Paula's Peas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning with Patience beside me. I enjoyed looking at her, she was very beautiful. Long silken light brown hair, gentle melon sized breasts showing under her top, and a sweet innocent face. It was then that the truth hit me, what would happen when Paul found out? This was the first and only regret that I felt about what had happened. I was sick to my stomach suddenly with worry. I was scared and feeling that I might have destroyed my world. I couldn't lose my first child over something like this.

Patience woke then and reached up to me. She pulled me down and kissed me. Nothing chaise about it, deep and loving with just the right amount of tongue. I leaned in and enjoyed but then pulled back as I remembered. This might cost me both my sons, I was scared.

Patience looked up at me and said "They have a bet. Phil just won" It is alright".

I don't know how she knew. I looked at her and said "what".

She answered "they have a bet. Paul bet Phil that he couldn't get you before he returned from Afghanistan. Phil obviously won."

I asked "what does the winner get?"

Patience just laughed. "Why to fuck you first of course. You will have to let Paul have you too you know, but Phil gets to watch your first time together. That is the bet. Also just to warn you they want to double penetrate you so don't be surprised when it comes up. Your two boys share more than you know'

I realized then that I had been played and I was happy that I had been. With a smile I pulled Patience back down and locked lips with her. My boys are dirty dogs and I love them.

I am not sure that I will write about us again. Patience is pregnant with Phi's baby and it is a boy, I am pregnant with one of my son's child, a girl. I have always wanted a girl. Both boys are fighting overseas and I wait for my princes each and every day. I want everything from them, I will do anything for them. But mostly I want to be the meat in-between their bread again. It is so nice with Phil in my pussy and Paul in my posterior. They seem to be made perfectly to fit that way.

12