Paul's Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was only kidding Danni. Don't get your knickers in a twist!"

With this statement Danni dropped her towel and gave us both a "What knickers?" look that had us all in stitches.

"I think someone likes the view." Laura said staring at Paul's lap.

Right enough, some life was returning to his recently abused member as he drank in the site of the absolutely stunning girl in front of him, and adding to that the knowledge that a mirror image of that body was lying next to him, he soon rose to his full height.

"Oh goody" piped Laura. "It's my turn now."

Laura stood up and hastily removed the school uniform she was wearing.

"I thought the uniforms were to stay on?" chirped Paul.

"Nope. The rule was that you couldn't take them off." was Danni's answer.

There was going to be no arguments from Paul on that one but it did make him think that one of the rules had been not to ask the two sisters to do anything to each other. Did this mean unless they wanted to as well?

It's a strange thing how women can sometimes know what a man's thinking. They just seem to know sometimes. This was one of those occasions it seemed.

"We have done stuff together before Paul. Laura and me"

"I didn't say a word" stuttered Paul.

"Yes but I know what you were thinking. Alter one rule and maybe the others can be changed too? Is that it?"

"Um, I guess so" Paul looked sheepishly at what should have been the ground but, due to his present condition, the ground turned out to be his very erect dick. Danni and Laura both looked at his twitching rod, they looked at each other, then back to the shivering hard on.

"Ok, we'll play it that way if you want" said Laura.

Paul just couldn't keep the grin from his face. The one thing he had been denied was being offered to him.

"I do" was all he could manage to stutter through his smile. He looked at both girls for some kind of conformation that this was ok.

They both smiled back at him. This was getting interesting.

"So what do you want to see big boy?" Danni's statement made Paul's head spin.

What he really wanted to see was Danni buggering Laura up the ass with a strap-on as he fucked Danni up the ass at the same time. What he said didn't even begin to resemble what his mind was thinking.

"Well, er, could you like, em, kiss?"

"Well, that's imaginative! Nothing more exciting than that?" asked Danni

"Um, er, well, maybe um, you could, you know, lick each other?"

Both of the girls laughed which did little to build the esteem of a man lying naked with a hard-on.

"How about I get on top of Laura, back to front, and eat her pussy out as I grind my own juicy cunt into her face till we come?"

Paul could only smile in response to that statement. He really quite liked to hear the girls talking so graphically about what they were about to do to each other. He just smiled and nodded his head.

Danni mounted the bed and shuffled up to her sister. Placing a hand on her breast she gently started to massage the fleshy tit. She shifted her gaze downwards to the area between her sister's legs before licking her lips. She thought it may be fun to play with Paul before eating out her sis. Maybe teasing him a little would make him horny as hell.

"My sister has the best tasting pussy I've ever had Paul."

"We spend quite a lot of time eating each other before we go to bed."

Laura caught on quickly to what her sister was trying to do. Hiding a smile she moved her hand over to caress her thigh and tickle her upper legs trying to look as turned on as she could.

"God Paul" Laura piped up. "You're the first person we've ever told about this, not to mention actually letting you watch it."

"It feels so naughty" Danni said as she leapt up and assumed the classic 69 position on top of her twin. Before long both girls were having their first direct taste of another girl.

You see neither twin had ever even kissed another girl up to now. They'd both loved the idea of teasing Paul but this was a bit beyond what either had actually expected to do.

A similar thought was passing through both girls' heads at this point.

"Right, we've teased Paul real well. Why am I shoving my tongue into my sister's pussy? God this tastes good. Sooooooo soft and sweet and naughty."

Paul watched as the two girls started to gingerly lick each other. They didn't look like they did this often! Maybe they were just playing with him. But they are actually eating each other as I watch. Fuck me, that's a horny sight. Danni's tongue could clearly be seen dancing more freely over Laura's clit now. The girls were looking a little more enthusiastic too, really starting to pick up the pace of their ministrations.

Paul shifted his position to get a better view of the other end of things. Laura was clearly enjoying this, her eyes closed, her tongue probing ever deeper into her sisters honey pot.

"Paul. Could you please spank me a little whilst we do this?"

Danni's request was not an unpleasant one to Paul. He scooted around the other side to allow access to his good hand and gently began to smack the rosy, tight cheeks presented to him. It did not take long for both girls to come on each others faces but Danni definitely had the better of the two orgasms, finishing hers before ensuring her sister came.

They fucked and licked and sucked for the rest of the day till all three fell into a deep, if somewhat brief, sleep.

*****

Chapter Seven:Well what did you expect?

Paul woke to see it was dark outside the window. The curtains were still drawn but there were obviously street lights on just outside.

His situation dawned on him as lifted his head, unable to move his arms as each had a perfectly formed head of curly blond hair attached to an angel on top of it.

It HAD happened then. He hadn't dreamed it. If it hadn't been for the two sleeping girls he would let out a whoop of excited glee right then. What a day!

One of the sleepy heads beside him opened its eyes and grinned up to him.

"Hi. How you feeling?"

"I don't think the world could possibly be any better than it is right now." Paul paused at the end of this sentence as he was about to add either Danni or Laura's name to it but realized he didn't know which one it was.

"Laura" she said.

Damn girls can read my mind Paul thought.

"Thanks. It's a little difficult with you two you know?"

She smiled at him with the softest of lips.

"I have to go out for a bit. Meet some friends. You be OK here with Danni?"

"Sure thing. I'll let her sleep for a bit though. I think she needs it."

"Cool" and with that word she got up and left the room. Paul didn't see her again for several days.

An hour or so later Danni awoke to find Paul wide awake already and staring into her blue eyes with a strange look on his face.

Neither spoke a word, just looking at each other for several seconds till Danni lifted her head and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. They made love and went back to sleep afterwards.

A year or so later Danni and Paul were married in a church just down from the park where they had met. Laura never did join them again in the bedroom but she was their maid of honor at the wedding.

Danni and Paul both enjoyed the occasional role playing game and Danni regularly filled in her sister about the things they got up to (and, unknown to Paul, frequently just filled her in!!!) They were such close sisters.