Pauletta Marches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauletta even listened to the speakers as they pontificated about things he already knew and had heard before, but had no objections to hearing again. The mayor got on the stage and spoke at length about equality for all persons, regardless of gender or sexual orientation, and some other dignitaries said much the same, all of them to loud applause. When the day's festivities finally came to an end, Pauletta returned to his apartment, changed his shoes and went to The Purple Knight to talk with his friends there about what they had heard and seen and done that day. Those who hadn't marched had, at least, watched the parade, and they all, especially Leonard, heaped compliments on Pauletta for the way he had looked and disported himself.

It had been a truly great day in his life, and he felt more a citizen of his adopted home town than he ever had before. Pauletta vowed he would march in every Gay Pride Parade thereafter, both to stand up and be counted and to continue the expansion of his circle of friends and associates.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Alex and Pauletta and the other marchers did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can

12