All Comments on 'Paula's Discovery Pt. 01'

by Txairmale

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

The build up is super and slow and active. Should a couple have these thoughts they should use this one as great start for a both... solid 5

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 5 years ago
Wow, i wasn't sure where this was headed

I was thinking it would just be a loving wife getting turned on by exhibitionism. So much more.

I hope there are more Paula stories in the pipeline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was a great story

A wife who may be feeling that her youth has passed her by discovering that she is still desirable and that men want her. It definitely is an ego boost and it sounds like the husband enjoyed it every bit as much. There is just something that turns a man on knowing his wife is the object of other men's desires. Than you for a great story and for posting it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet story

But as with a lot of these stories, the wife who is described as shy lets loose a little too quickly. I think when some men call their wives shy, they may really mean that she is circumspect-that is, a woman who doesn't drink too much, doesn't go to dark corners with men not their husbands, would never dance dirty with anyone, maybe not even their husband, and would certainly never denigrate him in public. In other words, the kind of wife most men want. But just because she is respectful of her husband does not necessarily mean that she isn't secretly lusting after other men. That may be why women who are described as shy may appear to too quickly seize the opportunity to explore their attractiveness to other men. There may indeed be the opportunity to share your wife, if you handle it correctly. There are many sites and books with good advice about how to explore the possibility with your wife and groom her to open her legs for other men. Happy Cuckolding!

CA Cuckoldress

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One thing you can count on:

A lot of readers will hate this story. But, so what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome

Great story and a favorite fantasy of mine. Thankfully I have a wife who likes to play along, yet to consummate it but she doesn't say no anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EROTIC FUN!

LOVE A GREAT STORY AND FANTAS, ALWAYS GET A HARD-ON THINKING OF MY WIFE GOING FOR IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another thing you can count on

Is that a bunch of complete assholes will post negative comments thinking they are actually achieving anything. Meanwhile the rest of us laugh and laugh at them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Good slow build up however after that effort you kind of wimped out on the sex scene. Far too brief and did the poor guy even get to cum? Didn't see anything about that. Another half page on the sex scene would have made it a great story.

4* coulda been 5...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

A great story . I love the way you took your time with the build up rather than spending it all on the sex. It would be a dream come true to meet a couple like this.

Dale Jane HenpartyDale Jane Henpartyover 5 years ago
Good, clearly started fun.

A fun start to the next piece. Paula would be fun to live with and treacherous to love. Good vibes in this.

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
Worth a lot of *s

Hey I got hard and thoroughly enjoyed the tale. In real life it's not really probable that a truly shy and inexperienced wife could go from never exposing herself to fucking a stranger for "hubby's benefit" in two days. A more likely story would have her testing more and more exposure to gauge hubby's reaction including his feelings the next day after the initial excitement wore off. Her statement that sometimes experiencing a reality is different from the fantasy is true and the approval of her actions should be confirmed prior to escalation of the naughty behavior thus preventing treading into unwanted situations, like arguments, hurt feelings or even divorce. Watching and enjoying your woman tease and turn on other men is not the same thing as her having sex with them and might not be as enticing in reality and may actually disgust her mate - then what ? He can't un-see it. I'm just saying that in real life this time line is not probable ...... BUT this is not real life and that's why I still liked it. Keep up the good work Txairmale !!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY EROTIC STORY

Nice enjoyable fun reading...I didn't like the idea of the husband in the closet..I'm fine with sharing but be honest with the other guy... I'm married..my husband is ok with this but he will be present....do it honestly and correct or don't do it at all... and hubby better be prepared cause he just unleashed a monster ...lookout

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Not My Cuppa

Live pornography involving one's spouse is way outside my personal comfort zone. Otherwise, well written. Author, pls do an internet search on "lie versus lay" - the fact that most Lit authors get it wrong is no excuse to repeat the error in future stories.

Bring on more stories, leave out the cuck crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous