All Comments on 'Paul's Mother'

by dr mabuse SOI

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
always the best

Dr Mabuse,

Your stories are always the best

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 18 years ago
Love your stories

Wonderful, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story Line

Good story but needs to be proof read and corrected. Many typo and pure mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

this story some how reads true?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a beautiful, sexy story! I am the youngest in my family bu quite a number of years. My oldest brother's oldest daughter is only 2 years younger than me and we were always very close. She was the first girl I was naked with, the first to touch my cock, the first pussy I touched and we gave our virginity to each other when we were teens. I do not think that the family ever suspected anything and our sexual relationship continued, even as we dated others and began our "normal" lives.

My first marriage failed and my newly married niece would stop by to "console" me . She always admitted that she enjoyed sex with me more than her husband, but we knew that the family would explode if she ever came out. With her married, we met less and less, and when she became pregnant, we feared that it may be mine and not her husband's. We continued making love through her pregnancy and decided that, if the baby turned out to be mine, we would simply move away together and live as husband and wife. As it turns out, the baby was his and we decided that it would be best for her to continue her life without "us" and she went on to have two more kids. I continued on with another failed marriage.

We are both in our 50s now and a couple years ago we reunited for a passionate night. SO much had changed over the years. She loves her husband but it has been a mundane life. He has been overweight for years and has had little interest in sex. She had a brief affair with a man, just to remind herself that she is alive. SHe admitted that she wishes that first baby were mine and that we had moved away together. It would have been messy, but probably wonderful. I love our little secret and I cherish the fact that my niece was my first Her youngest is a wonderful girl, now 20 and in college. We have always been very close and I have to admit that I so desperately want her. Time will tell.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Love stories like this. Very fucking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please get some help with your writing.

You can tell a decent story but writing mistakes negate many things - that is if you care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous