All Comments on 'Pauletta Marches'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

I liked the voice of the narrator, a bottom who loves his role and revels in it. Also, I thought the description of the sex they had in the bathroom of the bar was one of the best I've read. Nice and graphic and, even better, his embrace of his carnality and joy in being penetrated. Also, the politeness of the men to each other after they had reached their orgasms was a nice touch. I just wish there had been more of an arc to the story, an end that would better bring it to a close. Maybe it was too short. There might have been another sexual scene after the parade with some kind of resolution. Still, I like your work and will read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Roberta

Thats what he calls me,i met him at a bar,i had gone to the toilet,i sat and there was a glory hole,i put my finger to it,a nice cock with a big head came through.I got on my knees,sucked it andthen he pulled back,turn around,i stood and turned around,a finger to my hole,gently circling,lubing,inside,moving around,aagh,then out,i leaned back,i felt the head,easy,moving forward,opening me,in me,gently,thick,oh my,my cock growing as he easily fucked me,faster now,my it felt good as he eased in and out of me,i couldnt last,my cumm shot from me,then he groaned and his shot imto me,warm,still fucking,then out.I heard him dress.I did,i went out,he was waiting,tall,curly black hair,older than me.He looked at me and said best arse i have fucked,like to have a drink.Now i am with him all the time,my arse satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It missed. Not badly, but something lacked. Perhaps because the parade was second fiddle to sex in a bathroom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
felt like a southern belle steppiing out

had that sort of tone, thinking of her appearance, getting ready, meeting her other beaus, then her coming out dance, had that kind of feel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous