been served with divorce as soon as possible.when it comes to cheating i believe the percentage is higher for divorce.something like 8 out of 10 would have been divorced.This shit just makes me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Work

Good work. My wife is promiscuous and I'm a small-dicked cuckold who is denied sex--oh horror of horrors! So I like these types of stories. The flames saying wimps like me don't exist crack me up. We do, dudes, and it's okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Author(s) need more practice

The part I found interesting was the teasing of each other, with permission. The story is so poorly written that it's hard to enjoy the action. Events jump from place to place for no apparent reason. Actions have no follow up. Read over a story at least once before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nightmare

she gave you disloyalty, and give her a nightmare, walk away from her, completely

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME FOR A WRITING!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Paula

Paula needs to find out if that foot up her ass was real or a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I regreted not tossing her to the curb

I ""woke"" in the mid of the night and heard her calling out a old boyfriend's name to fuck her harder... I was confused and told myself it was only a dream... I have lived with that bad decision ...

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
2* for finally...

Not 1*, but 2* for finally to know she is a cheating whore married to a very stupid man...At least that was cleared...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slut and cuck

Boob and pig. Not new ground here. Just another cuck and slut story. Just dumb

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bitch is a cheating whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous