Pauline's Cravings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

The undeniable truth though is that young girls can get away with so much more compared to when they get older, and as I use to so innocently contortion myself in my cute little skintight gymnastic outfit which I thought would shield me from any undue criticism from Mom's glaring stares, I quickly discovered just how powerful an affect it had on Jimmy's crotch. Of course Mom quickly recognized how her innocent pony-tailed princess was torturing her brother as I spread myself so willingly wide open for his hungry eyes, and I was soon reduced to practicing my steamy skills alone in front of my bedroom mirror. That is until Saturday night's officially became date night for her, and even though Jimmy was older than I was the allure of being able to see me again dressed in my skimpy gymnastic outfit kept him voluntarily at home weekend after weekend.

As odd as it may sound there was just something about the chemistry between us that just allowed me to be so bold, and even though I was still so self-conscious about being so gangly and awkward, it was the sight of his sweatpants bulging with approval that drove me to do pose for him that most wives and girlfriends today would be hard pressed to do. Of course just like when I saw Ryan just unpeeling himself from his sweats that all those old memories began to flood my consciousness, and the first time I watched in utter amazement as he ejaculated all over me with my black teaser uniform looking as though it had been smeared with thick clumps of yogurt.

I still can't quite remember how long it took me to be comfortable enough for me to finally be nude in front of him, a week or two probably just because of the way he was soaking my gymnastic outfit with three or four shots of semen a night. But once I was free to pose for him like I'm doing now, it always ended up where my wisp of black pubic hair was bathed in thick white frosting again and again, and how he was able to resist sliding inside me I still can't fathom even today, but he gave me his word he would never do it and I've with regrets for over twenty years for making him promise me he wouldn't take me.

But we did everything else without compulsion, and soon my mouth and lips were sucking his dick just like the girls in the magazine he kept hidden under his mattress. It was like I was leading a double life too, and sweet innocent Pauline Murphy by day was being replaced by a ravenous vampiress at night. As risky as it was waiting for Saturday night to arrive it just became intolerable for me to bear, and it wasn't long before I was stealing myself into his room get another fix of the salty elixir that I had become addicted too. My favorite position was sixty-nineing, and it soon became our mutually accepted position when my teasing him had finally pushed him past his limits, and of course mine as well.

You would think that we would have been discovered the way we were indulging ourselves in pleasures adults were only supposed to enjoy, but it was obvious when I was asked by Mom if I needed to go on birth control that she was well aware of what was going on between us. The truth is the sheets never lie, and as careful as I was about getting every drop of semen out of Jimmy, there was always an accident or two that couldn't be helped. From time to time he loved pasting my face and hair with his sticky treat, and sneaking down the hallway past her bedroom always presented such a challenge especially being layered with semen on my face.

"Your choice baby, pussy, ass or mouth," I hear words coming out of my mouth that both stun and electrify me at the same time.

Clearly the look on his face tells me he never expected to hear such language being spoken to him by me, and unlike his uncle and father who both pleaded with me to give them that saucy treat, being forty and horny certainly makes changes in you that when you were younger just seemed so inconceivable. But life is about evolving, and even though I still have the body of a teenager, the obvious differences now are more between my ears than between my legs.

"Can I have them all," he asks almost in a whisper as if his request of me might actually be rejected.

That's it baby just stare at me the way your father and uncle use too, and as I arch my back up so I'll be able watch which hole his dick is going to choose first, the sudden feelings of vulnerability because of how many young girls he may have been with since he's been away at college begin to smother me with doubts about myself. I'm forty year old for God's sake, and no matter what the mirror may show me the fact is I'm competing with girls half my age. What woman wouldn't doubt herself at this moment?

"Is it as pretty as the girls back at school," I say so softly that I'm not even sure if his ears detected the vulnerability in my voice because of thought of all those skinny young vixens trying to lure him to their beds.

Without saying a word his tongue gently begins to flicker against my tiny pink puckered knob, and even though it took years of prodding Jack to finally lick me in the one place that is considered unclean, it's almost every woman's secret desire to have their lovers stimulate all those sensitive nerve endings on the outside of their anus before their clits are free to be ravaged. But obviously Ryan is well schooled in the art of oral pleasure, and like a master craftsman dutifully taking care of his client's needs, it's all I can do now not to scream out like a schoolgirl whose being treated to her first orgasm.

"Pauline's pussy is the only one I've ever wanted," he says as his tongue begins to lap the juices from between my lips as I continue to hemorrhage fluids as though I were peeing.

To think that only his mouth and tongue are bringing me so much pleasure seems almost unbelievable, and the thought of his big dick emptying itself again and again in either my mouth or pussy just seems too good to be true. But this is really happening to me, and no amount of guilt or remorse for what I'm feeling now will ever change it. The truth is I'm already addicted to his semen, and like a virus that somehow has infected me with the need to keep going back for more, the images appearing in my head of what I'm going to do to him are just pushing me even further out of control.

"I'm going to do things to you that those skinny whore's could never even imagine," I moan so shamelessly as his tongue begins to molest my most sensitive bud in a way that I can already feel the first waves of orgasmic bliss approaching me.

If I could go only back in time I would have taken Mom up on her offer of making the appointment with her gynecologist to put me on the pill. But I told her she needn't worry because I was saving myself for the one I would marry, and it was at that very moment when I saw her face relaxing as she realized we weren't fucking like rabbits that she gave her unspoken approval of what we were doing together. And as if making her point even more explicit she brought a teaspoon of vanilla yogurt up to her lips as though showing me the acceptable limits I was allowed to enjoy.

This is exactly what should have happened with Jimmy, and as I watch an organ that just seems too big to fit inside me slowly disappear, the sensations of the walls of my vagina being stretched to their very limits just seems so dreamlike now. But it's happening and I can't deny how good it feels either, and even if there was still some lingering guilt about whose dick it is that is inside me now, all of my senses are just so motivated to ensure that I enjoy myself in a way only lovers are supposed to.

"I can't believe how you're squeezing my dick," he moans using words so naughty that my ears are just as a live with pleasure as my swollen slit is.

"Pump me," is all I can manage to say as he climbs up and leans his arms against the loveseat so that all I see now is his lower torso and of course that beautiful glistening creature sliding in and out of me.

This is exactly how I love to fuck, and for all those women out there whose eyes are never able to enjoy the spectacle of watching their own pussy's being ravaged like this I feel a sense of sadness for them. But not too sad to enjoy the show I'm being treated to now, and as I sense him beginning to quicken his pace because of how tightly my velvet sleeve is gripping him, years of experience tells me it won't be long before he'll be unable to resist the urge to fill me with his seed.

"Oh God," he cries out to the deity that is no doubt frowning about because of the illicit pleasures he is enjoying now.

"That's it baby, fuck me hard and fill me with your cream," I say egging him on even further along as his dick is readying itself to unload inside me.

"I can't hold it anymore," is all he says as he buries himself all the way inside me.

Suddenly the thought that I'm not any form of birth control starts racing through my head, and as much as I know that fact alone should detract from the pleasure I'm having now, it just seems to be adding an extra element of excitement to what I'm feeling. But knowing my fallopian tubes are heavily scarred is quietly assuring me that I needn't worry about such matters as my insides are now being bathed with semen.

"This is just the beginning," I whisper to him like I use to when he much younger an experiencing something for the first time.

*

"This is incredible," is all Susan says as my ears instantly pick up the sounds of my own moans coming from the speakers on my desk.

Instinctively I push the button locking the door behind me, and as the look on her face tells me she's discovered the flash drive that's now betraying me to her disbelieving eyes, but it's my finely tuned woman's intuition now that's sensing there's more going on than just an office manager who's discovered something so potentially heinous about one of her employees. I've seen that look on my own face for the last several months not to recognize how deeply affected she is by what is being acted out in front of her, and depending on which scene she clicked on that has her so captivated the thought that I still might be able to offer up a plausible explanation is all I care about now.

When I first saw Ryan setting up the tripod and extra lighting in the basement I was totally unaware of what he was up to at first, but as I helped him move the rug and futon into the corner I just knew what it was he expected of me. You would think that the risk of spreading my legs wide open for a camera like all those young models do would have at least give me some pause, but if anything it just unleashed a side of me that even surprised me. Of course I've since blamed it all on that first shot of semen that he shot down my throat, and the constant need to be re-infected with that salty elixir has just kept me in a state of near perpetual arousal.

"My God," is all she whispers as I sit down next to her and discover exactly which scene has her so mesmerized.

For me the most intimate aspect of posing nude is thinking of both the lens and the rigid prick of the one taking the pictures as being one. Somehow I just imagined in my mind that it was really the serpent's single eye that was recording image after image of me that would even make my mother blush, and the thought of all those young boys tugging on themselves as they used me as their fantasy to get off just kept pushing even further past boundaries most of my kind will ever dare approach.

The truth is that Ryan knew what he was doing to me with each click of the camera, and as my being unable to resist whatever it was he asked of me because of the state of my arousal, eventually it just insured the inevitableness that his dick would want to do a video with me as its prey. As odd as this may sound there's just a line where innocence and being provocative begin to separate, and I'm sure to most the sight of me spreading my legs wide open could hardly be characterized as being innocent. But when compared to having a huge dick pumping semen into every conceivable orifice as a camera records every scorching moment then that's where the distinction is as far as I'm concerned.

Luckily for me she picked my favorite, and it was after watching this very scene for the first time that the true revelation about the difference between erotica and porn finally hit me. For years I simply failed to notice the one telltale difference between the two, and as alluring all those angelic beings are with seducing us with their perfectly toned bodies, it was the absence of the boys pricks glistening with their lovers juices that made me aware of just how faked all the scenes truly were. Of course for all those men and boys sliding their hands up and down their dicks that detail was insignificant, but as a woman it was the one element that was just so noticeable to me. The truth is that an uninspired actress can't fake what she doesn't feel, and a juicy pussy always tells the truth as far as passion is concerned.

"I'm so wet," I suddenly hear the words coming out of my own mouth further betraying me even more now.

What is it about a big dick and a girl with a small ass that stirs such controversy? And as I look at just how thin my thighs and cheeks are compared to so many women my own age there's just something so virginal about how my vagina is now handling such a ravenous beast as though it were the first time it was being impaled. But even though my sultry hole has gorged hundreds if not thousands of times on my lover's tool, it's the illusion that it's a young girl's hairless slit that is being stretched to its maximum that is the detail both Susan and I are both being held captive by now.

There's just no since now trying to deny it's not me on the monitor either, and the sounds of my own moans rather than embarrassing me just keep adding to the obvious tension between us. It's just so noticeable too that she's beyond even being able to speak any sort of rebuke to me, and the sound of her breathing almost labored just assures me that she's fallen under my spell as she crosses and re-crosses her legs trying to soothe her own kitty. But we both know that it's the sight of the unrelenting piston sliding in and out of the seemingly squealing teenage Lolita that has both of us in a state of near hysterics, and the sight of Ryan's beast buried deep inside me as it begins to pump it's venom inside me seems almost dream like now.

"I'm so horny," is all she says as her hand grasps mine as the first telltale signs of semen start to appear on the snake that is slowly starting to slither in and out of me.

You would think that the male actor ejaculating just like in all the sex videos would be the climax of the scene, but Ryan and I have managed to go so far beyond anything they could possibly conceive to the point where it almost makes me sad. As women we're so attuned to how lovemaking has as its true goal the ultimate creation of life inside us, and even though most of us love to fuck, it's still that primal urge to procreate that is always with us. We're nurturer's for God's sake, and the sight of our own juices intermingled with our partner's just stirs such emotion within us that most men could just never comprehend.

"It's truly the essence of beauty," I hear her say as we both watch in awe as my kitten continues to squeeze the huge impaler so tightly that the thick white clumps of semen oozing out of me are the only true signs of the magic that just happened between us.

The truth is there's just something about a dick that big on a seemingly young boy that makes so many women my age act though they've been exposed to some sort of illicit type of catnip, and as many times as I've been stroked and stretched lately, it's as though my body just simply can't get enough. Of course with Ryan being almost two hours away our weekend rendezvous have just become the focal point of my life now, and of course his as well. But today's lesson coupled with what happened a few weeks ago is just something that I can't ignore anymore, and with good reason too.

I've always marveled at how those gorgeous young teachers could become ensnared with their underage lovers, and until the knock on the hotel door of that little out of the way refuge of forbidden pleasure I thought myself immune from such a frightening scenario. But it did indeed happen, and as I opened the door dressed in only a t-shirt that barely covered my boobs, the sight of the tall thin brunette dressed in a sheriff's uniform both shocked and intrigued me as well. It was though her penetrating gaze going up and down my body were like two cameras recording my every move, and as I realized that in my haste to get dressed I had chosen such a ridiculously small piece of clothing, it was that look in her eyes that told me she wasn't a threat to us.

As women we just seem to know instinctively when one of our own gender is in distress, and just like Susan is now I could tell that the thirty something officer of the law was being seduced with what was being presented to her. The obvious question should have been how couldn't she for God's sake, and between me thoroughly enjoying what to most women would be an awkward and embarrassing moment, for some reason I just seemed to relish the opportunity to exploit such a potentially dangerous situation. But I knew the age on Ryan's driver's license would shield me from any possibility of molestation, and the size of his dick taunting her as it refused to be intimidated by her presence just further added to her discomfort.

It was just so obvious by the expression on her face as she compared our licenses that she knew we were mother and son, and even though most would express outrage publicly about the thought of such a relationship, the not so well kept secret is that it's one many many women finger themselves to as thoughts of seducing their own son's linger in their heads after they after they've rubbed themselves to another not so enjoyable orgasm. We're all so aware of it too, and even though I so blatantly offered up an explanation that I was his aunt giving him a belated birthday present, it was the telltale sign of her nipples being erect that clued me in to just how receptive she was about what we doing together.

I still can't quite explain what happened next, but as she just seemed to linger there silently staring at Ryan lying naked on the bed with his beast fully erect, I so casually climbed on top of him as though her presence had somehow become a part of our lovemaking and slid his dick deep inside me. It's one thing to fuck in front of a mirror or a camera, but the thrill of actually doing it in front of another person added a whole new dimension that I hadn't quite anticipated. It was as though her eyes had become two lenses that were just too irresistible for me to ignore, and the fact she stayed until the very scene that I'm looking at now played out just shows how powerful our need as women is to be satisfied with a legitimate display of unbridled passion.

"My God Pauline," I hear the words snapping me out of reliving one of the most exciting episodes in my life.

The image with me now rubbing my semen soaked vagina on Ryan's face just illustrates how far both of us have broken down so many traditional barriers, and even though this scene is one that would make most men and boys cringe with discomfort, it's just one that a lot of my kind wish would happen to them. I don't know if it's simply because of his age or the dynamics of our relationship, but suckling from me after he's filled me with semen has become an integral part of our lovemaking now.

As if not being able to handle the stress of what her body is being subjected too, she suddenly closes the window on the torrid action being acted out and opens another one as though expecting me to explain how it is that I've managed to do what most women could only dream of doing with their own son. By now it's just so plain for her to know how utterly I enjoyed myself too, and even though a part of me feels I should display some sort of shame or remorse as though asking for her forgiveness, my state of arousal is just going to keep me defiant no matter what she may think about what I've done with Ryan.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers