Pauline's Cravings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers

"How," is all she can manage to say as her voice cracks with emotion as we both watch as I walk around the house virtually naked in my tiny skirt and top?

I think every woman just loves the thought of dressing so scantily with the possibility of being be so scrutinized by their teenage sons, and as I effortlessly seem to bend over exposing myself so innocently as though I'm unaware of what I'm presenting to the camera, the throbbing between my legs assures me that I knew exactly what I was doing. Of course the UPS driver who caught me signing for a package dressed so provocatively just reinforced the need I have lately to expose myself to others, and the thought of somehow contacting that police woman for another naughty showing is one that hasn't left me since that night.

"Haven't you ever imagined yourself dressing like that for Kyle," I reply as the picture of this very emotionally rigid clone of Taylor Swift dancing around the house for her newly turned eighteen year old son starts to appear in my head.

Obviously she has by the fact she didn't storm out of my office screaming about not just about me being the star in a sex video but whose dick it was that sliding in and out of me. But that's the beauty of being able to feign the virtues society expects from us, and the notion that one of us might sneak into our son's room suck his dick night after night just doesn't seem possible, and yet, I do it as often as I can. Susan on the other hand is seriously thinking about it just by the way she's taking in every minute move I'm doing for the camera.

"I wear this short black robe sometimes," she says so softly that I just barely heard her.

"And your panties start to soak when you know he's watching you," I quickly reply.

"I don't wear any panties," she says as she turns towards me and looks right into my eyes.

It's as though we're both communicating with each other in a way that renders language useless now, and that look on her face and in her eyes tells me she's doing more than just walking around the house dressed only in a short robe. She's fucking him I hear the whisper in my ear as if someone was really speaking to me, and the thought of both her and her son becoming as one is causing my heart to pound so furiously that there's a part of me that thinks it may burst because of the stress I'm under now.

"When I accidentally opened this flash drive Friday night and watched you and Ryan together I just knew what I had to do," she whispers to me as if not wanting any chance of what she is about to tell me might somehow be heard by someone else.

"And you slipped into his room and sucked his dick," I reply as the thought of going to the ladies room and getting myself off is becoming an option that I know I won't be able to ignore.

"I did a lot more to that boy than just suck his dick," she says as the idea of the two of us sitting next to each rubbing ourselves to a marvelously enchanting orgasm seems like a real possibility now.

"And you enjoyed it too, didn't you," is all I can manage to say as I realize my fingers are already massaging clit in a way that is going to get me off.

"Just as much as you do," I hear the words as though she's a million miles away finally reaching my ears.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Start !

Great start to the story, though it could use a better description of the Mother and Son. It also needs a second chapter where both Pauline, and Susan end up pregnant by their Son's, not just once, but at least twice. Both women could, and should breast feed their Son's, as well as the babies from their Son's. Look forward to more of this story, and your other stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a lot of truth in this great story

Everyone knows that lots and lots of boys, maybe even every last one of them, is deeply attracted to that wonderful hole between their mother's legs--you know, the hole they came out of. What this story shows is that plenty of mothers are equally attracted to what their boy's got jumping around in his pants. Here the mother says, "I think every woman just loves the thought of dressing so scantily with the possibility of being be so scrutinized by their teenage sons." A mother knows full well that her teenage son is a walking bag of uncontrollable hormones, in particular testosterone, which comes straight from his overactive balls. The kid'll spring a big hard on over a passing June breeze, let alone over seeing parts of his mom he's never ever absolutely allowed to see. Like her bountiful breasts and best of all her warm wet out-of-this-world beautiful cunt. His own mother's cunt is the best thing a boy can ever see, and the very sight of it has him practically creaming his jeans. Sex-savvy mothers know a much better place for their boy to cream, and they joyfully spread their thighs to welcome his hard young cock up where he started out. No son ever turns down the chance to fuck his own mother. Why the fuck should he? It'll be the hottest fuck he'll ever have in his life, sliding his cock back up his own birth canal. And when the boy blows his young balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of creamy semen, he'll experience the best that life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cut back the rhetorical flourish by half

There's nothing wrong with a cute turn of phrase here or there, but this reads like you're trying to prove what a wordsmith you are with every sentence. The labyrinthine run-on sentences really detract from what is strong storycraft -- I mean that last part as a genuine compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

Just wish it hadn't ended there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
* * * * *

Now this is a FUCK story!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n Boners The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories