Paul's Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Chapter Three:Let the thrashing begin.....

The sound of his hand connection sharply with the soft fruit that was Laura's ass made Paul beam a smile to beat all smiles. The sound of her squeaking protest at the pain of the impact. But, best of all, the look on her, and her sisters face, just after made Paul the happiest man on the planet. What a sight.

He watched as her cheeks went red in a shape that resembled his hand before raising it again to apply the second stroke. God he was hard now. Harder than he thought possible, to be honest. This was an occasion he had to imprint on his mind forever. He was sure of that.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

After 12 strokes of his hand Paul stopped the spanking and rested his hand on Laura's now shiny red cheeks. Brushing his hand up and down the soft orbs to help sooth the pain a little and also because he could. He could do anything he wanted to. He was in complete control.

"Danni, stand up and come here. I want you to see what your ass will look like an about 3 minutes."

Danni rose up from leaning over the desk and looked down at her sister's backside with a look of mock disgust. She bit her lip in the most endearing way before looking him straight in the eyes. She couldn't hide the lust in her eyes or the awkward shift she made on her feet before him. Without saying a word she turned around, lifted her own skirt and bent over the desk holding on to her thighs.

Paul could have come in his pants at this site.

"She loves this. She can't get enough it." He thought.

"Now missy. It's your turn for punishment I think."

Raising his hand once again Paul suddenly thought that the look and the lip bite etc deserved a rather more vigorous spanking. His hand came down with some force on just the left cheek of the waiting girls' ass. The sound it made was like a whip cracking in the air. The pain he felt in his own hand must only be a fraction of what she had felt on her panty clad ass cheek. Paul suddenly worried that the safe word was about to be used.

"Oh bananas" he thought.

Danni turned her head to him and, without batting an eyelid, she spoke the words he least expected to hear.

"Thank you Sir. Please can you smack me a little harder so that I may learn my lesson better."

Paul couldn't believe his ears. Did she just ask him to hit her harder? Could that be what she just said to him?

"What?" he said.

"Thank you Sir. Please can you smack me a little harder so that I may learn my lesson better." She repeated to him and winked the cheekiest of winks at him.

Paul's day had just got, unbelievably, better.

A brilliant flash of inspiration took him. He ordered Laura to the other side of the table, his "desk", and told her to grab hold of her sisters' hands and not to let go until he told her to.

Feeling quite emboldened he grabbed the top of Danni's' panties and pulled them to her knees. The smell of arousal hit him like a raging animal, assaulting his senses with a wave of feather like touches to all his sensitive parts.

He could see her heightened state as obviously as he could smell it. Her lips were swollen and hung around her sweet, moist hole like the most of succulent of fruits waiting to be eaten.

Her now rosy cheek peeped back at him, demanding some more attention. But the other was unmarked and needed it more. His arm went up above his head. His hand was clenched to make the contact as sharp as possible. And then, then it came down.

Again and again his hand raised and lowered with a power and endurance he believed he had lost with his youth. Only when he caught a glimpse of Laura's face did he stop.

She looked like a deer caught in his headlights. A warning went off in his head and he let his arms drop to his sides.

Laura's eyes begged some action of him. He told her she could let go now of her sisters hands. Strangely Danni did not move from her position at all. She just lay over the desk as she had been. Paul lowered his face to hers and, to his utter shock, was looking into the happiest pair eyes he had seen in a long time. She was smiling at him.

"Wow. That was awesome Paul. Can you rub my bottom a little to help ease to the sting?"

He did just that. Gently, lovingly, caressing her soft, red cheeks to help sooth the pain away from her battered rear end. He suddenly realized that he was feeling emotions other than lust for this girl. She was something special.

*****

Chapter Four:Down and dirty!

After a few minutes of rubbing her cheeks Paul placed his hands on her sides and guided her back to a standing position. Laura had come around the desk to view for herself the damage Paul had done to her sisters' rear end. She looked a little shocked to be honest, but one look at Danni's face told her everything was alright. No words, just a look and Laura's shoulders relaxed and her face broke into a gentle, knowing smile.

"Paul that was the singular most exciting, spectacular, horny, exciting, horny thing that ever happened to me" she beamed as she grabbed me around the neck and planted a rather violent but so, so sweet kiss on my lips.

"I'm glad I could help" he managed to get out between kisses.

Paul felt another pair of hands pull him away from the kiss to find another pair of lips replaced the ones that had just disappeared. Laura kissed him hard too, more passionately than her sister, but not as sweetly.

"Now it's your turn for a little pleasure my boy" said Laura.

They both giggled and, grabbing my hands, led me through to a bedroom at the back of the flat. It was pink and very girly. Stuffed animals were everywhere to be seen especially on the bed.

Before Paul had a chance to mutter a word he felt his clothes being torn from his body by two pairs of very eager hands. In a flash he was butt naked with his, now slightly limp, cock exposed to the world. It was then that the fact the curtains were open became apparent to him. He ran over and closed them hurriedly before anybody saw him as he was. The girls giggled so hard the bent over and held on to each other for support.

"That was so funny to watch. You have a great butt boy."

"Yeah make it shoogle like that again will you!"

He didn't know who had said what but Paul was very aware that his position of power was being slightly lessened by his lack of clothing. So he did what any sensible, educated man would do and covered his privates with his hands, which, as you can guess, had the girls in further uncontrollable fits of laughter.

At this point he pounced on Laura, being in his opinion the less forceful of the two, and tried to remove her shirt. He found himself, seconds later, pinned to the bed by the two girls. Utterly helpless was the only way to describe the feeling.

When he stopped struggling Danni, or was it Laura, put her mouth to his ear and whispered "The uniforms stay on big boy, but feel free to explore underneath them ok."

They let his hands and feet go. Paul put a hand up to both girls faces and, oh so very slowly, let them drop till they each had a soft, round fleshy orb to hold. They felt great, no other way to say it Paul thought, they just felt great.

The girls exchanged a glance for a second before starting a game of paper, rock and scissors. One of them won, Paul had lost all track of who was who by now, and continued to remove her panties from under her skirt. She looked at Paul with nothing but wanton lust and proceeded to plonk herself down onto Paul's face. He wasn't about to start complaining, even if he could.

Just as his tongue found its way to its target, which was harder than you might expect as it was pitch dark under the skirt, he felt a warm hand brushing along the length of now hardening cock. Then he felt the hand take a firm grip as it started to stroke his length up and down to a fantastic, steady rhythm.

These feelings had stopped Paul's tongue from performing its duty until he felt the weight above him shift to push the target closer. He decided he had better do what he had to do incase by not doing it the other sensation would disappear.

Another, very pleasant, surprise took him. The moist, sweet smelling, soft, large lipped pussy above him had only the barest covering of hair at the end of his chin. The rest was as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Paul had been with shaved girls before but this, this was something else. It was as if there had never been hair there ever. What a fantastic feeling licking and sucking on this tender morsel of cunt. Like the smoothest of peaches as you bite into it, spilling its juices all over your chin as you nibble the sweet flesh. And boy was it juicy.

Just as Paul was starting to get acquainted with his new found friend the feelings at the other end of his body changed. His knob was now engulfed in the warm, wet confines of. Who? He wasn't sure but whoever it was was now giving him amazing head. The tongue danced over his rod and then he felt great suction as it pulled away only to have it return to the base with vigor. That was until he felt that heavenly orifice remove itself from his cock. He felt like screaming. It had been so good. He wanted it back NOW.

"OH MY GOD".

He felt her tongue gently flick his balls. Her hand was wrapped around his shaft as kissed and licked his sack creating a tingling sensation all over his body. Again he felt the body above him shift giving him better access to her damp hole. Then the mouth returned to his dick again. But this was another mouth. He could have come there and then and died a happy, happy man.

Here he was with one twin sitting on his face, the smoothest of pussies to feast on, and her mouth wrapped around his cock whilst the other twin sucked and licked on his balls. He suddenly realized that if they kept this up for much longer he wouldn't be able last a whole lot longer. It was defiantly not in his plans to end this any sooner than her had to.

Grabbing the girl that was sitting on him he pulled her off to one side revealing his face to the surprised girl that had just been covering it.

"I'm sorry but that was just too good" he smirked.

"If I'm going to do you two any justice I think a little shifting of positions is needed"

Danni, or was it Laura, smiled up at him from between his legs.

"Fancy giving me some of what you just gave her?"

Paul jumped up and, grabbing the back of her head, he gently pulled her up onto the bed on his right. She Spread her legs to reveal those pretty little cotton panties to him and he could see an obvious patch of dampness in the crotch. He didn't have much time to look though as they were hastily removed before she, as he had just done, put her hand around the back of his head to guide him to the spot that had caused the dampness.

She let out a soft moan as his tongue flicked over her wet hole and cooed an animalistic noise as he found and started to work on her tiny little hooded clit. He could feel the hands of the other twin tugging on his cock under him. Boy, did she have a good touch. Paul guessed this not the first time either of these two girls had done this before. And with that thought he went about his business with a renewed gusto.

After a few minutes of this he could feel her begin to hump her hips up into his face. She was obviously approaching her peak and this demanded a faster rhythm and a little more vigor from his tongue. He was more than happy to comply.

Just as she reached her peak Paul opened his eyes to drink in the look on her face as crested the wave. It had always turned him on to see a girls face as she climaxed. He knew that at that precise moment no thoughts other than "What a great feeling this is" would be passing through her mind. And that made him horny as hell.

She hit her peak a few seconds later, instinctively grabbing the head between her legs to pull it in and create more friction to her pussy. She rode his face for a couple of minutes before relaxing back onto the bed as Paul slowed his ministrations to a gentle, almost kissing, of the now tender area around her pussy. He knew that a really great orgasm required the girl to come down very gently from her high. She opened her eyes and silently thanked him with a look that could arouse the dead.

"Fuck me!" was all that came out of her mouth.

"That was amazing. Laura, you just gotta have some of that."

Well at least he now knew which was which. He just had to try and remember.

Danni scooted over the bed away from Paul's face to allow her sister to assume the position she had just been in. And Paul went back to work once more. It did occur to him at this point that the lack of hair on the girls was identical, just a soft covering on the top of the mons and no stubble there at all. He made a mental note to ask later on just how they managed this.

He had also assumed that that Danni would repeat the actions of her sister on his raging hard on but was pleasantly surprised to feel her slide under him and take it in her mouth. God she knew how to suck cock.

Laura crested as her sister had done before and he again brought her back down to earth with a gentle collection of kisses to the area around her pussy. She too obviously enjoyed it quite a bit. It was time to find out just how good these girls really were.

*****

Chapter Five:He shoots He scores.

The girls exchanged another of their knowing looks as, Paul guessed, twins do. Danni made her hand into the starting shape for another game of game of paper, rock and scissors but Laura shook her head and gestured Danni to go right ahead. She had only just come down and needed a few more minutes to recover. Danni didn't look at all upset at this. She faced Paul and then, turning herself over, got on her hands and knees presenting her wonderful, and still reddish, ass to him.

"Come over here and give me that stiff rod of yours baby." She said looking over her shoulder at him with a big shit eating grin on her face.

He needed no more encouragement than that. In fact he needed no encouragement at all really. He scooted up the bed and took a good look at his target. Sliding his fingers over her hole told him that she wet and good to go. He felt a hand on his member and turned to see Laura beside him.

"Want a hand babe?" she said in a husky voice.

"Sure, go right ahead."

She brought the head of his cock up to her sisters opening and rubbed it up and down the moist slit. Every time his dick went over her opening he tried to thrust in but Laura was having too much fun teasing both of them now. Eventually Paul felt and opportunity to get in and thrust forward to gain entry. It worked. Suddenly his dick was encased in red hot, velvety, moist flesh and, boy, was she tight! He'd never felt a pussy like this one before. It was almost as if her hole had been molded around his cock when she was created. And, to add to this unbelievably great moment, just as his cock entered up to the hilt, he realized that he had another, identical one, to play with after this. Two for the price of one. Buy one, get one free. God did he love this.

He started a slow deliberate rhythm of her hole, grabbing on to her hips to give him extra leverage with each thrust. She in turn was pushing back onto him, each push creating a mild slapping noise as the two bodies came in to contact. He noticed that Laura was laying on the bed next to her sisters legs, gazing up at the site of his cock penetrating her and obviously enjoying what she was seeing. Her hand was dancing between her thighs, darting in and out of her pussy with abandon. This did nothing to help Paul's already over excited state. He picked up his rhythm and started to fuck Danni with some added zeal. He knew he wasn't going to last long. The gentle tingle in his balls told him he approaching the point of no return. He could feel his body ready itself to release his spunk deep into the girl under him and his mind started to turn to jelly.

"I'm going to come soon" he said to the back of her head as he re-gripped her thighs to give him even more control of the hole that was bringing him so much pleasure.

"You can't come inside me baby" she said. The word "baby" had another meaning to Paul whose brain came sharply back for an instant.

"OK. I understand but its going to make a real mess of the sheets!"

"Come on my face Paul. Please. I want to get a good view of your spunk as it comes out."

To Paul's utter astonishment these words had come from Laura. She was lying on her back, her face inches away from his pistoning tool, looking up at him with a savage lust in her eyes. To emphasize her point she licked lips. This had an obvious effect on Paul.

He withdrew one of his hands from Danni's hips to give her a playful smack on her ass cheek. The moan he was rewarded with was all he needed to repeat the action several times, increasing the force with each blow. He could feel her approaching her peak too but was all too aware that he would not be able to last that long.

"I'm coming now." He groaned. "I'm coming right now"

He felt Laura position her face beside his leg. Pulling his achingly hard cock from its velvety glove he saw Laura grabbing his meat and wanking it for all she worth. Two seconds later the world turned upside down. Stars flew around the room. Every cliché known to man was happening to Paul at that moment. As if in slow motion, he watched as the first stringy shot fired way over Laura's beautiful head, the tail of it just catching her curly blond hair.

She pulled down slightly to aim the next one into her open mouth.

Danni had turned around and was rapidly trying to position her face beside her sisters. The next shot hit its target perfectly. Straight into her waiting mouth it went. If there is a God, Paul thought, he's fucking jealous of me right now.

His cock was angled slightly to the side as the next burst came. Like a missile it homed in on its target. Danni, having just arrived in position, was a little shocked to find one of hers eyes assaulted by the salty substance. In her eye, on her cheek and in her hair. But he wasn't finished yet. The last few shots were distributed, with the help of Laura's hand, to both faces fairly well. Paul felt his body relax a little and his brain began to think rationally again. With a great gasp he entered the real world again.

"Oooooooo. My eye stings!" Danni shouted. "And I missed the whole thing cause I couldn't see."

They all burst into fits of laughter at this comment and her mock indignation. Laura grabbed some tissues from the table by the bed and handed them to her sister.

"You'll get another chance later when I've had him. You can have all the spunk you want then."

This brought a cute little naughty smile to Danni's face as she wiped the sticky goo from her eyes and face.

"No problem" Paul said. "Just give me a minute or two will you? I've got to refill the cannon"

After several minutes of messing around, Danni decided to go take a shower leaving Laura and Paul alone on the bed.

They lay in silence for a little while until Laura finally spoke.

"This is awesome Paul. I think Danni is really into this."

"Really?" was all Paul managed back.

He lifted his head onto his hand and turned to face her, a questioning look on his face.

"She never complained about you not getting her off before you came. That's not like her at all!"

Paul mulled this thought over in his head.

"Would you have complained?" he asked.

"Maybe I should leave you two alone?"

*****

Chapter Six:Seconds out, round Two.

"No fucking way sis" exclaimed Danni's voice as she came into the room. She was wearing a towel wrapped around her luscious body, wet hair falling down over forehead and a look of complete disgust on her face.

"We started this together and were going to finish this together. It's supposed to be your punishment, remember?"